Author Topic: White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again  (Read 4566 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »
Crazy world we live in when you can be "illegal" and publically protest something and NOT get arrested....

Tre, when you see things like this there is  (ACTION)/ (Reaction), in this case the action was the illegal demonstrators and the re-action was the cops.  Yes, the re action was not good, but if ILLEGALS weren't here it would not have happened....Stop the action and there will be no re action.   

These illegals have to go...they are way past due,,, get out and come back when you become legal.

You just don't get it - IF BUSH, CLINTON AND ALL THE OTHERS WANT THEM HERE, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT ANY REGULAR CITIZEN FEELS ABOUT THE ISSUE.  

America is supposed to be the Land of Opportunity.  We need to get back to that AMERICAN ideal.  

I do not support bi-lingual education initiatives, but if someone can speak English and has no proven terrorist or gang affiliations, then they should be able to swear allegiance to America and become a citizen within a few weeks.  

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »
They were assaulted.  Did you check up on this issue at all?

If they didn't overpopulate this world with welfare babies and raise them in poor situations then they wouldn't turn to crime and act like assholes.  Also, crime is functional in society and there always will be deviants and deviations from LAW.  That's right law, like the one's CRIMINALS (such as illegals) commit by stepping foot in this country.

Yes I did. Assaulted? I'd like to know how you would define that.

"If they didn't overpopulate this world with welfare babies and raise them in poor situations then they wouldn't turn to crime and act like assholes."  Have you been to the inner-city? I doubt you have because you would know that we help to put them there. They got more liquor stores than banks and housing that you wouldn't consider possible. I've been there and done that, and some of these people don't really have a choice unless you behind the computer are willing to give them one. With acts like this, you just set back the whole idea of social reform.

And I agree that crime is inevitable in this society, but everyone should abide by the same laws (ie. lapd)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »
Yes I did. Assaulted? I'd like to know how you would define that.

"If they didn't overpopulate this world with welfare babies and raise them in poor situations then they wouldn't turn to crime and act like assholes."  Have you been to the inner-city? I doubt you have because you would know that we help to put them there. They got more liquor stores than banks and housing that you wouldn't consider possible. I've been there and done that, and some of these people don't really have a choice unless you behind the computer are willing to give them one. With acts like this, you just set back the whole idea of social reform.

And I agree that crime is inevitable in this society, but everyone should abide by the same laws (ie. lapd)
I know downtown LA very well.  They were assaulted with bottles and other objects.  That is in every article I have read.
Squishy face retard

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2007, 04:02:28 PM »
I know downtown LA very well.  They were assaulted with bottles and other objects.  That is in every article I have read.

what do you expect when they try to break up a huge crowd using motorcycles and police cars. when that didn't work they began to do it themselves with physical force and lovely little sticks...wouldn't that kind of piss you off? people were coming to the park from every part of the street...i don't know exactly what training tactic you would call that....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
You're 100% correct in stating that Bush is their main ally.

The fact of the matter is that BOTH of the ruling (White) parties benefit from two things:

1) Having as many illegal immigrants as possible here to provide cheap labor and future votes

and

2) Making U.S. citizens think that illegal immigration is somehow a 'problem' that each party is trying to solve

Of course both parties are doing nothing.. I mean they wanna get hispanic votes and take a dump on certain americans.  :-\ You are absolutely right.

At the same time these hispanics and every other illegal have no fucking right to act like they're victims.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:36 PM »
NEXT TIME, HAHA.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »
I guess if the price of freedom is to give blacks money for nothing then yes, price of freedom.

The people who receive welfare in this country are the very wealthy and the very poor.  The middle class gets stuck with the bill for both.

The wealthy ensure welfare for themselves, because they can.  They're rich, therefore they have the power.

The wealthy ensure welfare for the poor, because it helps the wealthy to maintain power over the poor.

The primary goal of those in power is to remain in power.  By getting as many people as possible dependent on welfare, that helps to make those individuals less competitive in the marketplace.  And less competition means that the wealthy and their descendants will have even more advantages with respect to holding onto their power.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2007, 06:35:12 PM »
WOW, just WOW, I can't believe we got so many fucked up people on this board. :'( With people like this, this country is going to shit. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2007, 11:44:44 PM »
You just don't get it - IF BUSH, CLINTON AND ALL THE OTHERS WANT THEM HERE, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT ANY REGULAR CITIZEN FEELS ABOUT THE ISSUE.  

America is supposed to be the Land of Opportunity.  We need to get back to that AMERICAN ideal.  

I do not support bi-lingual education initiatives, but if someone can speak English and has no proven terrorist or gang affiliations, then they should be able to swear allegiance to America and become a citizen within a few weeks.  

"land of opportunity",,,,  waaay too far back in history.  Today America is overpopulated and we can't simply keep the borders open for immigrants to come in by the thousands...it just can't happen anymore.

Isn't there a law now that allows a certain number of immigrants to LEGALLY obtain citizenship each year in America?  If so, which I think there is then that's that....the ones that come over illegally should simply be sent back.

If these pople were Illegal and not only breaking the law but protesting they should be arrested, sent back and not allowed to obtain citizenship because they proved they can not follow law.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2007, 12:07:50 AM »
i dont have a huge problem with some illegals.

IMO their lax enforcement lets *just enough* in to do the work, but doesn't let 50 million cross in a year, unmanageable numbers.