Author Topic: 6''5" 370 lb NFL behemoth benches 475, squats 800, and does 40 yds in 4.9 sec  (Read 5522 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
You have not heard of him because he is the classic work out warrior. Big time stats and zero playing time against anyone who has talent. He played two games at a community college before he was arrested. It takes years and years of coaching to get d1 athletes ready for the NFL. This kid is just a huge fast person who could ( one in a million) turn out to be a good player after many years. The chances of that happening are slim to none. Think about it, just to get the kid ready to play in the nfl would take years since he has basically never played football at a high level. Guys who come out of legit d1 programs have trouble grasping the speed of the game, and complicated playbooks used in the nfl.

There are so many busts who come from legit d1 schools. Nevermind a guy who played two games at a community college in the middle of nowhere. A team will take a shot at him, but they wont burn a draft pick on him.

I agree with your opinion. if any team takes a chance on him, I'm sure in the long run, that kid will worth it. The only question is, how long will it takes for him to blend in. Aint nobody got patience these days. shit, for a league minimum salary, he's worth a try.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Brotherman....Step outside the box for a second and calm the fuck down. It's not about jealousy, dude. No need to flip the race card so quickly because you can't make an educational debate about this thread.

If a guy his size couldn't bench more than 100lbs over his bodyweight, then how in the world do you expect us to believe that he could squat 800lbs? Think about that for a second.

I agree with Guts. 100 over your weight at that weight ain't impressive. So I have a hard time swallowing 800 pound squat. Especially since we saw vid of the Wisconsin lineman sqauting 605 for 9.