Author Topic: SO guys..lets get it out in the open....do you hate blacks..brownies or whitie?  (Read 6066 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i'll preface this with...ITS OK NOT TO LIKE ANOTHER RACE OR SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.ITS FU CKING HUMAN NATURE TO BE BIASED

i'm fine with people disliking me for my race..its ONLY HUMAN..

i'm sick of violations to my 1st amendment right (i gawddammed moved half a planet from my home for THIS VERY RIGHT), and how the fuck do you expect everyone to like everyone else..IT JUST AINT NORMAL MAN.
we are different...we ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIKES AND DISLIKES...some people can transcend that <sp?> but not everyone..

sooo..i'll go first..

1)i dont dislike blacks..but i sure despise and dislike the American black hiphop calling women hos and bitches and bling bling culture...screams insecurity to me..it screams " i feel like i'm ugly so i'll compensate with bling" (ALL if not most my black friends r africans..btw..most africans feel the same way about american blacks)

2) i despise American rebublican whites that blalantly will make fun of the muslim religion and call it backward while there r plenty of christians that handle snakes , have multiple wifes (wait i thought that ws a muslim thing ::) ) feel the spirit of the lords overtake em...and generally make arguments against muslims that could be made for their own people..without realizing the hypocracy

3) i hate brownies that fucki ng seem to blame EVERYTHING wrong in their lives on racism after 911 yet refuse to see their backward ways and confront em...i've mat some and talked to em and they for example will say..."these white christian girls in college act like whores" ...well douchebags..look inside your own burka laden houses..you daughters are going to clubs and fucking in the bathrooms..seen it with my eyes..fuc king hypocrites..

4) mexicans and spaniards that are pro making illegals legal....RIIGHT..so my family and i and many other i know spent an average of 80k on lawyers to get here according to the law..we coulda saved all that $ and just come here illegaly..why not..bush is all for it..

rant over..for now
carpe` vaginum!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I hate everyone

you especially
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hatred of other races just might be something we're encouraged to foster.

every minute we stew in our hatred for illiterate brown people on the other side of the planet is another minute we don't look at things here with a curious eye

;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I hate everyone

you especially

you r allowed to..

see aint honesty liberating...   8)

i dont hate you though..you'd at least have to register as a blip on my rader screen as a somebody..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

chaos

• Getbig V
you shouldn't hate me, fingerfuck, you should adore me. Afterall you moved halfway around the world to live like me. :)

Now if you could do something about that stench......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
hatred of other races just might be something we're encouraged to foster.

really? Rob ..re read what i wrote..most of my damn friends r white..my first damn group of friends at UMCP (the frat guys) were white..for a second there i forgot i ws brown..my friggin point is..i conotate bias as darwanistic..

if i truly didn't believe i ws better than someone else in life..why would i bother trying man?

its ok to dislike someone else..its normal..its like..
yeah lets keep it to a minimum but to expect everyone to love everyone else..

well if we did.. WHY R WE AT WAR? prez bush is a christian..he should LOVE everyone..why r we at war?

o wait..we are at war BUT..in THIS country we need to love every race??  :-\  r you FUCKI ng kidding me?

every minute we stew in our hatred for illiterate brown people on the other side of the planet is another minute we don't look at things here with a curious eye

well said..but i still hold to my point
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
you shouldn't hate me, fingerfuck, you should adore me. Afterall you moved halfway around the world to live like me. :)

actually i grew up pretty much as a prince..should talk to some that know me here..

i had people tying my shoelaces for me tilli ws 15..  ;)  but terrorism is a bitch aye..family got attacked..we up and left..and yeah..the family is muslim..

Now if you could do something about that stench......

sorry mate..its the food..cant help that  ;D

carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
youre an intelligent guy.  you're the top 5%, probably 2%.  You're nearly a CCIE and you are world traveled.  You like people for who they are.

Consider the bottom 50% of the cesspool.  Living in fear of crime, enemies or poverty.  They gotta blame someone.  They don't see you have to work out of it, because their parents didn't.  

Political party tension means you're more likely to believe a Repub who is obviously lying, than a Dem who is clearly correct (or vice versa).  Rove gloats on his ability to alienate and motivate his party by fostering this tension and exploiting it for gain.

Racial tension means you're more likely to listen to a wrong white guy than a correct brown guy.  

Could be there's a Rove somewhere in history who decided that painting the unknown abroad as bad means you'll always prefer the domestic known, no matter how morally corrupt.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
youre an intelligent guy.  you're the top 5%, probably 2%.  You're nearly a CCIE and you are world traveled.  You like people for who they are.

i'm NOt sleeping with you rob  :D ..no seriously i dont take compliments well..but thankyou..and for that ANYTIME ya ever need help with wireless.or widearea network stuff..pm me..i'll e-mail ya the configs..just copy n past em off of notepad.. :) (actually have to go to jersey(ick) and then some mil base in cali to teach the wireless stuff soon  >:(  i dont fucking wanna travel )

Consider the bottom 50% of the cesspool.  Living in fear of crime, enemies or poverty.  They gotta blame someone.  They don't see you have to work out of it, because their parents didn't.   

unfortunately i see your point..soo..there is no damn out here is there?

