Author Topic: What Ever Happened To The Bush Administrations "Color Coded" Terror Warning?  (Read 3604 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
is falujah a peaceful place today?

Is it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Well they leveled it pretty good buit folks moved back in..I'm sure it sucks like every other part. I'll dig around and see.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
I don't talk about this stuff because I don't wanna give some on here ammunition but...guys are sick of this crap...nobody minds smoking badguys but rolling down roads and getting IED'd is friggen stupid. 

Amen!! Finally some truth.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I'm sure if we stay long enough we will have fleets of IED proof lite vehicles..and have a mastery of insurgency warfare..long enough to face a resurgent conventional threat in Russia (doubtful) or China.  ::)
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
HH6, why do you hide information from people simply because it supports their views? That's the second time I've seen you post that. Makes me wonder how much else you're not filling us in on.

At this point everyone knows the situation in Iraq is a mess, I for one would love to know what the soldiers on the ground think. Not because it would support my views but because they're the ones doing the actual work while we all sit safely at our desks pontificating.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Well as u have seen in the last few days...I'm starting to come clean...60% would like to pack up. i think they will release a study here within the next few days. I'll get u guys more on it so ur the 'first to know". The guys have no problem fighting these guys....but getting blown up is not what we want to do.
L

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Well as u have seen in the last few days...I'm starting to come clean...60% would like to pack up. i think they will release a study here within the next few days. I'll get u guys more on it so ur the 'first to know". The guys have no problem fighting these guys....but getting blown up is not what we want to do.

No one wants to go to war. I am sure 90%+ would rather be watching seinfeld reruns with the family

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
No one wants to go to war.

The facts prove George W Bush wanted a war. Just don't ask HIM to fight.

Typical  Repug.  ::)