Author Topic: King's Triumphant Return!  (Read 27427 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: King's Triumphant Return!
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2007, 11:24:08 PM »
His gut looks better. Will be interesting to see how much he improves over the next 6 to 12 months and if he can keep the gut down.
Disgusted, can you post his pre comp diet?

Wouldn't do you any good as I had to do things with him that I would not normally do. Ideally I would like a full year to work with King and I always like to start a comp diet at 16 weeks out. King would have had 20 pounds more muscle with an off season and leaner, but I did not have enough time to get him as lean as I would have liked for this show. I can tell you that I favor a very low carb diet with carb meals every week or so. Been doing this for years and it has worked for everyone. There is more than one way to get lean. Some guys favor a high carb and that's OK. As long as it works to get you lean.

The main problem these guys have is the dry out. I do not use diuretics! Plus I do not carb up so there is no risk of spilling although I have found that on rare occasions some guys will be a bit too dry when they wake up in the morning this is easily remedied on the spot if it does happen to occur. So many guys have to go to bed wondering if they are going to spill or be flat when they wake up. This is not an issue the way I do things. Just remember that it is conditioing that will win a show. It is better to come in drier and a tad flat than to spill at all.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2007, 11:55:13 PM »
Jim, I've been around for a long time, damn near longer than anyone who has posted in this thread and you can take my advise for what it's worth..........he has looked better in the NY Pro than any other show in a while, but if you truly want to bring him back to his 2001 condition, you need to unravel everything that Chad did to King to fuck him up..........and again, for what it's worth, you need to tell this guy to take a COMPLETE year off from anykind of gear unless he's to the point of HRT and then start over again by keeping him lean all year and to quit the powerlifting bullshit and start working on his symmetry..........dammit, go back to old school volume training and take another year to prepare for the next qualifier..........gear won't change genetics or structure but it will put on muscle in all the wrong places if you don't train right.

Jim, I respect you more than just about anyone else on this board so please don't take offence to what I said. King wants to play the size game and he just doesn't have the structure for it and by thinking that he did, he sacrificed his symmetry, he'll never win or place high on size, but he absolutly has the structure to place high on symmetry and conditioning, he has as much mass as he'll ever need, he needs two complete years off to get it right..........he's young enough!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2007, 12:53:07 AM »
One more.  ;D

His left elbow is looking very suspicious..
I am a mini beast

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2007, 01:07:16 AM »
I told you guys that I would bring King back to his old 2001 condition and I did and then some. Not bad for training 13 weeks after a 4 months layoff. So, for those of you who think that he looked better in Atlantic City or that he still has a big waist or that he should retire and whatever else blah blah blah stick this in your pipe and smoke it.  ;D  PS Anyone who has any 2001 pics bring them on!! I would love to see the comparisons.

TEAM REPTILIAN

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2007, 01:15:20 AM »
hahaha ;D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2007, 01:39:01 AM »
Disgusted, he is not dry, he is holding water, he does have a waist problem. You are losing credibility by the post, and if you don't legitimately reply to the posts asking about the oil in the arms, you will be regarded as another Adonis around here. So here is your chance.............come clean with the real truth about the fake looking arms................
Cam ad mi

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2007, 01:55:38 AM »

Even the Queen Alien looked more ripped and symmetrical than Tamali
I am a mini beast

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2007, 02:16:53 AM »
His powerlifting style of training thickened up his midsection.

???
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2007, 02:18:59 AM »
Jim, I've been around for a long time, damn near longer than anyone who has posted in this thread and you can take my advise for what it's worth..........he has looked better in the NY Pro than any other show in a while, but if you truly want to bring him back to his 2001 condition, you need to unravel everything that Chad did to King to fuck him up..........and again, for what it's worth, you need to tell this guy to take a COMPLETE year off from anykind of gear unless he's to the point of HRT and then start over again by keeping him lean all year and to quit the powerlifting bullshit and start working on his symmetry..........dammit, go back to old school volume training and take another year to prepare for the next qualifier..........gear won't change genetics or structure but it will put on muscle in all the wrong places if you don't train right.

Jim, I respect you more than just about anyone else on this board so please don't take offence to what I said. King wants to play the size game and he just doesn't have the structure for it and by thinking that he did, he sacrificed his symmetry, he'll never win or place high on size, but he absolutly has the structure to place high on symmetry and conditioning, he has as much mass as he'll ever need, he needs two complete years off to get it right..........he's young enough!

