Author Topic: Black countries?  (Read 16647 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Black countries?
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2007, 11:03:39 AM »

Holy shit that's funny..

Not as funny as how u look

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2007, 11:17:38 AM »
Not as funny as how u look

I know, I hate my look.. That's why I bodybuild and make lots of $$$..  I need to make up for this ugly mug..

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2007, 12:35:19 PM »
A lot of the countries you are taking about have been raped by US, Britain, France etc for hundreds of years. Try that for a start.
So has other white countries like Germany, Italy, and they seem to have it togther. 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2007, 12:40:56 PM »
South Africa is doing very well, for the non-whites. Affirmative action is king at moment.

Serves white people that were responsible for oppression right. Not so much those that didnt share views.

So this reverse racism isnt really working, because non-whites are being pushed into jobs, that the only qualification they have is their skin color. Whilst qualified people, are unemployed.

Not good for economy long-term, but fantastic boost for previously oppressed individuals.

Surely 13 yrs after apartheid was officially abolished, they could ease up and give jobs on merit.

I see the neighbourig countries, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Angola, and this push the old master away, we can handle it ourselves thing dont always work. Thats why Angola and Mozambique are now begging Portugal to be involved again and welcoming investment, etc with open arms.

Its ultimately the oppressors fault that uneducated, disadvantaged individuals suffer. But the wheel turns.
Just for your information, South Africa was doing better financially during apartheid then it is now.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2007, 12:43:55 PM »
In 20 years there's going to be another thread, written in Chinese, entitled "White Countries - what's wrong with those people that we rule them and determine their fate, are they an inferior race?"
Yes, your right, that will happen, the only difference is, we won't whine about it.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2007, 12:48:14 PM »
some of the greatest athletes in the world are blacks..blacks =the most athletic race in the world..i respect their culture alot..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »
South Africa is doing very well, for the non-whites. Affirmative action is king at moment.

Serves white people that were responsible for oppression right. Not so much those that didnt share views.

So this reverse racism isnt really working, because non-whites are being pushed into jobs, that the only qualification they have is their skin color. Whilst qualified people, are unemployed.

Not good for economy long-term, but fantastic boost for previously oppressed individuals.

Surely 13 yrs after apartheid was officially abolished, they could ease up and give jobs on merit.

I see the neighbourig countries, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Angola, and this push the old master away, we can handle it ourselves thing dont always work. Thats why Angola and Mozambique are now begging Portugal to be involved again and welcoming investment, etc with open arms.

Its ultimately the oppressors fault that uneducated, disadvantaged individuals suffer. But the wheel turns.

To equal things in South Africa, you would have to expropriate all property, and then divide it equal.

Otherwise blacks in South Africa will always be at a disadvantage.

To complain about the situation for white people in South Africa is borderline insulting, considering that blacks weren't treated as equals 20 years ago.

As far as the original question goes: There is no tradition of democracy in black Africa. These cultures don't know democracy, and they will struggle to be democratic for a long time, because of it.

