Author Topic: jimmy spanks the entire MD crew  (Read 3367 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
jimmy spanks the entire MD crew
« on: May 09, 2007, 11:09:19 PM »
i joined MD simply to vote for ripitupbaby in the booty contest ... they deleted my vote ... i remembered some queer started a thread about me and my interview with the fat kyke so i thought i would give them my 2 cents (which of course was deleted as well):

this will be my second and last post here... i just wanted to say i stopped by the MD booth while i was with ron at the arnold and i was shocked at how revolting you all looked

the only person who looked halfway normal was derek anthony

the "girls" there looked like men, except kim who just looked really old

valentino was about 5'2 and appeared to have drained his arms

palumbo ... well ... looked like someone inflated his noggen

in short i was grossed out, please do the world a favor and off yourselves

no love
jimmy
ps melissa has a cock, i have proof!

pps ... dbowden everyone knows to find me at venice gym in toronto, they know my name is james simon and they have known what i look like for 4 years ... i live every day in fear

perhaps if they didnt delete all their posts they would have more then 2000 threads on their main board :D

do you know how small that is? ... the peoples intellectual baord was 4 times bigger and it was only around for a couple months ;D

in short jimmy wipes his ass with MD ... front to back bitches :-*

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: jimmy spanks the entire MD crew
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 11:13:02 PM »
LOL at the GV crack  ;D

Good job.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 11:18:44 PM »
lol ... i brought BIGJOHN back from the dead and he spanked arnoldjr on the roid board ... the reign of shemales like melissa crotchfitter and their supporters on getbig is fucking over

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 11:40:56 PM »
i registered to support rip ... thats it ... ill never so much as log in again :)

eveyrone on here knows i love most of getbigs women like they were sisters ... but shemales like melissa "http://www.kink.com/php/modelt/index.php?action=show&id=119" detwiller dont count cause they look like men

in short ... your board sucks more dick than your mother ... and fuck both of em :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 11:47:40 PM »
I see you edited your post, to correct your mistake.  ::)

sioux, check this out:

Quote from: Dan Duchaine
Oh and, look at Jimmys fucking teeth, do they not have orthodontics in Canada? what a gum based shitpile LOLOLER

LOL!!!

Get in that thread and reply!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 11:49:32 PM »
something could happen to your family on account of your mouth ... rememebr that bro :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 01:41:29 AM »
sioux, check this out:

LOL!!!

Get in that thread and reply!

Hey its getbigs resident 165 pound Nightclub doorman.

How did Bretts penis taste at he AC? ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 01:43:34 AM »
Hey its getbigs resident 165 pound Nightclub doorman.

How did Bretts penis taste at he AC? ::)

dp,

Do you make $200+ a day still?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 01:47:11 AM »
dp,

Do you make $200+ a day still?

yeah, just from selling drugs.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 01:52:17 AM »
yeah, just from selling drugs.

Damn dude!  Good job!  That's what I like to hear.  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 02:27:32 AM »
One thread about women/drugs, I posted a short perfectly polite post saying that drug abuse with women is a sad reality and damaging to the marketability, no rudeness, no attacks etc. They whacked the post, while other posts all massively promoting women using drugs remained :-\

So, after I sent a meltdown pm basically saying I won't be posting there [as I was only posting there as a mod contacted me and asked me to anyway as they wanted more females] they put it back, but then days later they whacked a few more of my posts again.

Unusual, as in all my years online.....I never get posts deleted, unless the whole thread goes. My posts are fairly tame....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 02:34:09 AM »
One thread about women/drugs, I posted a short perfectly polite post saying that drug abuse with women is a sad reality and damaging to the marketability, no rudeness, no attacks etc. They whacked the post, while other posts all massively promoting women using drugs remained :-\

So, after I sent a meltdown pm basically saying I won't be posting there [as I was only posting there as a mod contacted me and asked me to anyway as they wanted more females] they put it back, but then days later they whacked a few more of my posts again.

Unusual, as in all my years online.....I never get posts deleted, unless the whole thread goes. My posts are fairly tame....

MD is for those who can't hack it at getbig,

it is actually gayer than Mayhem.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 02:51:27 AM »

hm...is your user name the same on MD as it is on here?  Do you think they are being biased to you based on the fact you also post on getbig?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 02:54:57 AM »
hm...is your user name the same on MD as it is on here?  Do you think they are being biased to you based on the fact you also post on getbig?

