Author Topic: Anybody else bored to tears with the "NEW" Bodybuilding DVD's???  (Read 4208 times)

Rhino290

Re: Anybody else bored to tears with the "NEW" Bodybuilding DVD's???
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 08:02:41 AM »

you should just spend the day walking around scaring the shit outta people in the street

then chase them in your car and swing by the booby bar and throw down some shots of JD, get thrown out and throw a trash can through the bars window

I'd buy that

Man, that's a dvd I would like to do...LOL!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 09:20:53 AM »
i have a feeling that mits is gonna shoot ronnie doing shit in his next dvd and then after 5 minutes ronnie would start yelling'yeah buddy,light shiiiiiiiiit,'lets go,i can do it,yep yep yep.arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! ;D

bwahahaahahahaaaaaa. Ronnie has sold the same fvcking DVD for what? 5 times in the last years? Pure genius.

With any Mits Okabe film, you never see the end, because you fall asleep after 4 hours back training. Or you have to puke because of the fcked up camera.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 03:56:16 PM »

how was Mike Quinns tape?

Quinn's video gets my nod as the worst/most boring BB video I have ever seen. Having said that, I don't like the guy. Having just seen Muscletime's Dexter/Alves/Martinez DVDs, I have to say that they run a close 2nd, 3rd & 4th. No atmosphere, no intensity, no nothin. They actually made Martinez's physique look dull. I thought Alves was the more watchable.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 11:06:12 PM »
A breath of fresh air that others feel the same as I.  These are pretty sick.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Kruszakus

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 06:25:30 AM »
I agree and it is one of the things that amazes me about this industry. There is total lack of creativity in the shows, the graphics on everything from protein powders to T-shirts, the DVD covers and the production of the DVD's. Whats funny is that if these drones weren't so homophobic they would hire some good gay artists, photographers, graphics, film and they would see things change. Most of the best videos and photographs, artisticaly and commercially of the 50's 60's 70's were made by the appreciative gay artists of the time. Some of it may have been to homoerotic for some people but if you are the producer then you just have to set the limits. I think there is an extroidinary wealth of talent that bodybuilders are afraid to access because of fear of being with gay people. I think it just a fear. Good art is timeless. Any bodybuilder today that wants to be remembered and to have his art stand for years to come should be hiring the best artists straight or gay. But it seems the gay artists are not being hired  out of undue fears.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 08:52:20 AM »
theres a difference between fear and being repusled