The need for a democratical history cannot be underestimated.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2007, 12:54:12 PM »
FUNNY...I can not think of a single nation that harbors a single white individual that is not suffering tremendously. Hmmmmmm...lets look at the USA. 70% of all food in america is imported from Central and South America; nearly 100% of all oil in america comes from Nigeria, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela; nearly 100% of all textiles comes from China; America borrows 3 BILLION dollars per day from China to keep from complete financial collapse; America has borrowed 4 TRILLION...yes TRILLION dollars from the Saudi Arabia to remain financially sound (maybe this is why despite terrorist being of Saudi origin america says nothing), America borrows hundreds of BILLIONS yearly from each of Japan, Germany, Australia, England, France and many Middle Eastern countries. America ranks 49 on the scale of countries known for its SCIENCE and MATH and the medical and scientific establishment is dominated by people of color from around the world in america; Despite calling itself the richest nation in the world...which it is NOT...more than half of americans live in absolute POVERTY...with the main face of poverty being a white female with two children who is also the face of WELFARE in america; America illiteracy rate is well above 50%...which is amazing considering the preponderance of schools , universities, libraries, internet etc etc; in both Europe and America drug use is a MASSIVE problem...in america alone 1.2 TRILLION dollars per year is spent on illegal drugs with 90% of all drugs purchased by whites. Europe likewise is collapsing under the weight of its drug problems and death from overdoses and even more strange is it ALLOWS legal use of drugs like Heroin, Cocaine, Opium etc; Alcoholism in the scandinavian countries is RAMPANT as is INSANITY...must be those 6 months of darkness then 6 months of  light..lol; In case yo have some how forgot white are an extremely VIOLENT and DERANGED people...the Civil war killed at least half a MILLION people, War of Independence saw white on white crime and violence escalate in the world; Spanish American war saw more white on white violence, deception and death, World War I saw still more white on white violence and death with the final total of dead reaching into the MILLIONS; then came World War II of which hundreds of MILLIONS were dead and over 1 BILLION seriously injured not to mention the creation of exceedingly violent white weapons of destruction like the atomic bomb; Add to this mix white colonization of Korea, Japan, Various African, Middle Eastern, South East Asian countries and assaults on South american countries and that begins to gives you and idea of the DEPRAVITY of this people known as Caucasians. Let us fast forward to the past 10 to 15 years and we see an assault on an innocent nation known as Iraq for the sake of stealing its OIL, then there is the DEPLETED URANIUM contamination of the whole nation including the destruction of americas own soldiers by this deadly product; there is the contribution to this colonization by other nations like France, Britain and Germany...who by the way were the very same nation who supplied WMD to Iraq when America provoked the war between Iraq and Iran...by the way these weapons involved biological agents, neurological agents, various gases, chemicals not to mention the conventional weapons given to Iraq by RUMSFELD/AMERICA to fight Iran and when that didn't work OLIVER NORTH/AMERICA concocted a deal to supply IRAN with these same weapons to attack Iraq; OH...BY THE WAY did yo ever consider where the wealth of america and europe comes from??? Where is GOLD found...AFRICA, SILVER...AFRICA and SOUTH AMERICA...DIAMONDS...AFR ICA and SOUTH AMERICA...FOOD Central and South America, spices...INDIA, AFRICA, CENTRAL AMERICA, INDONESIA and MALAYSIA; WOOD PRODUCTS..SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, METALS like Copper, Brass, TIN, IRON etc etc all comes from other nations...IN ALL HONESTY AMERICA AND EUROPE ARE THE BIGGEST WELFARE NATIONS ON THE PLANET. Without these other nations supplying all of its needs both america and europe would be examples of ABSOLUTE POVERTY.

SO IN ALL HONESTY...WHO REALLY NEEDS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER????

I guess looking at the world through blind white eyes makes things appear as they are not....not to worry though...the Chinese are tired of funding america, Central and South American are tired of feeding it and  the rest of the world is tired of taking care of it. Between your white corporate crooks and the white controlled and manipulated stock market, your white run government and the fact that ALL nations on the planet absolutely HATE america it won't be long till the next depression hits america and then you will be brought down from your arrogance and ignorance about where you and your own stand in the world...rough times ahead....
If you don't mind me asking, what nationality are you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2007, 12:55:38 PM »
some of the greatest athletes in the world are blacks..blacks =the most athletic race in the world..i respect their culture alot..
Yes, they are athletically inclined, but that 's not what we're talking about.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2007, 12:58:41 PM »
China was raped by England but look at them..  ;)

Plus african amercians in the US are statistically raped by other demographics that just recently immigrated.  :-\ They have higher per capita incomes, education levels and lower levels of crime than blacks.

There's only one black billionaire in the world.  :-\

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »
Lots of the Caribbean islands are doing fine

Very true. 

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2007, 01:34:59 PM »
I cannot think of one predominantly black country that has it together.  Jamaca, Haiti, every country in Africa...  can't think of one that has a good economy, low poverty levels, low levels of violence..  why is this?

