Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!  (Read 7408 times)

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2007, 07:06:53 PM »
the term I used on the Mexican

I've heard and read about the word "spic" before and thats a derrogatory word used to describe hispanics (spanish speaking people)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 07:41:50 PM »
And the families that receive them spend it right back into the U.S. when purchasing U.S. goods.  Mexico = 2nd biggest consumer of U.S. goods

Yup, using American money sent by people who aren't even here legally. Who don't pay taxes. Who are now getting public services paid for by taxpayers dollars.
The House that Ruth built

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 08:17:12 PM »
I've heard and read about the word "spic" before and thats a derrogatory word used to describe hispanics (spanish speaking people)

yes
I am a mini beast

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 11:02:44 PM »
No offence but you are completely incorrect. I actually do not know of any sitting member of parliament who is Rastafari.

Thank you for correcting me. I read a couple of yrs ago that there were sitting members of parliament who were Rastas. They named names (real people)

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2007, 07:02:34 AM »
Arnold for President... i fugging love the guy :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ac_1177600120

Clear thinking never flys in politics......

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2007, 07:10:18 AM »
Are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2007, 07:33:21 AM »
Are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?

I like Mexicans.  I love Mexico.  If Mexicans want to imigrate to this great country of ours so be it........learn the language, earn your citizenship, register to vote and register for the draft and pay taxes.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2007, 07:54:08 AM »
I don't like him using the term "assimilate" either. I prefer "integrate".

Maybe reevaluate your sensitivities.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2007, 11:34:46 AM »
Yup, using American money sent by people who aren't even here legally. Who don't pay taxes. Who are now getting public services paid for by taxpayers dollars.

Whatever the means of getting their money are they still spend it back to the U.S.  That was the point I was getting across and people need to realize.  All those billions come back. 

We are all North Americans living in North America for christ's sake!  Get with it people Canadians, Americans and Mexicans need to all think of themselves as brothers that live in one big community/continent called North America. 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2007, 11:44:45 AM »

Dumbass it's 2007 not 1650, ships can go very long distances with needing to stop. Why would they need to stop in Jamaica for anything. You have NOTHING to back up your arguement, just admit defeat and retreat.

lol

Guys some of these damn mexicans will find a way to sneak in somehow unless what they're doing is found as a more serious crime. And now on the other hand who the hell would cut my lawn, or be a busboy etc., if these un-educated mexicans are outlawed? Now what i really hate is when these tards stand on the fucking corner outside a DELI tryna pick up young girls  >:(
#

ChinoXL

« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2007, 03:45:12 PM »
1. If you were not born in Mexico you are not Mexican.
2. Mexican is not race but a nationality

Hope this helps.  ;D

Monster irrelevance.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
the fact is that they come here and fly the Mexican flag with impunity - they are invading not immigrating

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2007, 08:31:11 PM »
Arnold for President... i fugging love the guy :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ac_1177600120

ARNOLD ASSONATOR...

It always amazes me that this guy amounted to anything...that is until I consider his NAZI background and the BUSH relationship to that background. http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1006-08.htm He has been in america for decades yet sounds as though he just fell off of someones cargo ship as a stowaway from Germany. Instead of telling Mexicans to IMMERSE themselves in the so called american culture, arnold should have IMMERSED himself in a ESL class from the day of his arrival in america. Another HOMOSEXUAL DUMMY from the BUSH camp...I'm sure arnie is a client of Jeff Gannon all the while being preacherd to by the infamous TED HAGGARD...you know the homo preacher....who is assuring him that a BIG DICK to the rectum is a purification of the soul...lol   FREAK
C

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2007, 05:53:49 AM »
ARNOLD ASSONATOR...

It always amazes me that this guy amounted to anything...that is until I consider his NAZI background and the BUSH relationship to that background. http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1006-08.htm He has been in america for decades yet sounds as though he just fell off of someones cargo ship as a stowaway from Germany. Instead of telling Mexicans to IMMERSE themselves in the so called american culture, arnold should have IMMERSED himself in a ESL class from the day of his arrival in america. Another HOMOSEXUAL DUMMY from the BUSH camp...I'm sure arnie is a client of Jeff Gannon all the while being preacherd to by the infamous TED HAGGARD...you know the homo preacher....who is assuring him that a BIG DICK to the rectum is a purification of the soul...lol   FREAK

That may be the weakest article I have ever read.......credible source though (wink, wink).  Thanks for adding and wasting 5 minutes of my life.  My ancestors owned a plantation in SC....does that make me a slave owner today?  Hmmm.