Author Topic: Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular  (Read 16177 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2007, 09:58:48 AM »
another juicer exposed as a pussy

:)

Yes I do look like i juice don't I ?  GH15 said the same thing.  Thanks for the compliment

I changed my mind about the cycle so still natty here

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2007, 10:01:52 AM »
good for you

youre still an anonymous pussy :)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2007, 10:05:10 AM »
there are articles in playboy?!?! wtf? am i missing something  ??? ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2007, 10:35:33 AM »
good for you

youre still an anonymous pussy :)

Serious Question....exactly how many times have you met someone from the net and actually fought them ?  because Iv'e been around these boards just as long as you have and I v'e never heard of it happening even once.

Nobody is fighting anybody, so STFU with the tough guy shit already

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »
Why do you encourage thick women ? You go on a date with them is saying its ok to be thick as you put it (fat for us white guys)

What do you care? You love teh cock.........
HAHA, RON.....

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2007, 10:43:05 AM »
Serious Question....exactly how many times have you met someone from the net and actually fought them ?  because Iv'e been around these boards just as long as you have and I v'e never heard of it happening even once.

Nobody is fighting anybody, so STFU with the tough guy shit already

are you trying to say youre not a pussy? if this is the case why didnt you tell me who you are and where you train and why are you afraid to post a face pic

whenever a pussy like you runs his mouth i let them know where i train, who i am, and what i look like

then i ask them the same

so far nobody has given me their deets :)

most guys who are into bodybuilding and who take drugs are complete pussies

case in point

you :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
are you trying to say youre not a pussy? if this is the case why didnt you tell me who you are and where you train and why are you afraid to post a face pic

whenever a pussy like you runs his mouth i let them know where i train, who i am, and what i look like

then i ask them the same

so far nobody has given me their deets :)

most guys who are into bodybuilding and who take drugs are complete pussies

case in point

you :)

Because i feel no need to prove my masculinity to an online douchebag such as yourself. I had no intention of spilling my personal info before i called you small (you are) ,and i have no intention now. This place is your life, not mine.

If it makes you happy to be known as the "tough guy' around here....congratulations, the title is yours.

PS Iv'e had a face pic up for YEARS

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »
if you had no need you would not be responding ... now come with the name and the gym and lets see if we can work something out

(ps ive said over and over im not a tough guy, however that doesnt mean im a pussy like u)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »
Only reason VP isn't a title holder in UFC is that they don't have smaller weightclasses than 155.
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
Because i feel no need to prove my masculinity to an online douchebag such as yourself. I had no intention of spilling my personal info before i called you small (you are) ,and i have no intention now. This place is your life, not mine.

If it makes you happy to be known as the "tough guy' around here....congratulations, the title is yours.

PS Iv'e had a face pic up for YEARS
brutal 11 and a half inch forearms and dick sucking lips.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2007, 12:01:09 PM »

thats not what you used to say back in the squad days  ::)
Z

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2007, 12:34:12 PM »
So i didn't go through all 4 pages to see what great ::) stuff has been said, but i have a little story for you all...yesterday i was with my neice at a Pavillions and i opened up the latest FLEX magazine. She instantly said to me "there is no way i could lay in bed with a guy like that" and i responded with "sister, if you ever did have a chance to be in bed with someone like that you'd be surprised of all the great new places you'd find to grind on"...people just have no imagination!!!!

Nice story, huh? ;D

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »
So i didn't go through all 4 pages to see what great ::) stuff has been said, but i have a little story for you all...yesterday i was with my neice at a Pavillions and i opened up the latest FLEX magazine. She instantly said to me "there is no way i could lay in bed with a guy like that" and i responded with "sister, if you ever did have a chance to be in bed with someone like that you'd be surprised of all the great new places you'd find to grind on"...people just have no imagination!!!!

