Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!  (Read 7410 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!
« on: April 26, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »
Arnold for President... i fugging love the guy :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ac_1177600120

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Mexicans some good adivce!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »
Makes too much sense. It'll never fly.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 06:30:39 PM »
fuck all you mexican haters lol im chicano
i

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 07:42:41 PM »
best damn political comment on the issue
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 07:48:55 PM »
Mexicans are doing fine here.

With regards to business, they've opened thousands of businesses and are VERY good at keeping their hard-earned dollars within their own communities.

I applaud the Mexican immigrants and hope those lazy-ass Salvadorans will take a lesson or two from them. 

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »

arnold is real....so real that most people regret him, they refuse to accept that his ideas could some day be the answer to what america really needs....diversity is what makes one stronger

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
I suggest they take his advices..!

ChinoXL

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »
WELL MOTHERFUCKING SPOKEN!!!!  Hits the fucking nail right on the head.  I am a Mexican from TX and I don't know or care to know Spanish.  I am constantly asked by elders "What kind of Mexican are you?"  You know what I tell them?  I don't speak "Mexican"(not Spanish) because I'm not from Mexico, I don't live in Mexico and I don't care for the culture.  Oh and I LIVE IN AMERICA.  I don't dislike my race, although I could care less for the stereotype one automatically receives as a Mexican, I'm just way more into AMERICAN culture.  

side note:  NON-REGIONAL DICTION IS INVALUABLE.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »
Arnold for President...

It would be too good to be true, so it will never happen.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 11:05:39 PM »
simple.. Just tell the Specs to go home
I am a mini beast

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 11:07:25 PM »
WELL MOTHERFUCKING SPOKEN!!!!  Hits the fucking nail right on the head.  I am a Mexican from TX and I don't know or care to know Spanish.  I am constantly asked by elders "What kind of Mexican are you?"  You know what I tell them?  I don't speak "Mexican"(not Spanish) because I'm not from Mexico, I don't live in Mexico and I don't care for the culture.  Oh and I LIVE IN AMERICA.  I don't dislike my race, although I could care less for the stereotype one automatically receives as a Mexican, I'm just way more into AMERICAN culture.  

side note:  NON-REGIONAL DICTION IS INVALUABLE.

1. If you were not born in Mexico you are not Mexican.
2. Mexican is not race but a nationality

Hope this helps.  ;D

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »
simple.. Just tell the Specs to go home

What the hell are specs?  ???

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 11:11:16 PM »
i prefer mexicants

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 02:32:27 AM »
Arnold has a point there. However, what he said doesn't apply to all "Mexicans". It's a slap in the face of those who are making an effort.
TP almost died 4 u bi****

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 02:44:57 AM »
Arnold has a point there. However, what he said doesn't apply to all "Mexicans". It's a slap in the face of those who are making an effort.

not really since they most likely agree with him.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 02:56:50 AM »

I think he is referring to the illegals. Also I believe he is referring to the families that come over and don't make and effort to learn English or anything about our culture, history etc... but would rather just make America into another Mexico. Fuck that if you move here and live & work here then you should be like an American and not a Mexican, also be a legal resident. Sorry but I am all for shooting the assholes when they cross the borders illegally, I HATE illegal immigrants.
I

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 02:59:08 AM »

I think he is referring to the illegals. Also I believe he is referring to the families that come over and don't make and effort to learn English or anything about our culture, history etc... but would rather just make America into another Mexico. Fuck that if you move here and live & work here then you should be like an American and not a Mexican, also be a legal resident. Sorry but I am all for shooting the assholes when they cross the borders illegally, I HATE illegal immigrants.

you have that shit all over the world, in Germany we have the Turkish some of them refuse to learn a single word of German, I'm planing to move to Latvia for a while guess what my first step is huh? Yep learning the language.
The only time I get extremely fed up with immigrants who are not willing to get to know the country they live in and refuse to life by the customs and all is when the same kinda guys than on top of that want to have a change in the law because is somehow offends their religion.... now than I get borderline racist.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 03:11:54 AM »
you have that shit all over the world, in Germany we have the Turkish some of them refuse to learn a single word of German, I'm planing to move to Latvia for a while guess what my first step is huh? Yep learning the language.
The only time I get extremely fed up with immigrants who are not willing to get to know the country they live in and refuse to life by the customs and all is when the same kinda guys than on top of that want to have a change in the law because is somehow offends their religion.... now than I get borderline racist.

