Author Topic: The Biggest Gas Run in History  (Read 3705 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Biggest Gas Run in History
« on: May 07, 2007, 02:15:12 PM »
 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: The Biggest Gas Run in History
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 02:16:48 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 02:17:57 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 02:19:20 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
According to Mr. I, those pics = lib propaganda for conning the american people into surrendering to terrorists and al-queda.  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 03:16:26 PM »
According to Mr. I, those pics = lib propaganda for conning the american people into surrendering to terrorists and al-queda.  ;D

;D

I particularly liked the "Irexas" label.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 03:35:36 PM »
Those pics are the R-E-A-L-I-T-Y that every person who supports the war should look at.

If you're going to support the war, you should admit to yourself the truths of the place.  I support the war, but not because of that lazy lie about spreading democracy.  It's about oil, and anyone who supports the war, but won't admit it's about oil, is the biggest coward of all.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »
Those pics are the R-E-A-L-I-T-Y that every person who supports the war should look at.

If you're going to support the war, you should admit to yourself the truths of the place.  I support the war, but not because of that lazy lie about spreading democracy.  It's about oil, and anyone who supports the war, but won't admit it's about oil, is the biggest coward of all.

Do you really think there will be sustainable peace in the area if USA holds on to pipelines in Iraq?

Look at Nigeria. It's a fcuking havoc down there, despite it having enormous amounts of oil.

So how is USA going to get any kind of benefits from neutering Iraq's possibilities of growing their own economy?

And from a security policy point of view, how would that kind of foreign policy play into the hands of anti-American radicals in the Islamic world?

BTW, I read an interview with one of the moderate, pro-peace ayatollah's in Iran yesterday. They are currently the ones gaining ground, and they don't think USA will attack, and they don't like Ahmadinejad either, he's on his way out.

Currently Rafsanjani, the more pragmatic political leader, is gaining power.

If USA follows the Bush Administration's ideology of aggression, the pragmatists, like Rafsanjani and alike, will lose support. And the madmen like Ahmadinejad, will gain support.

Why play into the hands of the extremists? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's counterproductive, and it would not only hurt the American Economy, but also risk more American lives.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 05:40:59 PM »
Do you really think there will be sustainable peace in the area if USA holds on to pipelines in Iraq?

Of course not.

We will keep it at a low level of violence for 8 to 10 more years as we take the oil.

Then we will leave, there will be some ethnic cleansing, a convenient disease outbreak - you do know the massive African HIV outbreak followed our free hepatitus samples, right? ;) - followed by a nice depopulation cycle in which the place will become a worthless 4th world country.  Terrorists will camp of course, but they like their internet connections and phone lines, so even they won't stick around too much. 

We're gonna fck them and leave them. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 05:49:57 PM »
Of course not.

We will keep it at a low level of violence for 8 to 10 more years as we take the oil.

Then we will leave, there will be some ethnic cleansing, a convenient disease outbreak - you do know the massive African HIV outbreak followed our free hepatitus samples, right? ;) - followed by a nice depopulation cycle in which the place will become a worthless 4th world country.  Terrorists will camp of course, but they like their internet connections and phone lines, so even they won't stick around too much. 

We're gonna fck them and leave them. 

And you support this.

So the benefits are greater than the costs in your opinion?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 06:04:56 PM »
I don't know. 

Morally, it's beyond reprehensible.  It's disgusting.  At the same time, I wouldn't give up my new house so that people in other countries can live better/keep their oil.  So I'm a hypocrite.

In a strictly utilitarian sense, from the US standpoint, the benefits (350 mil americans living in a superpower and having strong defenses against enemies to our resources abroad for 100 years) outweigh the costs (3000 dead on 911 and 3400 and counting in iraq).

It turns my stomach to see the pics of the daily violence in Iraq.   But it is what it is.  Big nation robs small nation to stay ahead of medium nations.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 06:13:45 PM »
I don't know. 

Morally, it's beyond reprehensible.  It's disgusting.  At the same time, I wouldn't give up my new house so that people in other countries can live better/keep their oil.  So I'm a hypocrite.

In a strictly utilitarian sense, from the US standpoint, the benefits (350 mil americans living in a superpower and having strong defenses against enemies to our resources abroad for 100 years) outweigh the costs (3000 dead on 911 and 3400 and counting in iraq).