Political party tension means you're more likely to believe a Repub who is obviously lying, than a Dem who is clearly correct (or vice versa).  Rove gloats on his ability to alienate and motivate his party by fostering this tension and exploiting it for gain.

again my WHOLE POINT...thats normal man..what else do you expect from most humans?  I HAVE QUIT EXPECTING FROM OTHERS A LEVEL OF MORALITY I EXPECT FROM MYSELF...so should you..makes life easier....my posts on getbig non withstanding

Racial tension means you're more likely to listen to a wrong white guy than a correct brown guy. 

thats not always true.mostly true but not always..and i know you realize that..

Could be there's a Rove somewhere in history who decided that painting the unknown abroad as bad means you'll always prefer the domestic known, no matter how morally corrupt.

you will NEVER sell that here in America..its like me trying to sell UFOS and masons on this site..(but do take a closer look at the events of the last 7 yrs..its screams masonic control)
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lol... a year ago i might have tried to convince folks.  at this point, i'm too old and tired.  politics is the means of manipulating ignorant folks to fund and die for resourse procurement.  took me a while to learn it, and now it's just comical to me.  You can't change it, but you can appreciate it once you see what it is.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Honestly, I don't know of many if any people I actually hate.

1)i dont dislike blacks..but i sure despise and dislike the American black hiphop calling women hos and bitches and bling bling culture...screams insecurity to me..it screams " i feel like i'm ugly so i'll compensate with bling" (ALL if not most my black friends r africans..btw..most africans feel the same way about american blacks)

2) i despise American rebublican whites that blalantly will make fun of the muslim religion and call it backward while there r plenty of christians that handle snakes , have multiple wifes (wait i thought that ws a muslim thing ::) ) feel the spirit of the lords overtake em...and generally make arguments against muslims that could be made for their own people..without realizing the hypocracy

3) i hate brownies that fucki ng seem to blame EVERYTHING wrong in their lives on racism after 911 yet refuse to see their backward ways and confront em...i've mat some and talked to em and they for example will say..."these white christian girls in college act like whores" ...well douchebags..look inside your own burka laden houses..you daughters are going to clubs and fucking in the bathrooms..seen it with my eyes..fuc king hypocrites..

4) mexicans and spaniards that are pro making illegals legal....RIIGHT..so my family and i and many other i know spent an average of 80k on lawyers to get here according to the law..we coulda saved all that $ and just come here illegaly..why not..bush is all for it..

I agree with that pretty much.
S

chaos

• Getbig V
lol... a year ago i might have tried to convince folks.  at this point, i'm too old and tired.  politics is the means of manipulating ignorant folks to fund and die for resourse procurement.  took me a while to learn it, and now it's just comical to me.  You can't change it, but you can appreciate it once you see what it is.

have you learned your lesson?
If so----it's about time.

Comical, but not  :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
i'll preface this with...ITS OK NOT TO LIKE ANOTHER RACE OR SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.ITS FU CKING HUMAN NATURE TO BE BIASED

i'm fine with people disliking me for my race..its ONLY HUMAN..

i'm sick of violations to my 1st amendment right (i gawddammed moved half a planet from my home for THIS VERY RIGHT), and how the fuck do you expect everyone to like everyone else..IT JUST AINT NORMAL MAN.
we are different...we ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIKES AND DISLIKES...some people can transcend that <sp?> but not everyone..

sooo..i'll go first..

rant over..for now

Wow, excellent post. It's hard to argue against your four points. Aren't you supposed to be some psycho lying about your education, heritage and wealth? Where did this well reasoned post come from?  :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

i'm originally from paki..ya telling me.. :-\  lol   ;D

but its hard not to get your emotions attached sometimes eh..

best we not i guess ..its better than way..things r gonna happen how they r regardless of what we blab about on here eh..  :-\

unfortunate..but not worth fighting over..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
have you learned your lesson?
If so----it's about time.