...the question you "should" be asking is why can't our own country seem to get it together? ~ ::)
~Sean-DeMarco

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2007, 02:22:04 PM »
black countries are destroying this planet's economy.
Deep Tissue Massage

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2007, 02:48:48 PM »
This is a fair question - I have wondered about this myself.  Even if these countries were raped by former colonial powers, why is it that said powers had the technology to get to these places and do the raping?  Why was it not the other way around?  Why did these countries not have the means to defend themselves?  What technological advancements have ever originated form Africa for example?  Why are these countries "developing"?  Are they not able to develop as quickly as the West, Japan etc?  So you have to ask the question of innate intelligence and innovation of different races.  Some may argue about corrupt regimes and such like but why are these regimes corrupt? Why so many civil wars in Africa - is it the natrual response from races who are less developed?

Is this "racist"? Well, by defintion it would have to be, but if it's the truth then so what? It's a valid discussion.

Probably the best answer on here yet!  congrats anal discharge.     
you are gay.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2007, 02:58:45 PM »
This is why I say the nazi's sould have won World War II.They may have been hard assed biggots.But at least they were honest about it.And we wouldn't be having this dabate if they were running the show.They were hard,But efficiant.
Cold, but disiplined.Obsesive,But focused.
give in to the darkside

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2007, 04:02:10 PM »
This is why I say the nazi's sould have won World War II.They may have been hard assed biggots.But at least they were honest about it.And we wouldn't be having this dabate if they were running the show.They were hard,But efficiant.

You obviously don't know much about the Nazi's.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2007, 04:28:46 PM »

Oh brother..

Nazis considered eastern europeans and jews 'inferior'. But in reality, aren't jews and eastern europeans highly sucessful?

It's okay to discuss things if you are bringing points from statistics and economics, but don't fucking bring nazis and white supremacy into an arguement.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2007, 10:52:36 PM »
Some countries in the Pacifics like Fiji, which are predominately black, do okay.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »
black countries are destroying this planet's economy.

yes, fucking Liberia!
$

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2007, 06:05:42 AM »
Hehe. That's some good trolling. 

/lack of spell check was a nice touch

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2007, 07:48:07 AM »
[...]Nazis considered eastern europeans and jews 'inferior'[...]

Well, Nazis hated (and hate) every one. It ended on the Jews, Gipsies and libertarians because we ended their terror campaign. Had we not done so, Europeans like it or not, they would've gone much farther.

In any case, this is a white problem. Many white males, specially the ones of Anglo-Saxon origin, have developed a racist gene that makes their vision of the world a little distorted. And this is very dangerous, especially for themselves.

Bye.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »
In any case, this is a white problem. Many white males, specially the ones of Anglo-Saxon origin, have developed a racist gene that makes their vision of the world a little distorted.

Don't talk bs please, "racist gene"  ;D. Racism/predjudice is not just a white problem.
I'd say most other races are nowadays pretty much on par.
$

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2007, 09:24:49 AM »
why do they still live in straw huts? when even the poorest people here have a home.  intellectual problems?  seriously, whats the problem here?

you have never been to a 3rd world country have you?

i suggest ya try fasting for 2 days..just water..

you will be surprised how the simplest of tasks becomes difficult...
carpe` vaginum!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2007, 09:36:59 AM »

Do we have to tell the truth or be politically correct?

and look in America, what they do, the way they live, NY, l.a, new Orleans (best example), violence, rap, you name it!!! black brothers are ok, its the niggas!!!

is it in their genus?
are you delusional?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2007, 09:37:57 AM »
Don't talk bs please, "racist gene"  ;D. Racism/predjudice is not just a white problem.
I'd say most other races are nowadays pretty much on par.

I didn't say it was a white problem, I said that people of Anglo, Saxon or, in general, northern European descent, have a real problem with other races. For example, the English went into Australia, what did they do? Exterminate the aborigenees. They also came into North America, what did they do? Kill the Indians and massacre scores of Africans. The English went into South Africa, what did they do (along with the Dutch)? Kill Africans and establish a regime of slavery that lasted various centuries. The English went into India, what did they do? Kill as many Indians as they could (there were too many of them though). Likewise in China, parts of Africa, Caribbean, etc.

There is a clear record of this throughout history. This is why I say that many people of northern European descent have a real problem in their hands, not everyone else's.

I mean, everytime I hear Bush talk about bringing freedom to someone I laugh because I know it is "the gene" talking. I mean, he has NO REGARD for human life (2 shades darker than him) whatsoever. And he doesn't hide it either. He talks in a way that is eerily similar to a fella know as Adolf.