Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS  (Read 225956 times)

Purge_WTF

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »
After unsuccessfully praying and hoping and yearning for a childfree mate for three years and getting incredibly emotionally maligned by the lack thereof, I think I've turned the corner and God is finally "taking the cup" from me. The days of envying couples at the movie theater and frequenting Christian Mingle are over. I think I'm gonna try to be more active in the Men's Rights/MGTOW movements, because after doing some research, I'm starting to realize that the vast majority of women aren't worth this much effort.

I made a small fortune when I dumped all my 1,000 shares of Netflix stock a few months back, and financial security is nice. Marriage would put one hell of a dent in it. I bought a nice silver 2008 Mustang a few weeks ago and I wanna make the trip to Glacier Park that I've been thinking of for the past few years. Life is good. So is being a red-blooded American Christian man.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »
After unsuccessfully praying and hoping and yearning for a childfree mate for three years and getting incredibly emotionally maligned by the lack thereof, I think I've turned the corner and God is finally "taking the cup" from me. The days of envying couples at the movie theater and frequenting Christian Mingle are over. I think I'm gonna try to be more active in the Men's Rights/MGTOW movements, because after doing some research, I'm starting to realize that the vast majority of women aren't worth this much effort.

I made a small fortune when I dumped all my 1,000 shares of Netflix stock a few months back, and financial security is nice. Marriage would put one hell of a dent in it. I bought a nice silver 2008 Mustang a few weeks ago and I wanna make the trip to Glacier Park that I've been thinking of for the past few years. Life is good. So is being a red-blooded American Christian man.

There's not a thing wrong with being a gorgeous, striated, 700lb benchin, single, red-blooded American Christian man!!  Remember Paul's words to the church at Corinth....he wished that all could be single like him.  The implication being so that they could more fully serve our Lord.   Still, if it's within God's will for your life then you'll meet that woman you're supposed to marry.  Until then delight in the Lord daily, count your blessings, keepin hittin the weights like a savage beast, wait on God's will for your life and keep lookin hunky!

God bless!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »

Have you read 1 Cor 7 recently?
R

Purge_WTF

« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2013, 07:26:46 AM »
Have you read 1 Cor 7 recently?

Several times, bro. Paul was right.

This newfound freedom is quite nice. If a childfree supermodel came up to me in church and asked me out for coffee, my response would probably be, "Perhaps some other time."

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2013, 09:54:10 AM »
Nothing wrong with that at all.

Johnny Falcon approved.

Several times, bro. Paul was right.

This newfound freedom is quite nice. If a childfree supermodel came up to me in church and asked me out for coffee, my response would probably be, "Perhaps some other time."

Good you have peace about it now broham :)
R

Purge_WTF

« Reply #255 on: June 26, 2013, 07:48:52 AM »
As you probably already know, DOMA was struck down. My favorite minister John Hagee predicted that we could "kiss this country goodbye" if gay marriage became the law of the land. I can't disagree with him.

I firmly believe that we should follow Christ's instructions in Luke 10:2 to pray for more people to be anointed by The Holy Spirit so that our faith and prayers might temper or postpone God's righteous indignation with our country.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 26, 2013, 11:31:55 AM »
This is a prayer request thread, not a prayer debate thread.   Feel free to start a prayer discussion/debate thread, but don't think for one minute I'm going to allow others to hijack this thread.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #257 on: November 30, 2013, 05:32:08 AM »
I need a request for someone so special to me......they are fighting alcoholism and losing. It's devastating.

I prayed and will pray again, even though I'm not confident in prayer.

However this guy is worth my skepticism. I'd do anything for him.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2013, 05:37:35 AM »
I need a request for someone so special to me......they are fighting alcoholism and losing. It's devastating.

Hey BS, I have prayed and will continue to lift your friend up and ask they be delivered from their addiction.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 06, 2013, 07:52:32 PM »
Hey BS, I have prayed and will continue to lift your friend up and ask they be delivered from their addiction.

Thanks Man. I should keep praying, but have stopped because I am feeling it is useless. Not a good excuse....I should keep praying.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: December 08, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »
Thanks Man. I should keep praying, but have stopped because I am feeling it is useless. Not a good excuse....I should keep praying.

Keep praying and keep seeking God.  I've been praying for some folks for years now and I'll continue to pray.  I have a close, close family member that has suffered with alcohol addiction for years now and I continue to lift them up in prayer.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2013, 03:34:52 AM »

This wont work, you cannot prayer and still doubt. Either pray or worry, you cannot do both. Trust me on this.

this dude has freewill, he going to do what he wants, we all do,  you will be praying for strength, so you will be ok no matter the result. I hope this makes sense, I think MOS may know what I mean.

Its like when someone close dies, we pray so that were strong enough to deal with it.

I know you want the best for him and for him to be sober. I hope through blessings that something in his mind clicks and he changes his habits.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 11, 2013, 01:11:23 PM »
We haven't yet confirmed whether or not tbombz's HIV status is real or not, but hard to believe someone would joke about that.

I for one will be keeping him in my prayers and ask others to do the same.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 11, 2013, 01:39:47 PM »
We haven't yet confirmed whether or not tbombz's HIV status is real or not, but hard to believe someone would joke about that.

I for one will be keeping him in my prayers and ask others to do the same.

I will say a prayer right now but I'm torn....TBombz wants to be HIV positive and everybody else does not want him to be HIV positive. I just want everyone to be happy.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »
I will say a prayer right now but I'm torn....TBombz wants to be HIV positive and everybody else does not want him to be HIV positive. I just want everyone to be happy.

Why in the world would anyone WANT to be HIV positive?

What is wrong with that boy.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2013, 09:44:12 AM »
Why in the world would anyone WANT to be HIV positive?

What is wrong with that boy.

I was being a bit sarcastic.  :-* :PI'm praying he gets the help he needs though.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2014, 08:32:08 AM »
For those believers I ask prayer for my grandmother.  She's quite old and needs prayer for her health. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
For those believers I ask prayer for my grandmother.  She's quite old and needs prayer for her health. 
My grandma went home to be with the Lord on Friday night.   Her suffering is over and she entered eternity with her savior.  The Lord has granted me a great deal of peace over this but I ask for prayers for my family and our friends dealing with the loss.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 05, 2014, 06:02:31 AM »
Broke my hand on Saturday and seein the ortho surgeon today.  I'm in good spirits and I pray the Lord's will be done despite my little injury.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2015, 09:33:15 AM »
I ask for prayer for the father of the Johnson family.  He's struggling with a difficult bout of cancer and I ask for him to be lifted up in prayer and that he be healed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2015, 12:26:59 AM »
I ask for prayer for the father of the Johnson family.  He's struggling with a difficult bout of cancer and I ask for him to be lifted up in prayer and that he be healed.
put it on my prayer list :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2015, 08:59:08 AM »
put it on my prayer list :)

I appreciate that, but our friend went home to be with the Lord just recently.  Great little service with some terrific pentecostal preaching included!!  :)

Family left behind is doing great though....went through a long journey and have really represented God admirably in the process.

Continued prayers for the family would be appreciated!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #272 on: October 21, 2015, 11:06:08 PM »
Him and his family  are still on our prayer list.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #273 on: May 15, 2017, 09:04:35 AM »
 My Mom is currently fighting cancer. Prayers for salvation and healing would be much appreciated.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 18, 2017, 06:48:15 AM »
My Mom is currently fighting cancer. Prayers for salvation and healing would be much appreciated.

Been praying and will continue to do so!