Author Topic: SO guys..lets get it out in the open....do you hate blacks..brownies or whitie?  (Read 6064 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It's funny - without the internet, 9/11 would have been pulled off like every other false flag operation in history, leading back to the 1898 USS Maine self-attack and ensuing propaganda to justify war with Spain.

With the web, we've all seen the holes in it, and the holes in past events are now coming out too.  The masses are too dumb to be given honesty, but interestingly, the Bush admin doesn't deny any 9/11 foreknowledge.  no, the only people denying it are talking heads like OReilly, and idiots on forums.  Bush refused to answer lol!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
perhaps they admit their complicity - and the transparency of their self-attack for resource war motive - by not denying it.

Bush won't deny he knew ahead of time.  

For the smart among us, coupled with the evidence we see, that's pretty much an admission - like pleading no contest.

For the idiots, they just MAKE UP Bush's position on things, when he hasn't commented.  They just create a fantasy that makes em feel better.  

So yeah, maybe they are showing the brighter ones a *smidgen* of respect by not denying the obvious.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

So yeah, maybe they are showing the brighter ones a *smidgen* of respect by not denying the obvious.

or they r laughing at us..saying " see ..we ALWAYS leave ourselves a way out of the argument"  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
I don't dislike blacks, I do not agree with their ebonics, and portrait of thug life, but I see how it's hard and to rise above it, and I agree that they were suppressed but need to move on, and quit blaming the government for their lack of action, I dislike affirmitive action...alot. It's proven that blacks are more prone to economical discremenation, no getting around that when they do not have as many resources, I have alot of black friends real good guys, but when I have been burnt by some as well that are the typical sterotype "niggas" I let my guard down because I was symphathetic.

I have nothing against the muslim religion...I think religion courses should be a requirement in high school, too much ignorance in the world.

Chinese are ok, need to lighten up I've never meet a cool asian kid, haha.

Persians are hilarious, it seems ALL my persian friends are either into X or diamonds, and all drive M3s.

I've worked with mexicans, and they are hard workers trying to achieve a better life, Ive never been wronged by one, and have meet some that have come to america and wokred on continuing their education, and doing a really good job with their lives.

I don't like neocons

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
i'm a romantic fuck..i only shed tears for those girlfriends and those fiances that lose love..thats sad mate..alomost unforgivable..as far as i'm concerned..

romance is dead

FUCK the human right activists..we're already fucking human rights..its the "psst" "psst" attitude of it all that bothers me..its  PAKISTAN ALL OVER AGAIN....i grew up with such..

I agree, human rights is bullshit, it's all about survival

good for you mate!  :)  i'll standing right next to the guy calling me sand ni gger and fight for his right to do so...period!

good for you too, you pakipoopushingcamelfucki ngnigger ;D ;D
I support your free speech also!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
firstly ..thanx for not taking offence to my last week repb rampage..un-fortunately most repbs are white soo..i musta come across as anti white..hope ya didn't c it that way mate.. :)

I have nothing against the muslim religion...I think religion courses should be a requirement in high school, too much ignorance in the world.

i dont think religion should be taught in HS..and if it is..then EVERY religion should be taught and the student should have a choice..

i'm in DC..one of my good friends is a chink..great guy..and can kick hard..muitai..i unfortunately know he can kick hard..great calfs also..

Persians are hilarious, it seems ALL my persian friends are either into X or diamonds, and all drive M3s.

i dont like persians..they r like brown blacks..all into image..no substance..persians and n iggers..take away the bling..and they cant get themselves a girl to save their lives.. :-\  i have more respect for the guy with $4 in his pocket and can hang anywhere..

I've worked with mexicans, and they are hard workers trying to achieve a better life, Ive never been wronged by one, and have meet some that have come to america and wokred on continuing their education, and doing a really good job with their lives.

i still have a probme with the illegals..sorry if you r nice..sorry mate..if u r illegal you r making a mockery of what i struggled thru to get here..

carpe` vaginum!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I don't dislike blacks, I do not agree with their ebonics, and portrait of thug life, but I see how it's hard and to rise above it, and I agree that they were suppressed but need to move on, and quit blaming the government for their lack of action, I dislike affirmitive action...alot. It's proven that blacks are more prone to economical discremenation, no getting around that when they do not have as many resources, I have alot of black friends real good guys, but when I have been burnt by some as well that are the typical sterotype "niggas" I let my guard down because I was symphathetic.

