Author Topic: White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again  (Read 4567 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again
« on: May 02, 2007, 06:07:15 PM »

Fucking pigs.

You have no excuses, not one. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: White Racist Police Thugs on the Loose in L.A. Again
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »
Fucking pigs.

You have no excuses, not one. 

Fuck you asshole.  Tell the fuckers not to act like assholes and assault police.

"On Wednesday night, the mayor and police chief want to know how a peaceful demonstration came to this.The march had just ended at a large park near downtown Los Angeles. Police were trying to move people off the street when some demonstrators threw bottles and cans.

Officers in riot gear move in, clearing the park firing tear gas and rubber bullets, also using their batons. Ahead of them was a mix of demonstrators, street vendors, bystanders, and members of the press."
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »
The official department position was that they warned the crowd with an announcement, then used force.

Multiple videotapes show they gave no warning - they just opened fire.

There is no excuse for lying about it.  They may or may not have been justified in their use of force - we do not know yet.  But we DO know they were caught in a big lie about what started it - which cripples their credibility on the rest of the day's events.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
Fuck you asshole.  Tell the fuckers not to act like assholes and assault police.

"On Wednesday night, the mayor and police chief want to know how a peaceful demonstration came to this.The march had just ended at a large park near downtown Los Angeles. Police were trying to move people off the street when some demonstrators threw bottles and cans.

Officers in riot gear move in, clearing the park firing tear gas and rubber bullets, also using their batons. Ahead of them was a mix of demonstrators, street vendors, bystanders, and members of the press."

cap86,

should we hold the police accountable for lying?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 07:28:51 PM »
cap86,

should we hold the police accountable for lying?
You think the whole truth is out?  With all the confusion there was no orders given?  Is there footage yet of the people throwing shit at the police?
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »
You think the whole truth is out?  With all the confusion there was no orders given?  Is there footage yet of the people throwing shit at the police?

Of course the people threw shit.  Of course, they responded with necessary force.  That isn't where I have an argument - I will agree to all those points.

MY BEEF - and what many are upset about - is that the LAPD put out a statement telling the world that they megaphoned announcements to the crowd - and THEY DIDN'T

The whole thing was being broadcast on multiple TV stations, and the LAPD never gave any announcement.  The police chief admitted the statement wasn't correct today when he cancelled his vacation and vowed to get to the bottom of this deception.  So it's not an issue of "IF" they put out a false statement - the chief agrees they did.

In light of this - what are your thoughts on a police force which puts out lies?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 07:45:06 PM »
Of course the people threw shit.  Of course, they responded with necessary force.  That isn't where I have an argument - I will agree to all those points.

MY BEEF - and what many are upset about - is that the LAPD put out a statement telling the world that they megaphoned announcements to the crowd - and THEY DIDN'T

The whole thing was being broadcast on multiple TV stations, and the LAPD never gave any announcement.  The police chief admitted the statement wasn't correct today when he cancelled his vacation and vowed to get to the bottom of this deception.  So it's not an issue of "IF" they put out a false statement - the chief agrees they did.

In light of this - what are your thoughts on a police force which puts out lies?
Simple, (and trust me when I say I know) this chief is a douche and they will say ANYTHING to get him another term.  His command staff is a piece of shit.  Damage control now for Bill B.  PM me for details Rob.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »
I guess my beef is, as a regular citizen - why would the police be allowed to lie to the public about something so painfully obvious?

The minute you say it's okay for the police to lie about circumstances leading to the use of force, 2 things will happen.  One, we're not gonna trust/help/obey the police.  And two, other departments are going to lie at their convenience too.  Suppose ten people had died at that protest form police bullets.  Would the warning lie be a big deal then?

You gotta draw lines - and say we, as a public, aren't going to permit boldfaced lies.   

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »
I guess my beef is, as a regular citizen - why would the police be allowed to lie to the public about something so painfully obvious?

The minute you say it's okay for the police to lie about circumstances leading to the use of force, 2 things will happen.  One, we're not gonna trust/help/obey the police.  And two, other departments are going to lie at their convenience too.  Suppose ten people had died at that protest form police bullets.  Would the warning lie be a big deal then?

You gotta draw lines - and say we, as a public, aren't going to permit boldfaced lies.   
And what I am saying it is wrong and it reflects on the command staff who are incompetent, not the grunt police.  They SHOULD NOT be able to lie if that indeed happen.  My original beef is with TRE calling them Racist and pigs. 
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 07:57:32 PM »
And what I am saying it is wrong and it reflects on the command staff who are incompetent, not the grunt police.  They SHOULD NOT be able to lie if that indeed happen.  My original beef is with TRE calling them Racist and pigs. 

I wouldn't call them racist and/or pigs.
I would say they put out a lie.  With city letterhead.  We're cool there.

I gotta admit... while I think when the police say to leave, you should leave... some of the video looked bad.  An NBC cameraman getting knocked down BY COPS, kicked while in the fetal position BY COPS, then having his camera picked up and thrown to the ground BY COPS.

They can use their tools, training, and legal force.  However, I am not sure that "smashing the camera of a guy in an NBC jacket" reeks of standard police protocol. ;)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »
I wouldn't call them racist and/or pigs.
I would say they put out a lie.  With city letterhead.  We're cool there.