Yeah iv'e heard about the Turks in Germany, A guy I am friends with at my gym was stationed over there for years when he was in the military. What sucks here though is we have lots of illegals who are now starting to actually get rights and benefits, It's like WTF they aren't even citizens and we already have our own problems amongst ourselves. Near where I live last year a town attempted to make a law to crack down on business owners who use illegals but there was a court hearing about it cause it's the federal gov. job to make laws like that. Well guess who showed up to defend the illegals the ACLU and a bunch of illegals who live in the area and have kids who go to public schools who didn't want to have to leave because of the law, WHY THE FUCK WEREN'T THEY ALL ARRESTED AND DEPORTED AT THE FUCKING COURTHOUSE!!! The U.S. is fucked up on it's immigration policies, I have a friend who used to work around allot of Mexicans for a contracting company and they mostly all did drugs, sold drugs and broke major laws on a daily basis.
I

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 03:15:30 AM »

Yeah iv'e heard about the Turks in Germany, A guy I am friends with at my gym was stationed over there for years when he was in the military. What sucks here though is we have lots of illegals who are now starting to actually get rights and benefits, It's like WTF they aren't even citizens and we already have our own problems amongst ourselves. Near where I live last year a town attempted to make a law to crack down on business owners who use illegals but there was a court hearing about it cause it's the federal gov. job to make laws like that. Well guess who showed up to defend the illegals the ACLU and a bunch of illegals who live in the area and have kids who go to public schools who didn't want to have to leave because of the law, WHY THE FUCK WEREN'T THEY ALL ARRESTED AND DEPORTED AT THE FUCKING COURTHOUSE!!! The U.S. is fucked up on it's immigration policies, I have a friend who used to work around allot of Mexicans for a contracting company and they mostly all did drugs, sold drugs and broke major laws on a daily basis.

The only way to really battle that problem is to give people a reason to stay in their country, let's assume Mexico would be on many levels like Canada, I think you would have no "problem" with people comming over the board and living in the US as aliens.

US needs to help Mexico to get their ass in gear, maybe wipe of the depth they have with the US.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 03:20:47 AM »
@Stark. Didn't you just yesterday say you were in Ireland? Now you're in Germany?
TP almost died 4 u bi****

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 05:14:46 AM »
The only way to really battle that problem is to give people a reason to stay in their country, let's assume Mexico would be on many levels like Canada, I think you would have no "problem" with people comming over the board and living in the US as aliens.

US needs to help Mexico to get their ass in gear, maybe wipe of the depth they have with the US.

No, Mexican need to demand that Mexico gets its ass in gear. They need to demand jobs, hell why didn't the Mexican gov't try and get all thos jobs that went to China? It would easy to ship products from Mexico to the US than it would be from China to the US.   They need to protest over there, over throw the gov't if they have to. Mexicans leave their country and gov't doesn't care, because it is less people that they have to deal with.

The reason why third world countries are the way they are is because the  either accepts the status quo or  leaves.

There is no reason why a country like say, Jamaica which relies heavily on tourism , could not be a powerhouse like Japan. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 05:22:24 AM »

There is no reason why a country like say, Jamaica which relies heavily on tourism , could not be a powerhouse like Japan. 

Japan - 128 million people w/ area total: 377,835 sq km,  land: 374,744 sq km, water: 3,091 sq km, Coastline: 29,751 km 

Jamaica - less then 3 million people w/ area total: 10,991 sq km, land: 10,831 sq km, water: 160 sq km, Coastline: 1,022 km 

O.k. now explain how they are supposed to be a powerhouse like Japan smart guy........
I

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 05:59:24 AM »

Of course, he is right. But i am not impressed at all.
Its common sence.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 07:14:32 AM »
Mexicans are doing fine here.

With regards to business, they've opened thousands of businesses and are VERY good at keeping their hard-earned dollars within their own communities.

I applaud the Mexican immigrants and hope those lazy-ass Salvadorans will take a lesson or two from them. 
Yeah but not assimilating into the culture is hurting them with actually succeeded here and I don't think WE need to accomodate them by learning Spanish.  The more people tht don't learn English, the more people will disrespect Mexicans.
Squishy face retard

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »

No its not. He was only addressing those who don't try and assimilate.
The House that Ruth built