Author Topic: IT'S A PRETTY SAD SITUATION WHEN...................  (Read 16583 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: IT'S A PRETTY SAD SITUATION WHEN...................
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »
ha... the powers behind that mouthpiece are a little beyond hostile.  I don't think their nuke program will be unaffected by that fact.

the real power in iran is the supreme leader

and right now your scratching your head saying who?

because you never hear him discussed on CNN, they only talk about that shithead ahmedinejad, who has no power effectively speaking

i dont think the nuclear weapon that will be unleased on you in responce to the nuclear weapons you unleash on them will come from iran ... the odds are their nuclear weapons program is about as real as the iraqi WMD program or the saddam 911 link ... rather the weapon will come from pakistan (you know the guys who organized 911) .. which will lead to an invasion of, you guessed it, pakistan :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 06:05:00 PM »

because you never hear him discussed on CNN, they only talk about that shithead ahmedinejad, who has no power effectively speaking

i dont think the nuclear weapon that will be unleased on you in responce to the nuclear weapons you unleash on them will come from iran ... the odds are their nuclear weapons program is about as real as the iraqi WMD program or the saddam 911 link ... rather the weapon will come from pakistan (you know the guys who organized 911) .. which will lead to an invasion of, you guessed it, pakistan :D

Wrong. According to 240, 9/11 was caused by George Bush flying into Tower 1 and Cheney flying into Tower 2. Look at all the facts!  ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 06:05:53 PM »
zee problem will be as the worlds oil reservse run dry the cost of extraction and the supply exceding the demand will drive prices through the roof ... this is why youre seeing hybrids because zee oil industry wants to milk this for all its worth

Hybrids are an oil industry thing?  ??? The price of gas even now isn't hurting the economy that much because the price isn't that high relative to the cost of oil 30 years ago. Not a big deal unless it gets up to $4-$5/gallon, we just think it is because we're spoiled.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »

Or maybe the entire radical Islamic movement which has overrun the entire region.  Either way any attempt to develop nukes in that country is obviously a bad idea from our standpoint considering their history both recent and otherwise.

It is real and has been for some time much like those other subjects your side refuses to acknowledge.

Pakistan?  haha...ok.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 06:07:08 PM »
Wrong. According to 240, 9/11 was caused by George Bush flying into Tower 1 and Cheney flying into Tower 2. Look at all the facts!  ::)

haha... i know, right?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »

240 will tell you that the pakistani ISI was the intelligence organization behind 911, then he will mention the part i left out of my previous post that the pakistani ISI is another branch of the CIA :)

even teh FBI acknowledges that the head of the ISI (who was in washington on 911 discussing afgan invasion plans) wired 100 000 to the lead hijacker ... ergo it was really nothing more than outsourcing a self inflicted wound :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »
BTW Wolfowitz who claimed that the Iraq invasion would be almost entirely funded by Iraq's oil reserves should be laid off by the World Bank next week. ;D

Iraq's oil reserves were just upgraded about a week ago to about TWICE what they were thought to be, to the world's 2nd largest. :o

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 06:10:05 PM »
Hybrids cost 3 times what a regular car costs. Money well spent  ::)

I'm a red-blooded American male. I'll be dead before I'm seen driving around in one of those cockroaches.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 06:11:31 PM »
Or maybe the entire radical Islamic movement which has overrun the entire region.  Either way any attempt to develop nukes in that country is obviously a bad idea from our standpoint considering their history both recent and otherwise.

It is real and has been for some time much like those other subjects your side refuses to acknowledge.

Pakistan?  haha...ok.

youre not reading, there is likely no attempt on their part to aquire or develop nuclear weapons ... its a front for invasion

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »
Hybrids cost 3 times what a regular car costs. Money well spent  ::)

I'm a red-blooded American male. I'll be dead before I'm seen driving around in one of those cockroaches.

Not to mention the enviromental disaster the mining of nickel for those batteries is causing...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »
when you invade iran gas will be at least 6$ a gallon sf

It's already $4/gallon now. All the stations keep it $3.99, but they'll soon go up. A funny thing is the lower grade fuels are usually about .10 apart.....so supreme being 3.99, plus 3.89 and reg. is 3.79......now the lower grades are within a few cents of supreme.......3.99.....3 .92 and 3.89 at some stations.