I gotta admit... while I think when the police say to leave, you should leave... some of the video looked bad.  An NBC cameraman getting knocked down BY COPS, kicked while in the fetal position BY COPS, then having his camera picked up and thrown to the ground BY COPS.

They can use their tools, training, and legal force.  However, I am not sure that "smashing the camera of a guy in an NBC jacket" reeks of standard police protocol. ;)
It doesnt matter when they are dispersing a crowd.
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 08:09:49 PM »
The official department position was that they warned the crowd with an announcement, then used force.

Multiple videotapes show they gave no warning - they just opened fire.

There is no excuse for lying about it.  They may or may not have been justified in their use of force - we do not know yet.  But we DO know they were caught in a big lie about what started it - which cripples their credibility on the rest of the day's events.

Chief Bratton is claiming that they gave the announcement from a helicopter flying overhead.

Unreal. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 08:11:02 PM »

Yeah, gotta love all those cameramen and reporters who were 'assaulting' the police. 

Get real. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 08:14:01 PM »
Yeah, gotta love all those cameramen and reporters who were 'assaulting' the police. 

Get real. 
Yea that ghetto trash that threw bottles and everything when they told them to leave.  Read the whole post.
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 08:16:22 PM »
Is there footage yet of the people throwing shit at the police?

Not yet, but it doesn't matter.

The police are arguing that there were 'about 50' agitators in the crowd who were there to deliberately provoke a confrontation with police.  Even if that's true (and it's certainly likely that there were some intentional agitators present), then why were the police firing indiscriminantly into the crowd?  And why were they observed beating unarmed civilians who'd been knocked to the ground by the slow stampede?

Even though there were no serious injuries, this was a very, very bad scene.  Thankfully, I live up in Ventura County where all the cool cops are.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 08:17:41 PM »
Simple, (and trust me when I say I know) this chief is a douche and they will say ANYTHING to get him another term.  His command staff is a piece of shit.  Damage control now for Bill B.  PM me for details Rob.

You're 100% correct here.  He is charged with getting as many Latinos jailed as he can before he's booted from his post. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »
My original beef is with TRE calling them Racist and pigs. 

If our race-baiting politicians had not created this articial "immigration battleground", this never would've happened. 

The people in Washington have deliberately created this "us (White) vs them (Latino immigrants)" fight in order to help keep themselves in power. 

There should've been no demonstration in the first place. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 08:22:20 PM »

The amount of force used was WAY out of proportion with the situation at hand. 

The next time a cop gets beaten down in the street, I guarantee people are going to be a lot less sympathetic. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »
Tell them to get fucing  jobs and quit collecting welfare checks. Today my sister got a flat tire (she is on college at LSU) and drive to Wal Mart to get it fixed, they said they had no workers....she drove to another Wal Mart to get the tire fixed some stupid black person pulled the nail out and wiggled it around, she called and told me and I told her to try to drive it to Wal Mart after calling up to Wal Mart and knew I was going to get nowhere with that blackie. So she drove her car to Sears and got it fixed. Stupid fucing blackies don't want to work, they just sit around and collect welfare checks.

Last week I had a blackie in my class(not even sure how he made it in this school, probably threw the race card) and threw a hissy fit since the professor posted grades on the board and he got a D (8 other people got D's they were white) he gets up and played the race card, i've seen his work it was F material.

I was pissed on my sister I went to visit her and I went to check her oil, and I told her she needed to get it changed 2 weeks ago, she went to QuickLube and they said they have no one to work, till weds.

Baton Rouge, La LSU, I thought all the black people from the hurricance evacuated that away? No...YES!!! Crime shot up, my sisters car was broken into TWICE her atm card stolen.....hmmmm guess who done it two blacks from N.O.

Government needs to quit giving them money, make them get jobs....statistics prove they are not working just making babies to collect fatter checks!! Site source.....many

I'm sure this thug had it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »
RE: Tre

That is normal use of force with a crowd that size.  Rubber pellets are shot at the ground and bounce up, that is a fact.  Tear gas is great at dispersing, why not use it.  Bratton is the worst LAPD chief ever and his command staff is shit.  They are to blame and hopefully this keeps him from a second term.  Baton strikes are also normal.  Just the way it is.
Squishy face retard

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »
I'm going to go get myself a baton, start takin care of bizzness.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 08:42:41 PM »

They can kick a man in the gut when he is in the fetal position, not moving?

They can pick up his property, and smash it on the ground, as he lies there not moving?

Please tell me you're not serious.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 08:54:35 PM »
when you deal with animals on a daily basis you begin to see them and treat them as such ... black cops would do that same shit

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 08:54:54 PM »
They can kick a man in the gut when he is in the fetal position, not moving?

They can pick up his property, and smash it on the ground, as he lies there not moving?

Please tell me you're not serious.
SO far I have searched on YOutube and seen nothing you report.  They clearly say, "move away from the skirmish line or you will be arrested."  Sounds like a Verbal order to me.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »
MSNBC played it tonight.  Guy was from NBC latin station.  It was #2 story on Countdown wth Olbermann tonight.  Coming on msnbc now, if you want to tune in at 12:40 EST or so (38 min from now)