I don't like neocons
c'mon now, in S.Cali you would definately have been wronged by one or more. These little fuckers definately ruin it for those who do want a better life. Many, Many sneaky thieving little wetbacks in S Cali, if you lived here, you would know. Those that want a better life are held back by the bottom feeders. >:(
"romance is dead"???>:(

what a fucking n iggerish thing to say  >:(

>:(

i might fuck a camel...but ya better believe i'll be in love with it before i fuc k it  >:(

damn girls that get hurt once and then go on a " i'm living the romance of my own sadness " crap  >:(

dont get me started on that shit  >:(
did I strike a nerve sandy?  :D

does it matter if the camel loves you back? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
did I strike a nerve sandy?  :D

no man..i ws ..well i thought i ws being funny :-\..i actually like how u think man.. :)

even if ya hate me..as i said i'm fine with that...

okie..mayhap i need to go to bed..its like 2 am where i am (maryland)

be well mate..and always..be yourself!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
i dont think religion should be taught in HS..and if it is..then EVERY religion should be taught and the student should have a choice..

i still have a probme with the illegals..sorry if you r nice..sorry mate..if u r illegal you r making a mockery of what i struggled thru to get here..

no no I was not clear I don't think it should be taught at all, I think schools need a course that summarizes religions, and teaches students their history, totally  unbiased no prayers just the facts.

I agree I just have had the oppurtunity or luck to run into some hardworkers, I do think that they should go through the correct procedure, they come over here cause they are able too, so until the government does something, I'll keep pointing my finger at them.

c'mon now, in S.Cali you would definately have been wronged by one or more. These little fuckers definately ruin it for those who do want a better life. Many, Many sneaky thieving little wetbacks in S Cali, if you lived here, you would know. Those that want a better life are held back by the bottom feeders. >:(did I strike a nerve sandy?  :D

Yeah, true, I said I had the luck and have fortunatly been able to meet some of the good ones....each region of the US is ran by different ethnicities, west -Asians, mexicans South- African Americans, mexicans East- Mexicans (shit mexican are in 3 out of 4 of the nations hemispheres  :o ) I was told Colorado was the place to go

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
no no I was not clear I don't think it should be taught at all, I think schools need a course that summarizes religions, and teaches students their history, totally  unbiased no prayers just the facts.

and how do ya separate fact from made up stuff?
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
and how do ya separate fact from made up stuff?

I guess it's going to require a unbiased atheist to teach the course from a most likely biased book...most likely with ignorant minds it would just create more prejudice...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I guess it's going to require a unbiased atheist to teach the course from a most likely biased book...most likely with ignorant minds it would just create more prejudice...

athiesm is as much faith based as is religion... :-\  everyone has bias...as long as we realize that we do..
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
i'll preface this with...ITS OK NOT TO LIKE ANOTHER RACE OR SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.ITS FU CKING HUMAN NATURE TO BE BIASED

i'm fine with people disliking me for my race..its ONLY HUMAN..

i'm sick of violations to my 1st amendment right (i gawddammed moved half a planet from my home for THIS VERY RIGHT), and how the fuck do you expect everyone to like everyone else..IT JUST AINT NORMAL MAN.
we are different...we ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIKES AND DISLIKES...some people can transcend that <sp?> but not everyone..

sooo..i'll go first..

1)i dont dislike blacks..but i sure despise and dislike the American black hiphop calling women hos and bitches and bling bling culture...screams insecurity to me..it screams " i feel like i'm ugly so i'll compensate with bling" (ALL if not most my black friends r africans..btw..most africans feel the same way about american blacks)

2) i despise American rebublican whites that blalantly will make fun of the muslim religion and call it backward while there r plenty of christians that handle snakes , have multiple wifes (wait i thought that ws a muslim thing ::) ) feel the spirit of the lords overtake em...and generally make arguments against muslims that could be made for their own people..without realizing the hypocracy

3) i hate brownies that fucki ng seem to blame EVERYTHING wrong in their lives on racism after 911 yet refuse to see their backward ways and confront em...i've mat some and talked to em and they for example will say..."these white christian girls in college act like whores" ...well douchebags..look inside your own burka laden houses..you daughters are going to clubs and fucking in the bathrooms..seen it with my eyes..fuc king hypocrites..

