Author Topic: How to get my broken nose fixed?  (Read 5224 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
How to get my broken nose fixed?
« on: April 28, 2007, 05:45:52 PM »
My nose got broken a couple of times, I'm extremly lucky It does not look broken so It does not bother me visually but damn it's pain I cannot breath through the left hole.

Is it very painfull to get your nose fixed? And is it expensive?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: How to get my broken nose fixed?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
ive had my nose broken a few times (which is why i look more jewish than i am)

i had to get a septoplasym, which is a non cosmtic operation where they fix the bone in the middle of your nose to allow you to breath through both nostrils ... the operation didnt work and i got my nose broken again anyways

here is my advice, fight someoen who is left handed and that should even it out :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 05:50:30 PM »
ive had my nose broken a few times (which is why i look more jewish than i am)

i had to get a septoplasym, which is a non cosmtic operation where they fix the bone in the middle of your nose to allow you to breath through both nostrils ... the operation didnt work and i got my nose broken again anyways

here is my advice, fight someoen who is left handed and that should even it out :D

No seriously mate,

a) How much does it cost?
b) Is it fucking painfull or do they put you into lala land?

I'm serious about it.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 05:51:46 PM »
in ontario its free cause its a medial proceedure

and i was (semi) serious about fighting a southpaw ... always had my nose broke with a right hand, so if i get it broken with a left should straighten the bone

as for pain... the operation i dont remember cause i was out but after i had the worst feeling of my life, couldnt figure out why until they pulled 3 feet of tissue out of my nasal cavaty

i would never go through that again

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 05:54:41 PM »
in ontario its free cause its a medial proceedure

and i was (semi) serious about fighting a southpaw ... always had my nose broke with a right hand, so if i get it broken with a left should straighten the bone

as for pain... the operation i dont remember cause i was out but after i had the worst feeling of my life, couldnt figure out why until they pulled 3 feet of tissue out of my nasal cavaty

i would never go through that again

Ok i heard taht... and it scares the shit out of me... seriously, I have back and both arms tattoed the inside of my arms and it was SHIT painfull, but that scares me.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 05:58:36 PM »
ive hada  bottle broken over my had, ive been stabbed, ive been hit inthe head witha baseball bat, ive broken my hand and shoulder as well as my nose ... none of that came anywhere close to the pain i felt with that shit in my head.... do not do it

and whats worse, the operation didnt do anything to help me and the c unt doctor declared it a success

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 06:01:42 PM »
ive hada  bottle broken over my had, ive been stabbed, ive been hit inthe head witha baseball bat, ive broken my hand and shoulder as well as my nose ... none of that came anywhere close to the pain i felt with that shit in my head.... do not do it

and whats worse, the operation didnt do anything to help me and the c unt doctor declared it a success

lol

I had all this done to me as well apart from the bottle, stabbed 9 times I had the guy in a headlock and he had a small knife and stabbed me in the ass legs went real fast I was so high I did not feel a thing ;D
Than I feelt the blood run down inside my jeans... Anyways...

You think it's not worth it?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »
if i had the choise of doing that and getting stabbed again i would take stabbed (as long as it didnt hit an organ) ... i canbot begin to describe the pain i was in, and i dont consider myself a pussy when it comes to that

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 06:11:30 PM »
if i had the choise of doing that and getting stabbed again i would take stabbed (as long as it didnt hit an organ) ... i canbot begin to describe the pain i was in, and i dont consider myself a pussy when it comes to that
Shit I heard it was painfull, you don't think they give you something today when they take it out?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 01:34:49 AM »
damn such tough guys here im scared

anyway because you have a breathing problem insurance will cover all or most of it depending on many factors, make sure you choose a doctor thats ENT cert. the procedure should take care of the deviated septum issue ya got going thats screwing up your breathing.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 01:35:49 AM »
you will be out during the surgery and the healing of the nose in general takes a year or so but most swelling will be gone withing 60 days.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 01:41:01 AM »
Wow, look at these cage fighters.

My nose has never been broken, i guess i'm not hardcore enough for getbig.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 01:44:42 AM »

My nose has never been broken, i guess i'm not hardcore enough for getbig.

stfu monkey

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:57 AM »
stfu monkey

stfu towelhead.

Have 240 set up a paid throwdown between you and Bob Chick.  Winner takes 10 grand.

nice idea. We could go back and forth and then finally we cannot decide a place and quit.  ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 01:59:20 AM »

Exactly

It would be possible o keep the story up aobout half a year and then everybody forgets about it.

I'll pm 240/chick, TA/DA, alexxx/BillyGunZ*, SF/several others for details on how they did it.

*Like Dragonball and Dragonball Z, BillyGunZ is the hardcore version of BillyGuns. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 02:11:44 AM »
stfu towelhead.

nice idea. We could go back and forth and then finally we cannot decide a place and quit.  ::) ::)

Towelhead? I think you've got me a little confused here gangsta... I'm 100% white and German...genes you can only dream about.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 02:13:40 AM »
Towelhead? I think you've got me a little confused here gangsta... I'm 100% white and German...genes you can only dream about.

Oh ja, da koenntest du recht haben. Davon kann ich nur traeumen.

hahaaha, hab dich wohl wirklich verwechselt.

Naja, Sorry.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 02:15:00 AM »
Oh ja, da koenntest du recht haben. Davon kann ich nur traeumen.

hahaaha, hab dich wohl wirklich verwechselt.

Naja, Sorry.

Kein Problem, woher kommst du? Lebst du noch in Deutschland?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 02:22:44 AM »
Kein Problem, woher kommst du? Lebst du noch in Deutschland?

Yo, im schoenen Ruhrgebiet.  ;D ;D

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 02:27:48 AM »

Everyone is a cage fighter these days.  Friday some guy was supersetting shadow boxing with 4 kg dumbbell laterals.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 02:30:39 AM »
Everyone is a cage fighter these days.  Friday some guy was supersetting shadow boxing with 4 kg dumbbell laterals.  ::)

hahahaa, yeah, i see those idiots in my gym too, always practising some fancy martial arts moves inbetween sets.  ::) ::)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 02:58:26 AM »

You sound to me like someone who doesn't know how to step away from a punch or doesn't know how to fight period.... :)
?