Comical, but not  :-\

I learned that our govt exists to secure resources for America.  We (the population) exist to supply the manpower and money to do this.  I learned people who talk about the sweet gentle things we do are ignorant and live in Candyland.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i dont hate anyone based on their ethnicity

i do hate people who manifest the stereotypes associated with their races (ie cheap skeeming jews, backassed brown people, jail bound blacks etc)

one thing most people never understood about my use of slurs was that if i did not call a black a ni88er when i am pissed at them it would be like saying i think blacks are inferior and therefore its mean to slur them ... because i slur anyone who pisses me off, including paddies kykes and limeys (my heritage)

im of the opinion that race doesnt mean shit in the overall scheme of things, the only importance it has is when we give it importance ... i have more in common with guys like drkok and baygmb (:D) than i do with white trash motherfuckers

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Wow, excellent post. It's hard to argue against your four points. Aren't you supposed to be some psycho lying about your education, heritage and wealth? Where did this well reasoned post come from?  :o

1)my high sckool diploma IS from the uni of cambridge ...i got a c in english so i took the oxford test the following month in karachi and got a B
2) i DID got to UMCP at age 15 1/2 and dropped out at 19..i just didn't wanna be a doctor and my parents were forcing me
3) i work for www.asmed.com (names Junaid memon) and yes have taught a few classes for folks up at langley and the feds..where i have met some great people and have happened to make some friends

and yeah..all of the above are lies lies lies if ya believe nordic superman( once quoted for saying he wants all muslims dead..1.4 billion of em), cuntfury or haider.

i cant prove any of that ..well except my job.. :-\

n o yeah..daddy is rich..so if i choose not to work EVER..lets say..i'll be taken care of..i'm the eldest son of the eldest son..in my culture..that makes me a prince.meh..but i do have $ to fall back on if i get lazy..

cheers mate!

carpe` vaginum!

chaos

• Getbig V
I learned that our govt exists to secure resources for America.  We (the population) exist to supply the manpower and money to do this.  I learned people who talk about the sweet gentle things we do are ignorant and live in Candyland.
Yes!!!!! You've finally caught on! This is why I didn't argue too much with you about 9/11 or any gov crap. Hopefully they are trying to look out for Americas future and at any cost. As bad as that sounds, it's true, I accept it and quite frankly, I welcome it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Yes!!!!! You've finally caught on! This is why I didn't argue too much with you about 9/11 or any gov crap. Hopefully they are trying to look out for Americas future and at any cost. As bad as that sounds, it's true, I accept it and quite frankly, I welcome it. :)

and mate i'd welcome it too..

just DONT tell me you r mother teressa while you have alternative ajenda..

just be honest..SAYU.."we want their oil so we r gonna go to war" and guess what...my ass would support ya..

dont insunt my fu cking intelligence..or more importantly, sence of empathy

tell me how it is..i live here..i'll facking support ya..without question..
i'm an american..you should  NOT expect anything less from me..BUT..i expect you as my govt NOT to lie to me..thats all
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i dont hate anyone based on their ethnicity

i do hate people who manifest the stereotypes associated with their races (ie cheap skeeming jews, backassed brown people, jail bound blacks etc)

one thing most people never understood about my use of slurs was that if i did not call a black a ni88er when i am pissed at them it would be like saying i think blacks are inferior and therefore its mean to slur them ... because i slur anyone who pisses me off, including paddies kykes and limeys (my heritage)

im of the opinion that race doesnt mean shit in the overall scheme of things, the only importance it has is when we give it importance ... i have more in common with guys like drkok and baygmb (:D) than i do with white trash motherfuckers

excellent post...i w2s gonna break your post down and answer but i dont need to the whole damn thing i agree with and it makes total sence..

PS drkok sounds like samuel el jackson on the phone..i swear man..same style of talking n all..cool mofo..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

ya wouldn't have welcomed it if you had been dropping a deuce in the bathroom on the 90th floor of the North Tower at 8:46 AM on 9/11/01.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

"We're there to help the iraqis - it's not about oil" - Beach Bum

hahahahahaha funniest thing I've ever seen on getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
ya wouldn't have welcomed it if you had been dropping a deuce in the bathroom on the 90th floor of the North Tower at 8:46 AM on 9/11/01.

sacrifices must be made, I shd a tear for those souls and their families :'(

And sandnig ger, the gov can't come out and be honest about it because there are too many "human rights" activists that would throw a fit. Too bad, because I think I would like to know what my gov is really doing to secure my future.

and I still hate everyone, not equally either. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

i would have drop kicked the women and children, bulled over the firmen and gotten the fuck out of the building and been home in time for price is right

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

"We're there to help the iraqis - it's not about oil" - Beach Bum

hahahahahaha funniest thing I've ever seen on getbig.

see my point about THAT issue..

i want my prez come out and say " we need oil..if we dont get more oil this country is gonna be in trouble in 60 yrs"

not only i'd vote for him i'd right now be supporting a war against iran...lets get that fucking oil...

i dont appreciate being treated like an idiot..when i KNOW better..

for fucks sake you dont have kids going to college at 15..i did..now i dont deserve to get hot movie star ass for that but shit..gimme some kinda respect....ok dont gimme respect..but i cant HELP SEEING THRU YOUR BULLSHIT..i cant help it k..aparently having an IQ dosen't make ya friends..with the repbs.. :-\

or f ucking gimme good free drugs so i can dumb myself down...then i wont know any better.
carpe` vaginum!