Good "advices".
HAHA, RON.....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2007, 02:56:57 AM »
Yes he looked much better then he has in the past few years condition wise but now he has even less calves/legs then before while clearly injecting something into his arms. If there is nothing in his arms then I would love to know your secret to changing muscle insertions and shape, you could makes millions with that kind of knowledge.
I

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2007, 03:00:02 AM »
Regarding the Synthol, Disgusted has given his endorsement to Syntherol on promuscle - so that's what it is most likely. It's funny how guys over there will swear it will look 100% natural "if you follow the proper protocol" yet I haven't seen one single example where it looked natural. King's left bicep looked damn near as bad as Milos' did when he tried to fix his arms with oil.

IMO King needs more fullness more than anything. Conditioning is important too but the smaller he gets the more obvious the genetic flaws. He has short muscle bellies in his arms, no sweep in his thighs etc.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2007, 03:08:02 AM »
This thread is worthless without Kamali melting down in it.

Disgusted, get him to post here and speak on the synthol.  ;D

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2007, 03:10:20 AM »
By disgusted avoiding the question so blatantly, he is giving all the confirmation necessary that King used synthol.  I dont think that is even a question anymore.  Oh and BTW, if you guys cant see it, it's also in his tri's pretty heavily-

You're a dumbass, disgusted.  Period.

You can lay down threads on here claiming this or that, the bottom-damn-line is that Barbara's boy looked like SHIT at the NY Pro...with  your help.

Period.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2007, 05:13:57 AM »
This thread is worthless without Kamali melting down in it.

Disgusted, get him to post here and speak on the synthol.  ;D

It's actually more funny when he saves it up and melts down in public and threatens to sue everyone!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2007, 05:16:44 AM »
mr intenseone made some really good points....i think King needs a Complete lay off, like i told many times...Pull off a 'levrone' and go off EVERYTHING for a year...dont train, dont eat too much, dont take drugs...just give his body a vacation...
 and yes, change the training ...go oposite, try high volume, more definition exercises...King has good mass, his problem is his simetry...
 He doesnt show a big 'gut' rigth now, but his waist is very big...for what it seems is forever....

the synthol (or whatever he did to his arms) are not looking good too...But on a good note, he really was better than any of his competitions for the last years, and as always he had the best tan...
 Oh, and still has a good back and traps...But legs are laggin to much now too
!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2007, 05:23:10 AM »
mr intenseone made some really good points....i think King needs a Complete lay off, like i told many times...Pull off a 'levrone' and go off EVERYTHING for a year...dont train, dont eat too much, dont take drugs...just give his body a vacation...
 and yes, change the training ...go oposite, try high volume, more definition exercises...King has good mass, his problem is his simetry...
 He doesnt show a big 'gut' rigth now, but his waist is very big...for what it seems is forever....

the synthol (or whatever he did to his arms) are not looking good too...But on a good note, he really was better than any of his competitions for the last years, and as always he had the best tan...
 Oh, and still has a good back and traps...But legs are laggin to much now too

...... And I think you need to take an English class ;D
I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2007, 05:27:23 AM »
Looks good in those pics.
Q

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2007, 05:42:51 AM »
Disgusted,

what was your reaction when you saw Kamali's arms up on stage?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2007, 05:45:01 AM »
I told you guys that I would bring King back to his old 2001 condition and I did and then some. Not bad for training 13 weeks after a 4 months layoff. So, for those of you who think that he looked better in Atlantic City or that he still has a big waist or that he should retire and whatever else blah blah blah stick this in your pipe and smoke it.  ;D  PS Anyone who has any 2001 pics bring them on!! I would love to see the comparisons.
after King's poor showing you are officially the biggest bullshitter on this site and that's the truth, even in the "better" shots that you posted King shows a total lack of arm size and total lack of any quad sweep whatsoever.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2007, 05:59:48 AM »
Disgusted,

what was your reaction when you saw Kamali's arms up on stage?

-Hedge

Synthol?
I am a mini beast

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2007, 06:04:05 AM »
...... And I think you need to take an English class ;D

sorry, im still a little drunk from yesterday and my english is even worse than usual today.... ;)
!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2007, 06:17:22 AM »
sorry, im still a little drunk from yesterday and my english is even worse than usual today.... ;)

Same here, my head hurts a little and I have almost no appetite but luckily my English is still working. ;D
I

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2007, 06:19:30 AM »
I think the only people who ever will say the phrase 'King's Triumphant return" are those who work at the local Dennys..... they will be happy for sure :-*
The Number 2 in Scranton

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2007, 06:36:58 AM »
Same here, my head hurts a little and I have almost no appetite but luckily my English is still working. ;D

My English wasn't working yesterday, so I had to take it to the shop to be repaired.

The fucckers gave me this piece of shit Spanish as a rental!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."