It turns my stomach to see the pics of the daily violence in Iraq.   But it is what it is.  Big nation robs small nation to stay ahead of medium nations.

Fcuk the humatarian side of it. Lets look at the benefit-drawback of it.

You don't see that there might be other costs for the USA than these dead people?

Such as increased spending on military, easier for terrorists to recruit new talents to their cause targeting USA, losing potential trading partners around the world, et al.

I don't get it.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 06:25:05 PM »
Such as increased spending on military, easier for terrorists to recruit new talents to their cause targeting USA, losing potential trading partners around the world, et al.

Tens and tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil.  We control it.  We have a pipeline to push it to the gulf to our ships, and plans to pipe it across iran, thru afghanistan, to sell it to India and China at our rates in the next 3 decades.  (this is, assuming Iran lets us put that pipeline thru their yard ;) )

The world can hate us, but if we control Iraq/Iran oil, they're gonna have to deal with us.  It's fuct, for sure.  it's global gangster.  Nothing any of us can do but watch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 06:33:03 PM »
Rob = Liberal as the day is long ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »
Rob = Liberal as the day is long ;D

Nope.  I support the war because I understand the US energy needs and desire to remain #1 over china, rus, eur, and india.

You support the war because "Bush says so".  ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »
Nope.  I support the war because I understand the US energy needs and desire to remain #1 over china, rus, eur, and india.

You support the war because "Bush says so".  ;)

Then maybe the Libs should stop keeping us from depending on foreign oil!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 07:05:50 PM »

I know you're joking here, Joe. 

The big oil corporations are the ones who benefit most from our oil dependence, and who perpetuate it the most by lobbying to have alternatives crushed as oil receives the govt subsidies.

I think we all know which members' political group controls big oil... and it ain't the libs/dems, man. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »

LOL... I seriously have a deep belly laugh going.

Please tell me you're kidding.

If not, PLEASE tell me how the libs are to blame.  PLEASE!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 08:20:31 PM »
LOL... I seriously have a deep belly laugh going.

Please tell me you're kidding.

If not, PLEASE tell me how the libs are to blame.  PLEASE!

Are they not the one's who protest and stop the offshore drilling and more or less make us dependent on the middle east for our oil supplies?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
Are they not the one's who protest and stop the offshore drilling and more or less make us dependent on the middle east for our oil supplies?

Can you list the impact that 5 pussies in rafts waving greenpeace flags have had upon Big Oil?

I can.  None.  In fact, they're growing.

The top five oil operators saw their reserves rise in value by over $2.3 trillion in the last 2 years.  They're kicking ass, and the Bush energy policy is VERY friendly to them, a point I pray you won't argue. 

Mr. Intenseone

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 08:39:10 PM »
1) 30 crybabies mean nothing - we're talking trillions of dollars.

2) Bush will veto anything which pisses on his oil parade

3) These folks don't want the drilling right offshore, which isn't unreasonable if you live and work in that area.  Calling a fisherman a "lib" and blaming him for Exxon's folly - because he doesn't want a refinery where he does his shrimping - is a tad elitist, Joe.

My point in all of this is that the war in iraq is tkaing place to secure oil.  Instead of agreeing or disagreeing, you decided to blame our oil need on liberals.  Let's takee a step back.  Joe, do you think the war in Iraq is about oil - yes or no?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 08:40:10 PM »
Alot of the problems could be solved by halving the cylinder capacity of most privately own vehicles. Do people really need to drive an SUV to do shopping and pick up the kids.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 01:02:45 AM »
Alot of the problems could be solved by halving the cylinder capacity of most privately own vehicles. Do people really need to drive an SUV to do shopping and pick up the kids.

Excellent point.

If Bush had any will to make USA less dependent on oil, he would add more tax to the gas, making it expensive, making people choose less thirsty cars.

It would give the US car industry the incitaments to build gas effective cars.

Look at Japanese cars. Japan don't have any oil. And Japanese cars have had low gas mileage for years.

But Bush isn't.

Tens and tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil.  We control it.  We have a pipeline to push it to the gulf to our ships, and plans to pipe it across iran, thru afghanistan, to sell it to India and China at our rates in the next 3 decades.  (this is, assuming Iran lets us put that pipeline thru their yard ;) )

The world can hate us, but if we control Iraq/Iran oil, they're gonna have to deal with us.  It's fuct, for sure.  it's global gangster.  Nothing any of us can do but watch.

You support a war against Iran as well?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise