Author Topic: White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again  (Read 4568 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 09:08:06 PM »
They probably injured a few of the low life's waving Mexican Flags at least.  ???
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 09:12:02 PM »
The people in Washington have deliberately created this "us (White) vs them (Latino immigrants)" fight in order to help keep themselves in power. 

I hear they did the same thing with Arabs, after 19 of them managed to destory 8 buildings on 9/11 ;)

Remember... you can't be the good guy, if there's no bad guy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 09:13:31 PM »
I hear they did the same thing with Arabs, after 19 of them managed to destory 8 buildings on 9/11 ;)

Remember... you can't be the good guy, if there's no bad guy.

S

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »
White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again

Teh awesome!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 09:51:40 PM »
They probably injured a few of the low life's waving Mexican Flags at least.  ???

lol, just spit my water out. If people don't see the writing on the wall then were in.....deep trouble. My grandfather predicted a mexican president 9 years ago...I thought it was crazy talk until a few years ago when he brought it up again...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »
... black cops would do that same shit

The Asian cops were in on it, too.  I have not yet seen any damning footage of the Black or Latino officers who were present.  I'm sure they were involved, though. 

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 10:47:20 PM »
I haven't seen it yet, but what were they protesting?  Were they ILLEGALS?  If so, Fu-- em and send them back as soon as possible.

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 11:03:55 PM »
I had a couple of friends see it live. Police didn't give them a warning as far as they could hear. When you get a peaceful protest broken up with force, you know someone must've been trippin. Even media people were getting thrown out of the way, it's disturbing when you see people get shot without warning.

I live in LA and I've had numerous experience with LAPD dumbassness. This shouldn't come as a surprise tho. Racism, brutality, stupidity, you name it they got it. They 've done all they can for the city but they can't be given this much privilege.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 08:11:18 AM »
Racism, brutality, stupidity, you name it they got it.

...murderers, rapists, drug dealers, cop killers, thugs, pedophiles, immigrants, they sure do. This was a planned out orchestrated event, it began as a illegal imigration march....then when they saw it would not have a large impact they added it was a war protest...the writing is on the wall..they invoked this situation on themselves.  As for the media getting some bumps and bruises, it's their job, by being in the crowd they were being part of the problem. As for Children and babies being at a protest, well their fathers should be charged by police and CPSS.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »
...murderers, rapists, drug dealers, cop killers, thugs, pedophiles, immigrants, they sure do. This was a planned out orchestrated event, it began as a illegal imigration march....then when they saw it would not have a large impact they added it was a war protest...the writing is on the wall..they invoked this situation on themselves.  As for the media getting some bumps and bruises, it's their job, by being in the crowd they were being part of the problem. As for Children and babies being at a protest, well their fathers should be charged by police and CPSS.

You must've been 'educated' in Amerika.

Your mother must be proud. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 09:02:48 AM »
I had a couple of friends see it live. Police didn't give them a warning as far as they could hear. When you get a peaceful protest broken up with force, you know someone must've been trippin. Even media people were getting thrown out of the way, it's disturbing when you see people get shot without warning.

I live in LA and I've had numerous experience with LAPD dumbassness. This shouldn't come as a surprise tho. Racism, brutality, stupidity, you name it they got it. They 've done all they can for the city but they can't be given this much privilege.

Things like this happen and then they ask us to teach our kids to respect the uniform. 

L.A. is so large that when you see this incident, it cannot help but make the job tougher for officers all over the country.   

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 09:07:23 AM »
Fucking pigs.

You have no excuses, not one. 

they should have used REAL bullets on the punks.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 09:41:51 AM »
they should have used REAL bullets on the punks.

So when do you report to the Akademy? 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »
You must've been 'educated' in Amerika.

Your mother must be proud. 

She's not so happy that blacks and mexicans have all sorts of options and outlets to our system and can go to school for FREE, and collect thousands of dollars.

You must be real happy  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 10:45:12 AM »
Illegals have no real right to be here in the first place and when they fucking protest it's pushing it. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

Quote from: Tre on May 02, 2007, 08:20:42 PM
The people in Washington have deliberately created this "us (White) vs them (Latino immigrants)" fight in order to help keep themselves in power.

