Author Topic: Life in prison for vegan couple hahaha  (Read 3676 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Life in prison for vegan couple hahaha
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
I agree with Matt.  They are certainly guilty of involuntary manslaughter, but murder and "malice murder" (whetever that is) is a huge stretch unless there are some facts I'm not aware of. 

No one is saying let them go... put them in county for six months or a year to make a statement, but to charge them with murder and send them away for life if all they are guilty of is being stupid seems disproportinate to the act.

Good God man!! I agree with everything you said. That might be a first.  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
Good God man!! I agree with everything you said. That might be a first.  ;D

Magnum this is a moment wouldn't you agree bro  ;D
#

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »
Well, for one I think its hard to generalise millions of people, but nevertheless speaking for my region of the world I actually don't know any black people who are vegans. I personally just finished eating chicken tenderloins ;D

FWIW, one of the few jokes that the Seinfeld writers couldn't get past the network was one where George muses on the fact that he's never seen a black person eating salad.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 10:44:51 AM »

Magnum this is a moment wouldn't you agree bro  ;D

Yes it is, I might just send Goatboy a pic of King for this one.  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:19 AM »
Yes it is, I might just send Goatboy a pic of King for this one.  ;D

lol WHAT you better let me know before you send any pix out of King, i wanna see some pix too bro "aight yo". LOL  8)
#

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 01:17:54 PM »
Negligence, definitely!  Murder...I don't think so.  ???  Not unless I'm missing some information.

Do you have any kids?  Just wondering because kids are basically a big ball of needs and not knowing they want food is to state it bluntly, impossible. its murder when you refuse to feed your kids, negliance is putting your kids in a hot car and shopping, and they die, tragic yes but you can see that there is a difference between the intent to watch your baby die which is what this couple must have wanted, and the intent of just not caring if they lived or died which is negliat.  Or not taking the steps to avoid a tragic event from occuring which is negliance and actually forcing the event to occur which is murder.  So for instance not fixing the basement stair and my wife dies is neglect, but by prying the stair loose and my wife dies its murder.  This couple must have wanted this child to die, plain and simple, I would believe its neglect if it wasn't for the fact that they must have known the baby was dying, and if the baby was just sick then I would say neglict but they forced the sickness on their child, just as its obvious to anyone that a dog is underfed and starving when you look at it a baby is even easier to tell when its malnourshied, and this couple deserves what they got for not only making the child sick but then not taking any steps to make the child better.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »
Well, for one I think its hard to generalise millions of people, but nevertheless speaking for my region of the world I actually don't know any black people who are vegans. I personally just finished eating chicken tenderloins ;D
alot of blacks from the islands don't eat any animal products, and so do blacks from certain parts of Africa, especially the Muslim parts.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 02:25:59 PM »
alot of blacks from the islands don't eat any animal products,

After 25 years of living in the islands, and being black, I myself have never noticed that and in fact would say the opposite. But if thinking that makes you happy, go for it! :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 02:44:41 PM »
After 25 years of living in the islands, and being black, I myself have never noticed that and in fact would say the opposite. But if thinking that makes you happy, go for it! :D
LOL. That is the politest pwning Getbig has ever seen.

/gotta get meaner, cq. grrr

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »
Mr. Lamont Thomas will be getting a steady diet of meat in prison.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 10:13:05 PM »
It's obvious that your black and the reason why you are supporting a vegan diet.  A kid can't survive on soy milk and apple juice, its only a matter of time before the kid will be malnutritioned.  And yes, they fucked up twice by not taking him to the hospital.  What babies grow up healthy on vegan diets?

Firstly, My being of African American descent is irrelevant.

Secondly, There are plenty of websites on the internet that explain how babies can be raised on vegan diets. As a matter of a fact most babies are raised on vegetarian diets and those are the most healthy. Millions of Hindu's around the world raise their babies on vegetarian diets just fine.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2007, 02:40:39 AM »
LOL. That is the politest pwning Getbig has ever seen.

/gotta get meaner, cq. grrr

LOL, I know it was pretty weak of me, that's like the best I can do :-[

Btw, we share the same views about the macaroni :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 04:18:06 AM »
It's crazy to sentence these people to prison. And even more crazy to sentence them to life.

I don't like vegan hippies.

But these parents were clearly just idiots, and there's no point in putting them in prison for the rest of their lives.

Some kind of punishment would be in order, but this is just fcuked up.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 06:49:40 AM »
I black child not being given enough ribs, chicken, watermelon and kool-aid is at serious risk for health related problems.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 07:02:15 AM »

Pass the dutchie, ganja gurrl!!

Aye!!

-Hedge
As empty as paradise