Author Topic: Catherine Boshuizen - beyond sexy, for Getbiggers with discriminating tastes  (Read 34419 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I read an article a while ago in the 'Journal of  Behavoural Sciences' where it discussed the relationship between a males desire for anal-penetration with  a women, and its homosexual connection. 

It went on to say, that males who enjoyed this form anal-indulgence were in essence, homosexuals. 

Look, a lot of my friends love doing anal with their woman.  I am not saying it is a bad thing. 

Look, i am not hating on people with these homosexual desires. I am  just curious as to what drives these men to put their dicks in a hole where smelly shit is discharged from!

Well, if that makes me gay, so be it.

If fcuking a girl up the ass makes me gay, that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Sure thing Sonny. ;D

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Well, if that makes me gay, so be it.

If fcuking a girl up the ass makes me gay, that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Sure thing Sonny. ;D

-Hedge

You dont have to get so 'defensive' about your sexuality.  It is not being suggested that; if  you enjoy anal-sex then that makes you gay!

The point being made is; that those who indulge in the practice of anal, are living out a subconscious-homosexual-fantasy.

I am not hating on people who enjoy anal sex. 

Ok, i find the thought of a shit- smeared and smelly- dick, pouding a hole where putrid waste exits, to be repulsive.  However, i respect everyone's right to choose!

Again good luck to you anal-lovers.  But just chill, stop attacking the messenger, and embrace your latent-homosexual tendencies.

Peace.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Yeah, classic from a guy who obviously has never heard of Myspace. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 Yes it was hilarious!  All of Getbig's-tough-guys went uncharacteristical quiet when the anal-accusation  was raised here!  They didn't like the truth!  They didn't enjoy being referred to as latent-homosexuals!

Also, having the scientific backing of  the Journal of Behavioural Sciences, they could not refute it either!  So predictably they went into attack mode! And brutal were the attacks!

These Getbiggers would love to get on this board and brag about their anal-sex escapades and butthole-worship.  Until, they were exposed for living out a subconscious-homosexual-fantasy; they then became very defensive and agressive!

You big-tough-hardcore-anal-loving-Getbiggers,  i have nothing against your  smelly-passtime.  However, for christ sake, stop living in denial.  Embrace your latent-homosexuality.  By denying it, you are only creating a more destructive, homo-erotic-conflict within yourselves!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Thats a blanket statement there Hank.  Me personally I like the way a chicks ass looks, but I always bang chicks in the vag/mouth.

Bid Dicked Bob, i respect that.

This thread is not about hating but rather about setting the facts straight!

Peace.

markmark

• Getbig II
  • work har,train hard,Stay hard!
Re: Catherine Boshuizen - beyond sexy, for Getbiggers with discriminating tastes
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2007, 10:12:28 PM »
why is it that everyone knows that Sasha ogata the fitness model is a transgender, But she has magazine Covers/Centerfolds and a models in the fitness industry for over 10 yrs...

If everyone knows, Why are they still after 10 yrs still giving her Covers/and Centerfold?

Makes you wonder ? IS she really a TG?

train hard.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Catherine Boshuizen - beyond sexy, for Getbiggers with discriminating tastes
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »
why is it that everyone knows that Sasha ogata the fitness model is a transgender, But she has magazine Covers/Centerfolds and a models in the fitness industry for over 10 yrs...

If everyone knows, Why are they still after 10 yrs still giving her Covers/and Centerfold?

Makes you wonder ? IS she really a TG?

No we know

Andy Looney

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2007, 09:04:55 AM »
'No tits,no ass,no life'

Mars calling out someone about having no life.... ::)

Get a grip dip shit.....141 f'n hours on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than Bluto !!!

Your the mofo with no life ya fvckin retard.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2007, 09:06:27 AM »
It was a problem "adre looney"?

Andy Looney

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2007, 09:10:39 AM »
Hopefully Santa will be good to you this year....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
It was a problem "adre looney"?

I think any lonney is upset you insulted his favorite tranny.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »

Sasha's a nice person.  I've never had the conversation with her myself, but from what I understand, she's very forthcoming when people have genuine (not rude) questions about her gender identity. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2007, 01:14:37 PM »
umm......

i'll pass.... :-\

i like blondes...

Dyke.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

markmark

• Getbig II
  • work har,train hard,Stay hard!
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2007, 01:37:21 PM »
I had a chance to meet sasha over the summer when my wife and I was at the PlayBoy mansion..

Sasha was in the PlayBoy fashion show, Playboy picked sasha to be the main girl in the show because of her perfect body...she beat out at lease a 100 girls that was there...

So I dont think she is to worried about what you insecure men have to say about her..
train hard.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2007, 02:10:59 PM »
"she" looks like a thai lady boy.