Author Topic: i need an advice;;  (Read 1023 times)

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
i need an advice;;
« on: April 29, 2007, 09:51:07 AM »
im planning in using jintropin gh at 2iu every day in the morning on an empty stomach with other aas until next summer...do you agree with that units and for the duration;;the reason is that ive heard that its better for a long time and lower dosage ... any advice;;;

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: i need an advice;;
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 11:41:18 AM »
Should be fine...longer duration is the only way to go IMO....you can go for shorter runs, but you'd have to run extreme amounts and that's no fun for anyone IMO. I will say this though, 2iu may be fine the entire time, but you might consider bumping it up to 3 or 4 after you've been on a while...then again maybe not...your call.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
Should be fine...longer duration is the only way to go IMO....you can go for shorter runs, but you'd have to run extreme amounts and that's no fun for anyone IMO. I will say this though, 2iu may be fine the entire time, but you might consider bumping it up to 3 or 4 after you've been on a while...then again maybe not...your call.

true

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
How old R you? Young guys dont seem to report the same bennies from low dose long therapy as
older guys are.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 07:06:28 AM »
im 25 and all year im planning using gh 2iu with any kind of testo about 1000mg..now im about 235lb 186cm and 8%bf....id like to go above 250lb all the winter so i hope to keep my fat levels down with all year gh and testo

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »
im 25 and all year im planning using gh 2iu with any kind of testo about 1000mg..now im about 235lb 186cm and 8%bf....id like to go above 250lb all the winter so i hope to keep my fat levels down with all year gh and testo

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=143426.0

Gh 15 strikes me as the real deal. Just take a look @ his1st post (most the rest there are trash).
You allready have very significant development, way beyond what I'll ever be capable of. Guys like Arthor L Rea (sp?)
William Lylledeg (sp?) Dave Palumbo (Ask Arnold Jr here?) may be helpfull to read.

HGh incinerates fat on my 47 yr old body starting in about 3 days. If it werent so $pendy I'd use it 2-3 times a week allways. Seems to almost replace fat w/ the same amt of lean mass. I likes it, but never used it long term.
It did make my knuckles hurt when I tried to run up to 8iu day.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 12:26:49 PM »
ive read that article and finds "new" to me.. the only way to learn how it works is to do it....but its very expensive for me maybe in the future thanx my friend