Author Topic: Torn Supraspinal Tendon  (Read 3179 times)

DAVISTER

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Torn Supraspinal Tendon
« on: May 09, 2007, 09:50:06 AM »
Yes, I did it! Started to feel pain, went to the doctor. The MRI results came with a partial rupture, the doctor said I should stop working out for a couple of months. I didnŽt, continued working out through pain and finally achieved the complete rupture of the supraspinal tendon. IŽm fucked, my surgery is scheduled for next week. IŽll probably stay out of the game for 2 months. Can somebody tell me something about the recovery?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Torn Supraspinal Tendon
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 06:13:30 PM »
Yes, I did it! Started to feel pain, went to the doctor. The MRI results came with a partial rupture, the doctor said I should stop working out for a couple of months. I didnŽt, continued working out through pain and finally achieved the complete rupture of the supraspinal tendon. IŽm fucked, my surgery is scheduled for next week. IŽll probably stay out of the game for 2 months. Can somebody tell me something about the recovery?

The doctors and/or former patients would probably be more helpful. Obviously learn the lesson and don't rush it. Probably some swimming in the future amongst other things.

The good part is that you should be able to do upper body at some point, maybe even abs while hitting the legs with swimming, walking, etc. No rush with muscle memory you'll get the lower bod back in no time, later.

The Coach

Re: Torn Supraspinal Tendon
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 10:24:53 PM »

Dude, are you sure he didn't mean "Suprapinatus??