Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!  (Read 7406 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 07:30:08 AM »

There is no reason why a country like say, Jamaica which relies heavily on tourism , could not be a powerhouse like Japan. 

Oh brother. ::)
The House that Ruth built

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2007, 08:12:45 AM »
The only way to really battle that problem is to give people a reason to stay in their country

By making it slightly more inconvenient to "anchor" their unassimilating, unappreciating, disrespecting entitlement culos here? Like most countries do. Like theirs does.

Immigrants aren't the issue. We all know exactly who Arnold is addressing.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2007, 09:42:04 AM »
No its not. He was only addressing those who don't try and assimilate.
I don't like him using the term "assimilate" either. I prefer "integrate".
TP almost died 4 u bi****

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2007, 10:20:57 AM »
I think just as with everything there is a good and "bad" section of every group...The 2nd generation mexicans (for the most part) are assimilating, and 1 step further, they almost have a sort of distance of where their parents are from and how they do things. Like in LA. You see a lot of punk rock and goth mexicans running around...Aint no goth mexicans in mexico. Thats American culture. Also, in the innercity schools (washington high is where i went) mexicans are graduating at the top of the class and going to the good universities. I always said that in 10 years mexicans will leap frog blacks economically because of mainly their work ethic among many other reasons also. I think the numbers of assimilation are skwewd because the 1st generations are comming at such a high rate they represent all the mexicans. But believe me thare are a couple of different groups with in Mexicans as a whole.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »
  (George Bush)

I also think that these illegal Mexicans really love coming into the country to save more money for hiring an attorney, filing legal papers, going through the long process, etc.
#

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »
  (George Bush)

I also think that these illegal Mexicans really love coming into the country to save more money for hiring an attorney, filing legal papers, going through the long process, etc.

The papers that have to be filled out are out of this world.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 10:41:04 AM »
Here's an interesting clip

&mode=related&search=
#

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 10:50:27 AM »
the problem is that 9 out of 10 mexican immigrants come to benefit from the US... and only 1 out of 10 is here to work and integrate.

you do the maths.

where did you ge your stats

Stark

• Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »

Japan - 128 million people w/ area total: 377,835 sq km,  land: 374,744 sq km, water: 3,091 sq km, Coastline: 29,751 km 

Jamaica - less then 3 million people w/ area total: 10,991 sq km, land: 10,831 sq km, water: 160 sq km, Coastline: 1,022 km 

O.k. now explain how they are supposed to be a powerhouse like Japan smart guy........

Doesn't matter how many  people, but what they do. Jamaica was huge port in the Rum running days. They could still be that with goods from Latin and Caribbean being ship to US, just a matter of getting in where you fit in. That is just an idea, I don't know how good it is... Maybe they need to kick all the weedhead Rastas out of Parliment? 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 11:51:49 AM »
Doesn't matter how many  people, but what they do. Jamaica was huge port in the Rum running days. They could still be that with goods from Latin and Caribbean being ship to US, just a matter of getting in where you fit in. That is just an idea, I don't know how good it is... Maybe they need to kick all the weedhead Rastas out of Parliment? 

The what???? the Parliment? 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2007, 01:04:45 PM »
No, Mexican need to demand that Mexico gets its ass in gear. They need to demand jobs, hell why didn't the Mexican gov't try and get all thos jobs that went to China? It would easy to ship products from Mexico to the US than it would be from China to the US.   They need to protest over there, over throw the gov't if they have to. Mexicans leave their country and gov't doesn't care, because it is less people that they have to deal with.

The Mexican government realizes that Mexico-America immigration provides such a huge cash injection for Mexico, that they actually ENCOURAGE people to migrate.  As for overthrowing the corrupt, bullshit Mexican government: I couldn't possibly agree more.  The young, strong folks flooding into our country are the very same people that ought to be kicking ass in their own country.

While I can sympathize with a person trying to build a better life for himself, and/or certainly to provide for his family, I've got to question the person's planning and life choices.  Driving America's wages into the dirt is just plain BAD for everyone.

Unfortunately, the pro-immigration movement is funded by business looking for cheap labor, and it is supported by the extreme left wing (nuts who have never believed in borders).  When these two interests join together, the rest of us are bound to lose!

If it weren't for the very powerful corporate influences running our system (again, looking for cheap labor), we could easily bribe much of the third world into curbing their birthrates.  That would be the first step toward having a meaningful, educated and happier global population.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2007, 01:15:28 PM »
The Mexican government realizes that Mexico-America immigration provides such a huge cash injection for Mexico,\

Yup, many illegals send there whole paychecks back to Mexico.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2007, 01:39:35 PM »

Dumbass it's 2007 not 1650, ships can go very long distances with needing to stop. Why would they need to stop in Jamaica for anything. You have NOTHING to back up your arguement, just admit defeat and retreat.
I

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »

Dumbass it's 2007 not 1650, ships can go very long distances with needing to stop. Why would they need to stop in Jamaica for anything. You have NOTHING to back up your arguement, just admit defeat and retreat.

Yeah, his thinking that a country of 3 miilion with no natural resources or anything to export is going to be an economic powerhouse is far fetched.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »
...speaking of immigration...

More Indians are citizens on the island of Fiji than the native Fijians!...the Indians were brought as slave labour (essentially) by the British, and have worked hard and multiplied.  Now I ask...what does this mean for the native Fijians?

In the world today, your 'country' is only YOURS until enough 'other' people become the MAJORITY.  Hopefully, they'll assimilate...but, like in Fiji, you have a completely independent ethnicity move it and essentially take over...they even voted in a a prime minister not too long ago, I believe!

I'm all for immigration but there should be tough laws enforced making sure people ASSIMILATE into a culture, not just "re-locate".

I hope that doesn't sound racist, because I'm not.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »
The what???? the Parliment? 

Jamaica has a Parliment (now I don't know too much about Jamaican Politics) But almost half  (or smaller) of the Parliment comprises of Rastas (please correct me). And that is why I think that Jamrock is mainly a tourist Island, Rastas are too busy smokin' skunk weed to want to take Jamaica to the next level. I love to see that...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »
Jamaica has a Parliment (now I don't know too much about Jamaican Politics) But almost half  (or smaller) of the Parliment comprises of Rastas (please correct me). And that is why I think that Jamrock is mainly a tourist Island, Rastas are too busy smokin' skunk weed to want to take Jamaica to the next level. I love to see that...

T always thought it was a Parliament but that's just one white mans opinion.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 05:01:37 PM »
I agree with Arnold.  Its retarded, if you go to south or west texas and dont speak spanish, you cant communicate.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 05:17:36 PM »
T always thought it was a Parliament but that's just one white mans opinion.

Sorry I mis-spelled

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 05:19:08 PM »
What the hell are specs?  ???

the term I used on the Mexican
I am a mini beast

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 05:40:17 PM »

No offence but you are completely incorrect. I actually do not know of any sitting member of parliament who is Rastafari.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »

Absolutely.  American paychecks and other pools of U.S. money are being pumped into Mexico at a staggering rate.  It has now surpassed all other levels of cash infusion into Mexico behind oil.  Stores that specialize in sending cash to Mexico and Central America, 'funnel outlets', have become a fixture in cities across our country, especially in places where the crack trade is done openly in the street.  These pseudo-banks actually have tip jars at the counters! 

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »

And the families that receive them spend it right back into the U.S. when purchasing U.S. goods.  Mexico = 2nd biggest consumer of U.S. goods