It takes about $60 to fill up my BMW's 18.5 gallon tank, depending on how low I run it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »
You're so right squad father it is ridiculous!
TEAM Nasser

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2007, 06:26:21 PM »
240 will tell you that the pakistani ISI was the intelligence organization behind 911, then he will mention the part i left out of my previous post that the pakistani ISI is another branch of the CIA :)

even teh FBI acknowledges that the head of the ISI (who was in washington on 911 discussing afgan invasion plans) wired 100 000 to the lead hijacker ... ergo it was really nothing more than outsourcing a self inflicted wound :)

Wow... hold on a sec so I can get my boots on.

240 has said a lot of stuff and 95% is false or completely undefendable.  The other 5% has no merit whatsoever and is nothing more than wishful speculation.

Please tell me this is not where you're getting your information.

(Funny how this would be the story of the century for any news agency yet not a single one will carry the argument.)  

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2007, 06:29:42 PM »
Wow... hold on a sec so I can get my boots on.

240 has said a lot of stuff and 95% is false or completely undefendable.  The other 5% has no merit whatsoever and is nothing more than wishful speculation.

Please tell me this is not where you're getting your information.

(Funny how this would be the story of the century for any news agency yet not a single one will carry the argument.)  

LOL VP's rebuttal should be hilarious  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2007, 06:33:07 PM »
LOL VP's rebuttal should be hilarious  ;D

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2007, 06:36:53 PM »
They've been paying 4-5 a gallon in europe for decades, this is still not a high price.

yeah but they are putting that into scooters and mopeds....its a little different when you are filling up a toyota tundra
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2007, 06:39:56 PM »
what has 240 said thats "completely undefendable" ?

how many news agencies talked about the conspiracy to kill JFK? ... in the 70's congress admitted there was one

have you ever worked in mass media? i have, and i can tell you from first hand experience that the truth means about as much much to them as iraqi lives do to the us government .... the only thing that matters is $$ and when you talk about your own government killing its people kraft, proctor and gamble, GM, general electric etc drop their advertising

what planet are you from? you are queer AND dumb.... terrorist
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:39 PM »
what has 240 said thats "completely undefendable" ?

how many news agencies talked about the conspiracy to kill JFK? ... in the 70's congress admitted there was one

have you ever worked in mass media? i have, and i can tell you from first hand experience that the truth means about as much much to them as iraqi lives do to the us government .... the only thing that matters is $$ and when you talk about your own government killing its people kraft, proctor and gamble, GM, general electric etc drop their advertising

I got a better idea.. name something he said that you CAN defend and is anywhere near reasonable to believe. 

On why the news media won't carry the story you have an interesting point at least.  But I have a hard time buying you argument when most of the big names in news carry unpopular and even unfounded stories of scandal, treason, betrayal all the time, even by the big players, but not on this issue.

I think it's more likely that even the most biased reporters, anchors, and editors think that the idea of a conspiracy on that scale with almost no credible evidence is completely absurd.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2007, 07:20:33 PM »
(i asked bb to move this so tapper could no longer delete my posts)

all i can say is you clearly have no idea of the inner workings of news broadcasters so your opinions dont mean anything

rob does say some absurd shit, like the "orbs" for instance ... but most of what he says is readily backed up by 1) historical precedent 2) alternate media 3) even mainstream media (the new york times reported the ISI/911 link)

most people dont want to investigate conspiracies because their knee jerk reaction is dismissive (mine was before i saw the footage of tower 7) ... but let me say that nobody believed enron was a conspiracy and we all know how that ended :)

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »
He moved it himself. He has BBs password. ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2007, 07:30:04 PM »
it doesnt matter what some soldier named brixton thinks, just as it doesnt matter what i think.

history will prove one of us right, and one of us wrong.

your paragraphs of cockmeasuring above are worthless, just as any rebuttal would be.  Piss off, and have a good one :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2007, 07:54:45 PM »
Hey

I am in the military and there is a lot of talk that the US would like to bomb several Iranian installations.  I am not so sure that is a bright idea. Iran is a much different animal than Iraq and we all know how that is going.  I hear a lot about Iranian operatives in Iraq on television but the soldiers Ive spoken with say the problem are the Iraqs themselves. 
A

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »
He moved it himself. He has BBs password. ;)

cant delete me here bitch :)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2007, 08:38:22 PM »
Hey

I am in the military and there is a lot of talk that the US would like to bomb several Iranian installations.  I am not so sure that is a bright idea. Iran is a much different animal than Iraq and we all know how that is going.  I hear a lot about Iranian operatives in Iraq on television but the soldiers Ive spoken with say the problem are the Iraqs themselves. 

yes, it looks like the generals know this would be a bad idea but im not sure they will be able to stop the policy makers from making it happen :(

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
cant delete me here bitch :)

buh-bye. ;D