Author Topic: who is derek anthony?  (Read 19155 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: who is derek anthony?
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
Roc, it is hard to understand why Derek has chosen this lifestyle!  Look, at the end-of-the-day Derek can do anything that he God damn wants to do, as long it is not hurting anyone!

My issue is that, Derek's lifestyle has severely impacted on his family and its good and wholesome reputation. 

The embarassment, shame and humiliation he has brought to his family-name is rerehensible in the least.

I dont think the Anthony-name will ever recover from the shame Derek has brought them.

My hated for you grows Derek, as i continue to learn of the misery you continue to bestow upon your parents!

yig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »
Derek Anthony wears real Versace Sunglasses. 

He also has 100% real hair on his head, is currently 23 years old and will be the NOC champion by 2323....guaranteed.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »
Derek Anthony wears real Versace Sunglasses. 

He also has 100% real hair on his head, is currently 23 years old and will be the NOC champion by 2323....guaranteed.

The reality is, Derek Anthony chose to join 'the dark side'. Gay 4 Pay was a bad career move.

He was given every opportunity to succeed in life.  He had loving and supportive parents, who doted on his every whim.  He went to the best schools and he actually became very competent playing the piano.

His life has now to turned to shit, for lack of a better word! I only wish that he left his family out of this.  They dont need it.  His parents sacrificed so much, and now they have a miserable retirement to look forward to!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2007, 08:02:39 PM »
hank, leave her parents out of this.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2007, 08:07:58 PM »
hank, leave her parents out of this.

Bigdumbell, yes, it is all a bit of a circus.  However, i just dont understand why Derek has had to drag his family through this mess!

It just seems that everything Derek touches turns to shit.  I think they call it 'the reverse-Midas-touch'.

yig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2007, 08:57:36 PM »

It just seems that everything Derek touches turns to shit.  I think they call it 'the reverse-Midas-touch'.
[/quote]

...except for his 100% real Versace Sunglasses.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2007, 09:00:06 PM »

...except for his 100% real Versace Sunglasses.

The Versace sunglasses are replica too!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:57 AM »
The Versace sunglasses are replica too!

Fair call.

I just understand why Derek would allow his mother to see these disgusting images of him.

It must be absolutely horrendous for a mother to witness your son engaging in acts of such sexual-deborchery.

I really feel sorry Derek's mother.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2007, 01:39:05 AM »
Fair call.

I just understand why Derek would allow his mother to see these disgusting images of him.

It must be absolutely horrendous for a mother to witness your son engaging in acts of such sexual-deborchery.

I really feel sorry Derek's mother.

Well, nothing to add here.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2007, 01:48:30 AM »
I heard Derek's mother was a grade school teacher.  She was adored by the school and its community.

What sort of twisted pleasure would Derek get by sharing his obscene photo collection with his mother!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »
I heard Derek's mother was a grade school teacher.  She was adored by the school and its community.

What sort of twisted pleasure would Derek get by sharing his obscene photo collection with his mother!
she was probably one of those teachers that was having sex with underage students
i

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2007, 01:30:33 PM »

if "she" was so great why did she stand by and watch as Derek gave daddy blowjobs?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »
met Derik at the arnold and I thought he was cool as hell in person, I told him I was from getbig and who I was and he just laughed.  he just comes off real bad on the net for some reason.  Valentino was cool too...needs to work on his handshake a little cause it was a little weak but both of them were cool in person.  Changed my perspective on both of them.  I don't follow what Derik does to make money like some people do here...whatever, I could care less.  It has no bearing on me.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2007, 01:33:54 PM »
met Derik at the arnold and I thought he was cool as hell in person, I told him I was from getbig and who I was and he just laughed.  he just comes off real bad on the net for some reason.  Valentino was cool too...needs to work on his handshake a little cause it was a little weak but both of them were cool in person.  Changed my perspective on both of them.  I don't follow what Derik does to make money like some people do here...whatever, I could care less.  It has no bearing on me.
did you suck his dick "Al"?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2007, 01:34:59 PM »
did you suck his dick "Al"?

no, why do you ask you need some JO material?

nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »
no, why do you ask you need some JO material?
no, you just seem to be obsessed with male bodybuilders.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2007, 01:44:01 PM »
no, you just seem to be obsessed with male bodybuilders.

says the guy with like 20,000 posts under 2 handles in 2 years...oh, brother.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2007, 01:45:56 PM »
says the guy with like 20,000 posts under 2 handles in 2 years...oh, brother.
hahahahaha, yeah but i've never posted pictures of half naked men in thongs and called it a "motivational thread" like you did tiger. ;)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
hahahahaha, yeah but i've never posted pictures of half naked men in thongs and called it a "motivational thread" like you did tiger. ;)

who was naked in a thong?  If I did I didn't post it cause of that.  I don't even know what you're talking about there "big" guy.  I never claimed to fly out and hang out with my internet BB hero for a week like you did. 

Wow that motivational picture thread died pretty quick and you took note of it?  Are you obsessed with me or something? 
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2007, 01:50:38 PM »
who was naked in a thong?  If I did I didn't post it cause of that.  I don't even know what you're talking about there "big" guy.  I never claimed to fly out and hang out with my internet BB hero for a week like you did. 

Wow that motivational picture thread died pretty quick and you took note of it?  Are you obsessed with me or something? 
hahaha, calm down stud i'm just telling you the truth, no need to get upset.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2007, 01:53:04 PM »
hahaha, calm down stud i'm just telling you the truth, no need to get upset.

who's upset?  You've  lost all "owning" power as far as I'm concerned, I actually felt bad for you awhile ago....
nasser=piece of shit

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2007, 01:55:46 PM »

I never met DA, but feel our post sums it up for me. His life and g 4 $$ is his business. He has to live with his life decisions, not any of us. GV seems like a fun guy,  a cool wildman LOL. EVERY musclehead is looking for their own unique niche is this crazy sport. For better or worse DA and GV have theirs.

BTW, has DA ever gotten it up the azz??? I mean if you plow somebody else up the cornhole, well at least that is being the big dog LOL  :o, but being some dudes bi-atch is just too much...OUCH! :-*
I don't really care, but since we were on the topic I was curious hehehe.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2007, 01:58:45 PM »
I never met DA, but feel our post sums it up for me. His life and g 4 $$ is his business. He has to live with his life decisions, not any of us. GV seems like a fun guy,  a cool wildman LOL. EVERY musclehead is looking for their own unique niche is this crazy sport. For better or worse DA and GV have theirs.

like I said I know people talk about it but I don't pay any attention to it...I could give a shit, we all have to live with the choices we make.  GV was funny when I met him, I still don't really agree with what he represents as far as BB to the general public but that's really his business, he did change my prespective of him once I talked to him. 
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2007, 02:00:26 PM »
who's upset?  You've  lost all "owning" power as far as I'm concerned, I actually felt bad for you awhile ago....
where are your pictures "big guy"?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2007, 02:04:52 PM »
where are your pictures "big guy"?

don't worry bout it there fatty, even at my worse I'm in better shape than you. 
nasser=piece of shit