Yes... same name. Your explanation is the only one I can think of, as I was also somewhat accused of being a 'troll'. Also, they do have a very heavy pro drug stance for women, so maybe that is also it. Thing is, a mod 'recruited' me from here?

I must say though, nothing was worse than your banning from Ironage, that one was just ridiculous ::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 04:16:24 AM »

I read that post, it was in the Women's BB section right?   WTF??   That makes no sense whatsoever. >:(

On another note, the booty contest starts next week, I think on Monday.  So jimmy, maybe you can make a concession (If you are not banned  >:() and go back one more time to vote for me?   ;D

:)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 04:19:16 AM »
its about loyalty. i dont post on md. i dont post on mayhem. dont go there. dont read there. GETBIG ALL THE WAY BABY!

Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 04:32:41 AM »
its about loyalty. i dont post on md. i dont post on mayhem. dont go there. dont read there. GETBIG ALL THE WAY BABY!

It's different when you compete on the national level.

Jimmy, it looks like you have to have at least 20 posts in order to vote, and I cant imagine that you do...you would have been banned long before you made 20 posts.   :D

Top 3 pics get in the magazine, so I'm hoping to pull that off...we'll see.  it's nice to have friends like the Karate Kid on my side.    ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 04:39:05 AM »

roll on iron brother

GETBIG FOR LIFE  8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 04:48:43 AM »

Getbig is my home, but like Rip said with competing we do kinda branch a bit. I don't habitate on other boards, but will throw in a post or 2 if pertaining to womens bb/fit etc. One thing about being a 'getbigger', I notice on a few boards is the rep preceeds you and they always assume me to be some troll ;D

I read that post, it was in the Women's BB section right?   WTF??   That makes no sense whatsoever. >:(

On another note, the booty contest starts next week, I think on Monday.  So jimmy, maybe you can make a concession (If you are not banned  >:() and go back one more time to vote for me?   ;D

Yeah, at least its back now. I've offended many females in my day with my anti drug stance, and have no intentions of shutting up 8)

I was looking for your pics to vote for you, felt like a total moron when I couldn't find them, glad to see they are actually not up yet. Naturally, you have my vote >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 04:57:42 AM »
roll on iron brother

GETBIG FOR LIFE  8)

im dedicating my first tattoo to getbig  8)
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 05:02:14 AM »
Getbig is my home, but like Rip said with competing we do kinda branch a bit. I don't habitate on other boards, but will throw in a post or 2 if pertaining to womens bb/fit etc. One thing about being a 'getbigger', I notice on a few boards is the rep preceeds you and they always assume me to be some troll ;D

Yeah, at least its back now. I've offended many females in my day with my anti drug stance, and have no intentions of shutting up 8)

I was looking for your pics to vote for you, felt like a total moron when I couldn't find them, glad to see they are actually not up yet. Naturally, you have my vote >:(

Thanks Cq.   :)

It's funny, I started posting over at MD and came to GB once everyone I liked started getting banned  >:(, and now I am quite glad that the MD mods went ban-happy, as I've come to love GB.   8)

I will give props to sioux tho, cuz the Women's BB section is starting to evolve nicely.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 05:16:52 AM »
sioux is a homo that needs to be holocaust filler in holes that arent filled to the top
The Number 2 in Scranton

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 05:38:51 AM »
sioux is a #### that needs to be holocaust filler in holes that arent filled to the top

He is literally a cun.t.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 07:41:46 AM »
anyone have sioux' real name/email?

i have a tingling in my panties and the only way to get rid of it is to ...well... you know

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 01:49:53 PM »
Yes... same name. Your explanation is the only one I can think of, as I was also somewhat accused of being a 'troll'. Also, they do have a very heavy pro drug stance for women, so maybe that is also it. Thing is, a mod 'recruited' me from here?

I must say though, nothing was worse than your banning from Ironage, that one was just ridiculous ::)

I don't like any boards with a mentality!  Sounds like MD is being the same as how Mayhem used to be...ironage was such that I felt immediately ostracized by virtue of not being an ironager.  My banning was ridiculous like you said, mainly because I was only really banned for having a opinions different from the norm - not for being disrespectful or rude or anything like that.  Sounds a lot like what's going on with you and MD!

I will contend that if people like you and I are getting banned from boards, there is really something wrong with the board.  Honestly, we are both reasonable and respectful posters - there is no reason why we should ever be banned from a board.  Granted, sometimes Ron is maybe a little TOO liberal, but I prefer that over a dictatorship for a forum.
Bodybuilding Pro.com