Author Topic: All our soldiers in iraq protecting our constitution have died in vain...  (Read 5586 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Nice post, you're my new best friend :D

Yup, it is majority black, but there is a huge over perception that it is almost 'all black' [not you, just generally]. The stats are pretty ghey really as the poverty does make recording stuff pretty hard, when people live deep in the hills with no road access in a wooden shack, they tend to be missed. Not helping the fact is that people like myself dodge the census takers harder than Jehovah Witnesses as quite frankly, they bore me.

ESP is cool. All my people have it ;D

Ain't that the truth  ;D

Sorry Mike, but I have to say CQ is correct on this.
She knows what she's talking about. BTW I AM from Jamaica.
There are many of combined ancestry who are classified as Black. The population is so mixed it's not funny.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Ain't that the truth  ;D

There are many of combined ancestry who are classified as Black. The population is so mixed it's not funny.
MMMMM, Jamaican accents make me tremble and purr!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Ain't that the truth  ;D

I'm feeling the spirit here Jag 8)

They def aren't doin the greatest but also consider almost half the population doesn't have a legal job since there pop. is around 2 million (probably the ones living outside of cities and villages). One of the biggest problems I have though is what the europeans did to south america and middle america during their occupations, they basically destroyed the natives culture and way of life. Just like the people who lived on Easter Island, they already had enough problems in their history and then come some euros who spread illness and taking thousands of the few there off the island and even though they banned that it was way too late to save the remaining people.

Yeah, the economics aren't going to win any awards that's for sure, still a beautiful nation though. I like your post and agree, it is a shame...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Damnit, you fuckers pronounce three was "tree" and the as "teh"

Now you've taken over this thread too..

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
So seeing as you all have ESP would it be correct to assume Miss Cleo is for real :o ;D

I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
So seeing as you all have ESP would it be correct to assume Miss Cleo is for real :o ;D

I remember Dave Chapell had a skit about jamaica psychics.. lmfao it was the funniest thing ever.