Nice story, huh? ;D

Lisa
you should introduce her to sex with a bodybuilder Lisa, find one and get a threesome going, you can eat her snatch while the dude slams you from behind.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2007, 12:39:05 PM »
you should introduce her to sex with a bodybuilder Lisa, find one and get a threesome going, you can eat her snatch while the dude slams you from behind.

you are obviously a virgin tubby
T

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2007, 12:41:18 PM »

Does that have to be with a bodybuilder?

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »
Does that have to be with a bodybuilder?

Lisa
no, i'd be happy to volunteer my "services". ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »

epic internet virgin going through a box of tissues every night on the g and o

quite possibly the saddest thing ever
T

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2007, 01:01:17 PM »

You are such a true "giver".

Lisa

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »
all bullshit, women like muscles, they dont like fat guys.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2007, 01:24:20 PM »
if you had no need you would not be responding ... now come with the name and the gym and lets see if we can work something out

You don't see me taking the bait, do you, Idiot? 

Please stick to thinking for yourself, that seems to be difficult enough.  Iv'e got my end covered....okay? ;)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2007, 02:50:48 PM »
all bullshit, women like muscles, they dont like fat guys.
If you have ever been to a frat party or seen frats and sororities interact you will see extremely hot chicks with skinny dudes or dudes with beer guts.
Squishy face retard

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »

hahahaha  ;D

oh and 'vp' drop the toughguy act, asking for his gym info ect like you would actually travel to fight him  ::)

special ed dominated you on and off(yes those are the rumours) the camera and we all know how much of a cage fighter our friend ed is  ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2007, 03:23:11 PM »
hahahaha  ;D

oh and 'vp' drop the toughguy act, asking for his gym info ect like you would actually travel to fight him  ::)

special ed dominated you on and off(yes those are the rumours) the camera and we all know how much of a cage fighter our friend ed is  ::)
Seriously, Jimmy has been on a rampage ever since Ed took him down on here.  There is no point to give out personal info on here especially with how people go dig up dirt, which is what he will do.  Nobody will meet up with anyone or fight anyone.  Period.
Squishy face retard

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »
Back to the subject I started on this string.  Just heard a song by Terri Clark that goes, "Easy on the eyes / Hard on the heart."  That may be a stereotype that continues to perpetuate itself about big bodybuilders.  I don't think it's true, & know a lot of guys who are happily partnered (either married to or with the same woman for a long time), but we're talking perception, not reality. 

BTW, PLAYBOY has long maintained that their Playmate data sheets are exactly what the model wrote, & are not dictated by company policy.  ALL of the models don't say that bodybuilders are turnoffs.  But the main thing the models knock about men, when mentioned as "dislikes," are things like bad breath, arrogance, stupidity, unshaved chests, etc., so I thought it was interesting that "too many muscles" or "overly muscular" got mentioned twice in a period of about two years (the last time was fall 2005).

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2007, 03:33:25 PM »
Back to the subject I started on this string.  Just heard a song by Terri Clark that goes, "Easy on the eyes / Hard on the heart."  That may be a stereotype that continues to perpetuate itself about big bodybuilders.  I don't think it's true, & know a lot of guys who are happily partnered (either married to or with the same woman for a long time), but we're talking perception, not reality. 

BTW, PLAYBOY has long maintained that their Playmate data sheets are exactly what the model wrote, & are not dictated by company policy.  ALL of the models don't say that bodybuilders are turnoffs.  But the main thing the models knock about men, when mentioned as "dislikes," are things like bad breath, arrogance, stupidity, unshaved chests, etc., so I thought it was interesting that "too many muscles" or "overly muscular" got mentioned twice in a period of about two years (the last time was fall 2005).

Like I said, if you look at most good looking women in the 18-25 range, most are with skinny (with visible abs) or beer gut boys with big arms.  It is true.  For the models, you think that they want a guy who gets more attention than them?  Women compete with each other ALL the time.  Ask Blockhead, he tells it straight.  You think they want to compete with their man for attention?
Squishy face retard