Author Topic: So...what does WIN in Iraq...mean?  (Read 4485 times)

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
Re: So...what does WIN in Iraq...mean?
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 07:07:55 AM »
do you NOW believe in masonic control?

No, but I find conspiracists endlessly entertaining.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 07:11:28 AM »
do you NOW believe in masonic control?

i haven't studied that, and i don't have the time or energy to do it. 

But I know there is some group which is managing the direction of the world.  Without em, the earth would probably burn out sooner.  I can't imagine this planet in 2100, with 15 or 20 billion people, no oil, two billion cars that won't run, and China overrunning the place. 

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 07:17:45 AM »
But I know there is some group which is managing the direction of the world.  ...

Sounds like the beginning of a new religion. Go for it, muchas dinero to be made.  :D

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 07:18:50 AM »
the earth has too many people.  there is a trend by the higher thinkers to gradually reduce the 6 billion number.  population controls like birth control and education are used, as are techniques like "let them kill each other" and "don't treat this disease".

It's in OUR interests for there not to be 6 billion people on earth, so population decline is in our best interests too.  Whether people in Iran live to 15 and die violently, or live to 75 and die peacefully doesn't affect 300 million Americans.  Have you noticed trends?  Half of Africa has AIDS?  Have you seen the population decline in Iraq?  The population in the US has leveled off.  This is by design.  Discouraging folks in Africa (who have 5 or 8 kids they can't feed) from breeding ain't a bad thing.  Since they don't take our word for it on a micro scale, we make the changes on a MACRO scale.  One or two policy shifts at the CDC mean 100 million Africans don't reproduce.  make sense?

Have you heard of birth control and yes - dare I say it - abortion. The right wing idiots in the US insist that the only preventitive measure for pregnancy (and AIDS) is abstinence. These people have just as much of a right to live as anyone in the US, it is not thier fault that they were born into poor/developing countries.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 07:21:24 AM »
Have you heard of birth control and yes - dare I say it - abortion. The right wing idiots in the US insist that the only preventitive measure for pregnancy (and AIDS) is abstinence. These people have just as much of a right to live as anyone in the US, it is not thier fault that they were born into poor/developing countries.

I agree that abstinence is just plain silly, especially since the quality of food increase (and hormones) mean today's kids are bigger and more aggressive (and therefore hornier from higher hormone levels) than ever, and sex is gonna happen.

Those right wing idiots are just pandering to their extremist base, the religious nutjobs who don't believe in evolution. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2007, 07:24:48 AM »
I agree that abstinence is just plain silly, especially since the quality of food increase (and hormones) mean today's kids are bigger and more aggressive (and therefore hornier from higher hormone levels) than ever, and sex is gonna happen.

Those right wing idiots are just pandering to their extremist base, the religious nutjobs who don't believe in evolution. 

Sounds like a job for natural selection right there.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2007, 07:25:21 AM »
240..I'm right wing and u need to separate the religious conservatives from the rest of us. While they are pretty powerful they don't represent most of us. Evolution is a theory with a billion holes but its much better then 'god did it just like the bible says".
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2007, 07:28:58 AM »
240..I'm right wing and u need to separate the religious conservatives from the rest of us. While they are pretty powerful they don't represent most of us. Evolution is a theory with a billion holes but its much better then 'god did it just like the bible says".

I agree.  But that extreme right group do vote in blocks, based upon which candidate is the furthest right.  And since the repub field is so splintered (no candidate has even a quarter of the votes currently), whoever can grab the extreme religious block will grab the nomination - even if it means alienating 50%+ of his OWN party doing it.

Once he gets the nod, he'll back off earlier statements and position to appear more centrist to the general population, but his promises to the religious right on supreme court nominees, etc, will remain quiet and intact.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2007, 11:10:04 AM »
I agree.  But that extreme right group do vote in blocks, based upon which candidate is the furthest right.  And since the repub field is so splintered (no candidate has even a quarter of the votes currently), whoever can grab the extreme religious block will grab the nomination - even if it means alienating 50%+ of his OWN party doing it.

Once he gets the nod, he'll back off earlier statements and position to appear more centrist to the general population, but his promises to the religious right on supreme court nominees, etc, will remain quiet and intact.

On this note, I was watching a television program where a high ranking republican offical said that elected officals had a responsibility only to those people who elect them.  As long as they have there support the rest of american matters very little.  Voting blocks are intergal to becoming reelected.  Think tanks figure this one out in the seventies.  Its much to difficult to appeal to every one.  Its much easy to manipulate fears of certain groups. For example, threaten to take away your guns, the abortions issue, burning the flag.....ect
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 11:16:24 AM »
Which in a nutshell is way nothing ever gets done.
L