You mean illegal hispanics. You and hispanics always try and draw in the whole illegal immigration thing into immigration itself. Sorry, but the people who come LEGALLY often spend thousands and wait for 3-5 years. You just don't know how to debate this issue and always pull out the race card.

if anything, I'd day the people in washington have catered to the needs of the illegals. But these mexicans are so fucking stupid that they go out and protest against Bush, when he's their best fucking buddy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2007, 11:11:14 AM »
Illegals have no real right to be here in the first place and when they fucking protest it's pushing it. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

You mean illegal hispanics. You and hispanics always try and draw in the whole illegal immigration thing into immigration itself. Sorry, but the people who come LEGALLY often spend thousands and wait for 3-5 years. You just don't know how to debate this issue and always pull out the race card.

if anything, I'd day the people in washington have catered to the needs of the illegals. But these mexicans are so fucking stupid that they go out and protest against Bush, when he's their best fucking buddy.
Exactly
S

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 12:53:18 PM »
Things like this happen and then they ask us to teach our kids to respect the uniform. 

L.A. is so large that when you see this incident, it cannot help but make the job tougher for officers all over the country.   

I'd have to agree with you. When inner-city kids see this, the message they get is far from positive. I've worked in more impoverished areas of LA and I've got the sense that the police aren't on these kids' good side. You guys might laugh now but at one point these kids will be adults who still carry this disregard for police/law.

There was excessive force in this situation no doubt about it. It's just sad that some people have to consistently make up excuses for law enforcement. I'm sure these cops were trained to handle situations like this during training....

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 01:15:17 PM »
I'd have to agree with you. When inner-city kids see this, the message they get is far from positive. I've worked in more impoverished areas of LA and I've got the sense that the police aren't on these kids' good side. You guys might laugh now but at one point these kids will be adults who still carry this disregard for police/law.  (Then they will be arrested.  Their problem, not mine.)

There was excessive force in this situation no doubt about it. It's just sad that some people have to consistently make up excuses for law enforcement. I'm sure these cops were trained to handle situations like this during training. (They did use their training.)
Here is the type of people that live in LA. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/boogotshot.html
Squishy face retard

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 01:32:36 PM »
Crazy world we live in when you can be "illegal" and publically protest something and NOT get arrested....

Tre, when you see things like this there is  (ACTION)/ (Reaction), in this case the action was the illegal demonstrators and the re-action was the cops.  Yes, the re action was not good, but if ILLEGALS weren't here it would not have happened....Stop the action and there will be no re action.   

These illegals have to go...they are way past due,,, get out and come back when you become legal.

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 01:38:21 PM »
Here is the type of people that live in LA. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/boogotshot.html

arrested so we can fill up our jails. yeah, those don't come for free.

they used their training? i think by definition cops should not be allowed to use force unless they are provoked or the situation calls for (keeping safety/peace). so when one person attempts to help someone else who has fallen down, does training call for using a baton on the person trying to help?

mmm just accept it.... ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 01:56:15 PM »

they used their training? i think by definition cops should not be allowed to use force unless they are provoked or the situation calls for (keeping safety/peace). so when one person attempts to help someone else who has fallen down, does training call for using a baton on the person trying to help?

Yeah your right is cost on avg $26,000 a year to house a inmate in Boston, MA, it cost an avg of $32,000 a year of tuition and living costs to attend Harvard....if they were not here commiting crimes in the first place and draining our system we would not need to keep overcrowding the jails, they commit crime get deported and come right back and do it again...hello drug smugglers...hello rapists...hello murder for hire.

Your going to argue training skills? Have you evre been to a demonstration that turned into a riot, with angry illegals thinking that this country owes them? Hell they would actually be in the right even if they did not follow protocol, illegal aliens should not have rights to our constitutional priveleges. The official opinion is that they are not due the rights of a US citizen, and that they are not due the rights of an foreign soldier, they are not due the rights as a ILLEGAL!!!

This sity ation is going to cost millions, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars they wasted on overtime

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »

They were assaulted.  Did you check up on this issue at all?

If they didn't overpopulate this world with welfare babies and raise them in poor situations then they wouldn't turn to crime and act like assholes.  Also, crime is functional in society and there always will be deviants and deviations from LAW.  That's right law, like the one's CRIMINALS (such as illegals) commit by stepping foot in this country.
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »
She's not so happy that blacks and mexicans have all sorts of options and outlets to our system and can go to school for FREE, and collect thousands of dollars.

You must be real happy  ::)

Happy that idiots like her are free to raise idiots like you? 

I just have to accept that that's the price of freedom. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2007, 02:23:03 PM »

You're 100% correct in stating that Bush is their main ally.

The fact of the matter is that BOTH of the ruling (White) parties benefit from two things:

1) Having as many illegal immigrants as possible here to provide cheap labor and future votes

and

2) Making U.S. citizens think that illegal immigration is somehow a 'problem' that each party is trying to solve

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »
I just have to accept that that's the price of freedom. 

I guess if the price of freedom is to give blacks money for nothing then yes, price of freedom.