Author Topic: Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular  (Read 16149 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »
pimpins easy... you either got it or ya don't. being lean with abs at any weight usually helps. But over 210lbs for guy whos 5'10 is pushin it. Then girls and guys start sayin all steroids.But fitness chicks will still jock. Only problem is there normally just as conceited, if not worse then the guy. When shirts come off, so do the Britling watches and 200 dollar jeans. When in boardshorts, the bodybuilder has the advantage.
-

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular??

so what?

we (boys) don't like women overly muscular either!!!!

bring some beers and latinas babes!!

Wooooshhhhhhh

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 05:23:02 PM »
But over 210lbs for guy whos 5'10 is pushin it. Then girls and guys start sayin all steroids.

Most people don't have a clue about steroids.  If you have abs and you're more than 180 some know-nothing idiots will accuse you of "steroids". 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 05:25:43 PM »
I first read a Playmate say something to this effect a couple years ago.  The new data sheet (written in the model's own handwriting) in the June 2007 issue said basically the same thing.  There are "likes" & "dislikes" sections, & under dislikes, she says, "men who are overly muscular."  WHY is this being said?  What's up with these beautiful women disliking bodybuilding men? 

Well I guess you can stop working out now. ::)
\

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 05:29:54 PM »

Your average IFBB'er or NPC douche isn't 215, he's 250+.

Your average gym rat recreational bodybuilder would be around 200 if he dieted down, but is usually 240 at 20%+ bodyfat.

Could these be the "bodybuilders" women claim not to like?  In my experience, I've gotten much more attention from women at 200-210# lean than I got a decade ago at 185# out-of-shape.

but were talking about guys who pick up women george :D

my 215 and 185 were both in good shape (for a natural) ... and as i said women like me better when i look like "justin" and not "justin on juice" :P

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »
Its because she doesnt want the attention taken off her .

Not really, beautiful womens,models,playmates those who really get the attention....
they all look at  muscular men like "security guys,bouncers or bodyguards"
i don't know, blame the society if u want

Its hard to see a Muscular men who is wealthy, smart  and good looking' take the Iffb for example...

or just look how much attention gets a a playmate on the cover of a mag, vs. a pro bb in the cover of a muscle mag.....  ouch!!!

Wooosshhhhhhhh!!!!!

Wooosshhhhhh

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2007, 05:55:18 PM »
But they seem to like 85 year old geeks in smoking jackets?

I think the ho would like an overly muscular dude if his wallet was fat enough.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »
I'm not convinced.  Most chicks who would date bodybuilders classify them as "Mr. Right Now," not "Mr. Right."  Perhaps for a good reason? 

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2007, 06:34:29 PM »
Let me tell yall something about women.  It doesnt matter how big you muscles or your dick is.  The size of your wallet is what matters

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2007, 06:56:43 PM »
Let me tell yall something about women.  It doesnt matter how big you muscles or your dick is.  The size of your wallet is what matters

Only up to a point.  With the exception of gold-digging bitches (who are more common in some cities and some industries than others), most women are only interested in a guy being at least in the same socioeconomic group (or better) than they are.  So yeah, a woman from an upper middle-class background who herself has an education and income probably isn't going to be interested in a high-school graduate working construction or as a bartender, but beyond the superficial "price of entry" income level, other things matter to them more.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »
The most important question = Would she like this guy??

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »
alot also say they don't like bad boys or jerks yet these guys always have chicks ::)

E
E

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »
She's selling magazines.  Many guys who depend on Playboy for their visual aids are seriously lacking in physical shape... she makes them feel good... they buy more mags. Simple.

Deedee, ...do you honestly feel this playmates feelings are not a reflection of those of the vast majority of women,
...or are YOU just making the guys HERE feel good?  ;)
w

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2007, 12:20:12 AM »
being bigger and stronger than the Justin Timberlakes of this world makes it all the easier to rape bitches like they are living and squirming fleshlights.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2007, 12:32:05 AM »
so you agree it's super gay for people to pursue the "ultimate body" according to other males than females?  i'd rather have the ultimate body for a chick than some queer thinking i look super bad ass cuz i'm vascular.
If I was lean and have forearm vascularity (which I do anyway) then it shouldn't matter what a woman thinks.  I think that women are dumb when it comes to knowing what a good body is but I'd rather not look like Jay or Ronnie.  Like all have said, and you brought up, I'd rather have tons of pussy and be 190 than 230 ripped and just banging fitness whores.
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2007, 12:32:37 AM »
alot also say they don't like bad boys or jerks yet these guys always have chicks ::)

E

Exactly (hi Earl!). They say one thing, yet do another. You know, like when they fill out those stupid surveys, they want the sweet, honest man, blah blah blah, but end up with the assholes.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2007, 12:34:08 AM »
If I was lean and have forearm vascularity (which I do anyway) then it shouldn't matter what a woman thinks.  I think that women are dumb when it comes to knowing what a good body is but I'd rather not look like Jay or Ronnie.  Like all have said, and you brought up, I'd rather have tons of pussy and be 190 than 230 ripped and just banging fitness whores.

Amen.

You're right, they are clueless. Then again, I'd rather look to be in good shape than be a "huge" bber type.
HAHA, RON.....

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2007, 12:40:09 AM »
Amen.

You're right, they are clueless. Then again, I'd rather look to be in good shape than be a "huge" bber type.
It's true man.  I used to want to be like a pro BBer but it's not healthy in the long run but I'm not going to look like Timberlake Jimmy to get more pussy.
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »
Some posters opinions should be disqualified in this thread. Deedee thinks golden showers is normal, gordiano is a closet homosexual etc

Z

paparazzi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2007, 12:57:59 AM »
She doesn't like overly muscular guys probably because she has this stereotypical and popular notion that most bodybuilders have small dicks! Lol!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2007, 12:59:24 AM »
She doesn't like overly muscular guys probably because she has this stereotypical and popular notion that most bodybuilders have small dicks! Lol!

or that bodybuilders who are full of themselves, need to eat every 2 hours, go up in the middle of the night to have a proteinshake, spend hours at the gym and are as much fun as watching paint dry
Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2007, 01:22:03 AM »
Playboy gives you pimped images of plastic barbies. They have nothing to say anyway.

If I read a random playboy I would read them for an interesting article. The funny thing about that is, it's actually true.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2007, 01:34:22 AM »
I first read a Playmate say something to this effect a couple years ago.  The new data sheet (written in the model's own handwriting) in the June 2007 issue said basically the same thing.  There are "likes" & "dislikes" sections, & under dislikes, she says, "men who are overly muscular."  WHY is this being said?  What's up with these beautiful women disliking bodybuilding men? 

Considering that all Playmates have to suck teh cock of good ol' Hef... I can't say I'm surprised by their denial of craving muscles... ;D

Word up Hef!

That man's pimp hand is strong!

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2007, 01:44:42 AM »
Well, it's all really relative. If the world population all looked like ronnie coleman, there'd be nothing at all impressive about it. If all males were brad pitt, he wouldnt be skinny. He would just be ''average''.
Everyone has a different view, different way they look at things.

It's not really fair to always complain about the fact people think x bodybuilder is overly muscular. They ARE, relative to the person they like, ie. Brad Pitt.

Men are assosiated with muscles generally, women their tits and ass....doesnt mean everyone prefers a woman with ''huge'' ass and huge breasts just for that, can be the opposite.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2007, 02:37:39 AM »
I see there are still idiots out there that are actually doing this to get more women lol