Author Topic: Tempted to use steroids!!!  (Read 6422 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tempted to use steroids!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 06:19:23 PM »
Wooooshhhhhhhh........gay

man of steel ...........cheesy

Woooshhhhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
Do it or dont... you will still be a penis puffing queer

what is it with the gay fixation around here??

Wooooshhhhhhhhhh

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
what is it with the gay fixation around here??

Wooooshhhhhhhhhh

What would you expect after some peeps here read your screen name?
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 07:10:26 PM »
Why the,  " Wooooshhhhhhhhhh " after every post ?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 11:10:00 PM »
what will your reaction be when he comes off cycle and loses all of his gains plus maybe even more than when he started and gets all depressed and stops training, which causes him to lose even more muscle...?

happens quite a bit except with the most meticulous and dedicated lifters
its comin today

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 12:15:09 AM »
Training abs does little for the appearance.    How your abs look depends on body fat.  Your friend lowered his body fat.
I don't believe you.  If you do many crunches on the Ab Blaster 2000, you will have a tight defined midsection no matter how fat  you are....ahahah
My favorite, watching some fatbody doing crunches, light cardio, and a piss poor diet, then wonder...why don't I have good abs?  It's amazing in the day in age the lack of knowledge at hand.
On the roid issue, yes, roids are magic...I'm surprised you're shocked at your friends gains.  If gaining quick muscle wasn't so easy on gear, I'd probably take some.  At the end of the day, it how you feel about your gains.  If you'd be happy with getting some relatively easy gains, go ahead.  I for one, would feel like a sorry piece of shit, so I don't.  Just looking in the mirror knowing the only reason I look halfway decent is because of drugs, would give me a poor self image.  I'd rather look like mediocre shit naturally, than pretty good on gear.  Of course, I'm not everyone though.  Good luck with whatever you choose.
N

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 12:27:01 AM »
Gotta appreciate your honesty croatch

I use myself and I think these things once in a while too

NOT about myself, but the other people at the gym who compliment you on your improvements... sometimes you want to just say 'I'm using steroids' but with my luck it could be a cop I'm telling it to so I dont  :P

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 01:29:07 AM »
there is a point croach when the natural gains greatly slow down no matter how you vary your training and the only viable solution to make a significant difference in your physique is with gear.  thats the truth. 

so if you've reached your genetic limit naturally whats so dishonorable about seeing where you can go with sauce?
its comin today

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 01:56:07 AM »
i feel the same way as croatch only i dont use supplements. i would feel like a sob.

also i feel eating a lot of food is kinda cheating because a lot of people in the world doesnt have access to food like that. also i only use a very limited number of exercise equipment - again i feel like i would be cheating otherwise.
Z

ButtonMan

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 02:35:35 AM »
i feel the same way as croatch only i dont use supplements. i would feel like a sob.

also i feel eating a lot of food is kinda cheating because a lot of people in the world doesnt have access to food like that. also i only use a very limited number of exercise equipment - again i feel like i would be cheating otherwise.

I totally agree and I also try to workout with the least amount of intensity so that I don't run out of breath wich would lead to me using oxygen that other people need for their workout ........

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 02:39:25 AM »

yeah - I don't even get out of bed anymore in case I get in someones way, but everyone draws thier own line.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 02:44:01 AM »
I totally agree and I also try to workout with the least amount of intensity so that I don't run out of breath wich would lead to me using oxygen that other people need for their workout ........

hahahahahaha.

I'm totally with you on this one too Buttonman, I also save up my shits for two weeks to maximise sphinctal amino absorbtion to avoid unfairly utilising my GNC gold card discount more than others

ButtonMan

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 02:51:55 AM »
hahahahahaha.

I'm totally with you on this one too Buttonman, I also save up my shits for two weeks to maximise sphinctal amino absorbtion to avoid unfairly utilising my GNC gold card discount more than others

We philanthropists are a dying breed ............

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 03:13:19 AM »
We philanthropists are a dying breed ............

hahahahaha yes, I cant count the amount of times that I have acted as a human bench in the gym when I notice that there are too many people waiting to use one!!!!

ButtonMan

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 03:23:25 AM »
hahahahaha yes, I cant count the amount of times that I have acted as a human bench in the gym when I notice that there are too many people waiting to use one!!!!

hahahaha and on top of that I also try to make as many positive comments as I can when people start these incredibly interesting threads on Getbig .......

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 03:26:55 AM »
hahahaha and on top of that I also try to make as much positive comments as I can when people start these incredibly interesting threads on Getbig .......

Hahahahaha yes!!!!! If it wasn't for guys like us, I'm sure these little wankers and their amazing threads would just fizzle out within a few posts!!!!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007, 03:27:36 AM »

;D

ButtonMan

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007, 03:31:50 AM »
Hahahahaha yes!!!!! If it wasn't for guys like us, I'm sure these little wankers and their amazing threads would just fizzle out within a few posts!!!!

I just hope the guy has been able to get any sleep since the outrageous adventure he and his trainingpartner went through ...........

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2007, 03:49:13 AM »
I just hope the guy has been able to get any sleep since the outrageous adventure he and his trainingpartner went through ...........

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes buttonman, their thrilling escapades make Christopher Columbus' journals sound like a blind and deaf mans diary entry hahahaha

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2007, 03:56:38 AM »
LOL at the Dialog between Bigcyp and buttonman, it's true this thread would have died without your posts.  Funny shit, bigcyp....Kimbo=human wrecking machine ;D
\

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 04:02:30 AM »
LOL at the Dialog between Bigcyp and buttonman, it's true this thread would have died without your posts.  Funny shit, bigcyp....Kimbo=human wrecking machine ;D

hahahaha yes DB, if it wasn't for guys like us getbig would be full of their locker room blowjob chronicles!!!!!!

(Kimbo should be the president!!!!!)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 04:07:20 AM »
hahahaha yes DB, if it wasn't for guys like us getbig would be full of their locker room blowjob chronicles!!!!!!

(Kimbo should be the president!!!!!)

Word 8)
\

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2007, 04:32:23 AM »
it must suck being in love with your friend but not being able to say anything about it because he only looks at you as his "training partner".   :-[

I almost spit out my sugar free Red Bull when I read that HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
I

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 04:39:21 AM »

I almost spit out my sugar free Red Bull when I read that HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I missed that one!!!!!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 07:09:34 AM »
What would you expect after some peeps here read your screen name?

youre right man, i forgot that one.

in the states they 'lavel" people-

One time  i went to a Pet shop boys and Tiesto concert in N.Y (with my girlfriend)
75% of the crowd was gay!!! 25 % foreign people (like me)

you go to Europe (Germany) or latin America and if the music is good people dig it regardless  sex,race,age  or income.

woooooshhhhhhhh