Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS  (Read 225557 times)

Purge_WTF

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS
« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2012, 05:43:11 AM »
  I was let go from my job yesterday. Please pray that I'll be back on my feet as quickly as possible.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2012, 08:58:47 AM »
  I was let go from my job yesterday. Please pray that I'll be back on my feet as quickly as possible.

Sorry to hear that.  Will pray :)
R

newmom

« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »

very sorry Purge.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #228 on: February 22, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
  Had a very good meeting with a placement agent a few hours ago. She was very friendly--we made small talk about our mutual support for the Second Amendment--and she's gonna try to get me into a well-established company where many of my family members worked and could teach me some new skills.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2012, 11:46:13 AM »
  Had a very good meeting with a placement agent a few hours ago. She was very friendly--we made small talk about our mutual support for the Second Amendment--and she's gonna try to get me into a well-established company where many of my family members worked and could teach me some new skills.

That's great news!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: February 22, 2012, 02:45:10 PM »
R

newmom

« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2012, 05:26:05 PM »

keep that head up..end of 2009 i was laid off as a paralegal. I'm not in a big city so finding jobs is really tough. A year later I got a temp job they told me it would be permanent but a week before christmas they let 6 of us go. I found a job only part time in a firm and times were getting tough but for the past month, been at a great job, with great benefits. Right now unlimited OT and can work after or before hours from home via remote access so I'm thrilled. Still learning the job but love it and actually like the people I work with. Sure I have to commute and that's time away from nugget during the week, but I hope she'll understand someday.

Lots of prayers and good thoughts. I know it's tough, been there

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2012, 01:51:06 AM »

you will back on your feet very soon.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #233 on: October 22, 2012, 12:20:52 AM »
pray to the universe, call it god,  and ask for it help every single living being in all of existence to become happy, loving, good, and present in his kingdom.  do not ask for any favors for any specific person, do not ask for any specific things, simply put your heart into the universe(god) and pray that it take care of us ALL.   truly, i believe this is the most potent prayer possible and no other prayer should ever be used.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2012, 10:36:18 AM »
I'd like to request continued prayers for those members of my family expereincing significant financial troubles and those family members also in need of healing.  It's a generic request yes, but I'd prefer to keep it as such.

Thx!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2012, 08:34:29 AM »
I'd like to request continued prayers for those members of my family expereincing significant financial troubles and those family members also in need of healing.  It's a generic request yes, but I'd prefer to keep it as such.

Thx!!
Will do!
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 27, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »
For those Christian believers on Getbig, my request is that we continue to pray for those Getbiggers that have not yet accepted Christ as their personal savior. 

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
To those muslims out there, Make d'ua for our non-muslim brothers! Ask ALLAH to guide us ALL!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #238 on: January 06, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
To all our Muslim getbiggers, may God bless and protect you and your families!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2013, 04:00:25 PM »
Folks, there's a member of BB.com named Market_Pantry who sounds like he could use prayer:

I decided it was best to seek help with my fears of an upcoming operation. Accepting potential death. i could be ome retarded aand thats some scary ****. I'm numb to the though of death, but I'm scared shirtless of going under the knife coming out retarded or have my personality change... My likes and dislikes change ext. It'll be like I died and a new persons taken over my body. I can't start over with myself again Experimenting and getting new friends AGAIN. I hope I die on the table if either of these things are going to happen.

I'll be deleting this within the 48 hour limit. I don't like the idea of posts like this sticking around.

:-\

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2013, 04:43:35 PM »

I'll be deleting this within the 48 hour limit. I don't like the idea of posts like this sticking around.
 :-\

Purge I am praying.   Reminds me of our own OS that did not make it.   Please update if you can, through post or PM.
R

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2013, 06:12:29 PM »
To all our Muslim getbiggers, may God bless and protect you and your families!

Muslim, Christian and the rest, God Blesses them all.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2013, 08:16:01 AM »
I have two prayer requests. But I'll be honest....one is strictly selfish of me.

1) Please pray that I can be 1) either find peace that I do not believe in a God or 2) find my way to believing that a God does exist

2) is something I "covet" if you will. Something I really really really truly want, but don't have, and probably never will. Like I said.....strictly selfish. But I think others have selfish prayers as well at times, don't they?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2013, 10:11:45 AM »
I have two prayer requests. But I'll be honest....one is strictly selfish of me.

1) Please pray that I can be 1) either find peace that I do not believe in a God or 2) find my way to believing that a God does exist

2) is something I "covet" if you will. Something I really really really truly want, but don't have, and probably never will. Like I said.....strictly selfish. But I think others have selfish prayers as well at times, don't they?

I'll be praying for ya.   ;)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #244 on: March 16, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »
Please pray that God will bring me to/bring to me the mate I've been asking for for three years, or to take away the urge for a mate altogether. There aren't enough words to describe the depression, anger and hate the unfulfilled urge has caused me.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2013, 01:26:02 PM »
Please pray that God will bring me to/bring to me the mate I've been asking for for three years, or to take away the urge for a mate altogether. There aren't enough words to describe the depression, anger and hate the unfulfilled urge has caused me.

I'm so sorry you are hurting....especially for this. I will pray for you. I am so sorry you are in so much pain.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »
Ridiculous to say the least. Sex and companionship are completely different things. You have obviously never experienced true loneliness. Of course he can just go have some sex but that's not what he wants or needs.

His prayer request has nothing to do with sex.

Actually, it is part of my motivation. But Paul said in Corinthians that everyone should have a spouse so that we're not burning with lust all the time.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 16, 2013, 08:05:02 PM »
Actually, it is part of my motivation. But Paul said in Corinthians that everyone should have a spouse so that we're not burning with lust all the time.

Interesting....than unfortunately Syntax has a bit of a point. Isn't it fairly easy to go out and just get laid?

I'll still pray.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 25, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »
Hopefully Mal doesnt mind me posting this here

Hey guys. In askin again, If you're religious, spiritual or just believe In the power of positive energy. Can you take like 5 seconds and send a vibe to my dad Evan. He had a stroke and a couple of seizures with in a couple of hours of each other. We're at a hospital here in Puerto Rico and when he gets stable, they are going to move him to San Juan (the big city) hospital. So any vibes you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. You guys rock.

Please pray for mals father and family in this tough time

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 25, 2013, 08:52:58 PM »
Hopefully Mal doesnt mind me posting this here

Please pray for mals father and family in this tough time

Definite prayers have gone up from MOS!  God bless!!