Author Topic: SO guys..lets get it out in the open....do you hate blacks..brownies or whitie?  (Read 6065 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
sorry dood... you brown peoples is all kinda the same to my cracker ass :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
sorry dood... you brown peoples is all kinda the same to my cracker ass :D

as this guy i know says " yall bake under the same sun"   :D

but seriously..did ya know

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wife+burning+india

seriously..fucked up eh!
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
athiesm is as much faith based as is religion... :-\  everyone has bias...as long as we realize that we do..

There are different types of atheism, from strong to weak. However, an atheist who's knowledgeable about faiths would do a better job of teaching as opposed to someone's who's religious. An atheist would say "jebus rose from the dead is what christians believe" but a deist or theist would say "jebus rose from the dead" as if it were infallible fact. Remember, even if an atheists = biased, he's still making his points from scientific points of view and from history. A religious person doesn't need to bring forth facts or citations because he's simple expressing his beliefs. While belief is fine, it should be kept out of classrooms that are publicy funded. Otherwise you might as well teach fairy tales.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
There are different types of atheism, from strong to weak. However, an atheist who's knowledgeable about faiths would do a better job of teaching as opposed to someone's who's religious. An atheist would say "jebus rose from the dead is what christians believe" but a deist or theist would say "jebus rose from the dead" as if it were infallible fact. Remember, even if an atheists = biased, he's still making his points from scientific points of view and from history. A religious person doesn't need to bring forth facts or citations because he's simple expressing his beliefs. While belief is fine, it should be kept out of classrooms that are publicy funded. Otherwise you might as well teach fairy tales.

well worded in its brilliance..but man u r addressing me..and sounding very much like hedgie..
i dont care for linguistic brilliance without substance..

yes..plain ole linguistic brilliance will get me to go.."cool" ...gimme some substance to chew on also..

sooo..

Remember, even if an atheists = biased, he's still making his points from scientific points of view and from history.

u lost me here..which is anticlimatic to my cause..but still..

<see anyone can throw language around..i'm actually impressed gandu....now learn how to control it>
carpe` vaginum!