4) mexicans and spaniards that are pro making illegals legal....RIIGHT..so my family and i and many other i know spent an average of 80k on lawyers to get here according to the law..we coulda saved all that $ and just come here illegaly..why not..bush is all for it..

rant over..for now

First of all: I have big sympathy for people of your ethnicity, and other ethnicities that have been branded as "muslim", since they've stereotyped as terrorists and extremists ever since 9-11.

As far as hate for ethnicities: No. I don't hold any hate toward any ethnicity. There are several cultures that I disapprove of, but that's entirely different.

My take on the subject is that racists are intellectual midgets. Not only that, but they time and time again ruins any serious attempts to deal with unacceptable cultural tendencies. Racists are pariah.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

First of all: I have big sympathy for people of your ethnicity, and other ethnicities that have been branded as "muslim", since they've stereotyped as terrorists and extremists ever since 9-11.

the only part that sometimes sux is that hexbullas cockblocking reach spreadeth for miiiles..

My take on the subject is that racists are intellectual midgets. Not only that, but they time and time again ruins any serious attempts to deal with unacceptable cultural tendencies. Racists are pariah.

i used the word "hate" as an attention getting on the title..its not exactly hard to figure that out..

me thinks you r thinking about extremists..

i still hold to my posts..

carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I hate:

The hip-hop culture and people who wear durags and speak ebonics.

I hate backwards muslims who whine and refuse to integrate into western society.

I hate assholes that follow their faith blindly(christians and muslims alike).

I hate people that murder others because they can't get laid.

I hate illegal hispanics that wave mexicans flags, whine and play the race card.

I hate blacks that are overly sensitive, racist and play the race card all the time.

I hate white trash.

I hate neocons.

I hate Fox news viewers who are supposedly conservative.

I hate hindu brownies that smell like spice racks, don't integrate and think driving a cab is the height of civilization.

I hate fat people.

I hate hypocrites.

I hate Glen Beck.

I hate people that try and change the secular nature of the United States(10 commandments in a courthouse)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I hate:

The hip-hop culture and people who wear durags and speak ebonics.

I hate backwards muslims who whine and refuse to integrate into western society.

I hate assholes that follow their faith blindly(christians and muslims alike).

I hate people that murder others because they can't get laid.

I hate illegal hispanics that wave mexicans flags, whine and play the race card.

I hate blacks that are overly sensitive, racist and play the race card all the time.

I hate white trash.

I hate neocons.

I hate Fox news viewers who are supposedly conservative.

I hate hindu brownies that smell like spice racks, don't integrate and think driving a cab is the height of civilization.

I hate fat people.

I hate hypocrites.

I hate Glen Beck.

I hate people that try and change the secular nature of the United States(10 commandments in a courthouse)

i like this machi walla!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

There are a lot of Somalians and Ethiopians who've moved here that I do not like.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
I dislike certain groups, but never based on race or ethnic background. Groups I dislike would include pedophiles [top of the list], serial killers, woman beaters etc and I reserve a special distaste for ppl who chew with their mouth open :-X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I dislike certain groups, but never based on race or ethnic background. Groups I dislike would include pedophiles [top of the list], serial killers, woman beaters etc and I reserve a special distaste for ppl who chew with their mouth open :-X

My dislike of the Somalians and Ethiopians stems from the fact that they indoctrinate self-loathing, which impacts how they interact with Black Americans when they come to this country. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
My dislike of the Somalians and Ethiopians stems from the fact that they indoctrinate self-loathing, which impacts how they interact with Black Americans when they come to this country. 
Could it be that they are embarrassed by US blacks and how ignorant the urban blacks make them look just for a similairty in likeness?
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I dislike would include pedophiles [top of the list], serial killers, woman beaters etc and I reserve a special distaste for ppl who chew with their mouth open :-X
S

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

do you dislike someone for having pedo urges or for acting on it ?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
woman beaters

totally agree..and rapists i HATE..

in my world rapists should be given the death penalty..

carpe` vaginum!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i thought in your world they killed the victims for dishonoring their families :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i thought in your world they killed the victims for dishonoring their families :D

not in my world.   :-\  THAT particular thing happens in india also...

and them cu nts be hindus..

<sparkle> "the more you know" <sparkle>
carpe` vaginum!