Author Topic: test product question  (Read 2270 times)

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
test product question
« on: May 07, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »
hey guys
I've been use an Anti-Estrogen  product and I've put on about 25lbs in the last  3 months. I used a 4 week on and  4 week on cycle and using Tibulus when i was off cycle. Am I taking too much test boosters and not letting my body recover or go back to normal hormone belance?? do I need   to use tribulus?? I know that I don't need any PCT.. I'm kinda scared  of losing my gains.

Thanks

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: test product question
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 09:58:24 AM »
If you use a supplement like a NOX booster or creatine for performance and you come of it you will loose a fair bit of that performance.
If you use Trib, Eurycoma or any anti-E for a test boost when you come of your test levels will not collapse but will go back to what they where before you used the product.
Cycling these products on and off or rotating supplements will help you to keep gaining in the long run.
But there is no free ride if you stop all supplements you will loose a fair portion of your gains or strength but definitely not all.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 10:53:10 AM »
The only hormone out there worth writing home about is TREN Xtreme by American Cellular Labs. Lean tren like gains not to mention amazing strength. When comming off of a pro hormone cycle it is encourged to run some type of trib stack to boost natural test levels.  And most of all pick that libido back up. Trenbolone derivitives (which seem to be the hottest new thing due to low sides) dont require an estrogen blocker ( since they dont convert to estrogen). Some of these hormones can shut you down pretty hard. At my stores i sell tons of Trib. Certian ones work much better then others. Any questions let me know. Effective product and a worthy purchase.
-

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »
if you guys had to chooise between an Anti-Estrogen  or Tribulus which one would you pick??

thx again

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 11:54:09 PM »
I would use Novedex XT. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 01:31:16 AM »
tribulus doesn't work.

If all, it raises LH, which will result in both estrogen and testosterone raises.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 01:43:53 PM »
woul I need to do a pct  with Novedex XT?? or just cycle off

l0sts0ul

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 12:16:14 PM »
I would disagree with DK I have been using trib for a while, and my gains have been substantial.

I like it, and it works well for me, but that isn't the rule for everyone.
squashin the competition

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »
I would disagree with DK I have been using trib for a while, and my gains have been substantial.

I like it, and it works well for me, but that isn't the rule for everyone.

How old are you?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 07:27:33 AM »
woul I need to do a pct  with Novedex XT?? or just cycle off
NOVADEX is almost like a PCT in itself, according to GASPARY nutrition when you come off your levels of T and E go back to normal with no crashes.
So simple cycling is all you need.

tribulus doesn't work.

If all, it raises LH, which will result in both estrogen and testosterone raises.

I agree that Trib raises LH levels thus raising of both T and E, in fact the only time I got a puffy nipple tip was when I was on a Trib product THE BLUE PILL.
But as a 40 year old guy I do find that it gives me a boost, both in energy levels and recovery.

misterbig

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 02:46:44 PM »
if you guys had to chooise between an Anti-Estrogen  or Tribulus which one would you pick??

thx again

Gaspari Novedex Xt or Netrients Testone.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »
when I cycle off test test boosters, will I feel like crap and lose the weight that I've gain while on on?? This is the fast time that I've gone off competely without any PCT.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 12:29:15 AM »
when I cycle off test test boosters, will I feel like crap and lose the weight that I've gain while on on?? This is the fast time that I've gone off competely without any PCT.

Are you talking test boosters or PH/ designer steroids?

Test Booster don't need PCT, they ARE PCT. They are supposed to boost your own test, what the hell do you want to take for PCT?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 07:50:41 AM »

Get your blood work done. Without that, who knows where your estrogen, test, gh, thyroid levels are at. Some of these over the counter pro-hormones can wreck havoc on your system and without a pct, you could be crashing.