Author Topic: Silvio Samuels AMI Contract Status  (Read 32289 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Silvio Samuels AMI Contract Status
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2007, 10:52:14 AM »
Bob can you comfirm the rumours Ronnie coleman may be issued a warning over Milos's pictures?  ::)

Or is shawn ray on good terms with him so no need?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2007, 10:54:03 AM »
Bob can you comfirm the rumours Ronnie coleman may be issued a warning over Milos's pictures?  ::)

Or is shawn ray on good terms with him so no need?

I'm sure Ronnie would have no problem standing up to Shawn.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2007, 11:12:44 AM »
Bob if it was comfirmed Milos was NOT silvo's official manager why was he then issued a warning?

Speak on this.

He was warned that it would put Silvios contract in jeopardy...as he was the one responsible.

Milos took the pics and posted them on HIS own website...thats why he was warned.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »
He was warned that it would put Silvios contract in jeopardy...as he was the one responsible.

Milos took the pics and posted them on HIS own website...thats why he was warned.

honest question for ya bob cause I reqally don't know:

as I understand it you're the "ifbb" athlete rep, right?  just looking at the title I would think that you would be the "go between" for the athlete's and the federation, is this accurate?  Now the IFBB and AMI-or Weider, whoever Silvio had his contract with-are supposed to be 2 seperate entities, are they not?  Why are you dealing with an athlete and a company that sponsers him?  It seems to me you're "power" or "authority" should only pertian to matters that involve the athletes and the IFBB not spill over to individuals contract disputes.  How far off base and I on this?
nasser=piece of shit

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »

as I understand it you're the "ifbb" athlete rep, right?  just looking at the title I would think that you would be the "go between" for the athlete's and the federation, is this accurate?  Now the IFBB and AMI-or Weider, whoever Silvio had his contract with-are supposed to be 2 seperate entities, are they not?  Why are you dealing with an athlete and a company that sponsers him?  It seems to me you're "power" or "authority" should only pertian to matters that involve the athletes and the IFBB not spill over to individuals contract disputes.  How far off base and I on this?

I'd say your spot on, even bob admits one has nothing to do with the other here.

This isn't an IFBB issue, Numnutz...it's a contract issue. One has nothing to do with the other.

Thanks for playing...

::)

DutchBotje

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »
I read all this stuff like...SILVIO IS A GOLDMINEEEEEEEEEE ;D
mine mine mine mine mine
Everybody wants to rule

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: How come Silvio is threatened to lose his contract, but Ronnie isn't?
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2007, 11:48:29 AM »
Milos also has MANY pictures of Ronnie posted on his website, why isn't he in jeopardy of losing his contract?

well put Onemorerep!

i wonder if bob will explain that one????...bob, you there bob?...crickets...

and he had so much to say on matters he termed, 'bullshit'. :-[

here's the truth on the matter:

silvio NEVER had anything to worry about until shawn and bob (who, btw, is further up shawn's arse than the 2 shemales shawn's currently dating) did their number on him (or should i say milos) immediately before the prejudging mind you. what a class act by the current and former 'athlete's reps' ::)

just how is anyone responsible for what another person puts on the internet ??? or maybe silvio should start chasing every person that wants to take his photograph and steal their camera just in case they post the photos on the internet. :o

think about it people. this is not difficult.

shawn informs silvio in no uncertain terms that there is nothing he can do, but gives a gentle prod in the direction of the current 'athlete's rep'

shawn delivers the combination to set up the chick delivered ko.

wtf chance did the poor spaniard have when the current and former 'athletes reps' are telling you what time it is?

bob says he has 'no horse in the race'? riiiiiiiiiight...he's been good mates with shawn for years and has been in bed with him on various projects, has a common interest in despising milos, but he has 'no horse in the race'? lmfao ;D

oh, btw, how fickle these pro bbers are? silvio has had everything but his butt wiped for him by milos, marvelous melvyn comes out all grrrrrr and it seems poor milos is hung out to dry once again (who's that pro bber from the mid east who's nuts garraeth can't unattach himself? ;D)

maybe shawn gave melvyn a call, telling him if he didn't repent he'd send chick out to bitch slap him and sleep with his wife.

'where's melvyn bob?'

'oh duh, he's sleepin wit da fishes.'

i'm thinking silvio and melvyn need to go buy a back bone. must be hard getting around when your back's made of jelly. :-\

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2007, 11:54:34 AM »
I'd say your spot on, even bob admits one has nothing to do with the other here.

::)

I didn't read the thread so maybe I missed it but why is it any of chick's business, if anything he should be talking to shawn about how he's representing the IFBB by being such an asshole on this board, messing with active competitors and gernerally causing trouble.
nasser=piece of shit

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2007, 11:59:44 AM »

Sorry, another mans actions can effect Silvo's contract? What if i started taking random photo's of him and putting them on the internet?

And my original question was regarding Silvo..

He states that Milos is NOT his manager.

There will be no action taken in reguards to his breach of contract.

He has been isssued a warning.

Where is the apparant breach in contract and why was he issued a warning? Is there a stipulation that states specificly 'Milos Sarcev' cannot take photos of you and if he pulls a camera out, run? Since Milos has no official affiliation with Silvo...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2007, 12:06:31 PM »
hahaha, quick Ron, you better lock this thread too. there is no way chick is getting out of this one.

what i want to know is why did the 'athletes rep' (i love that) lie to the athlete about his contract obligations......right before the prejudging when one can barely stand up, never mind negotiate a contract. hmmmmm, but of course shawn and budy, bob know this only too well. ;)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2007, 12:08:17 PM »

bump cause I really want to hear an honest to goodness answer from Bob...
nasser=piece of shit

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2007, 12:30:44 PM »
If Bobby puppet could take his head out of Chang's, Weiders', Manion's and what not's ass, he would take the time to give a good check at Milos' site and find out the zillion pics of almost all the pros on his message boards. Hell, Chick even has his own picture thread there, dedicated to him.....

And as I am a member of that board, I can attest that Milos has been posting the athlete's photos on the site for years now. Why does nobody never ever took action regarding this, at the Woodlan Hills H.Q. ??

Isn't it strange that the only time someone from the Weider group decided to 'punish' one of the featured athletes at Milos' board, is specifically  when Milos is at an all time high hotwater in his life as a pro athlete, being at the brink of losing his earnings from his affiliation with the IFBB?
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2007, 12:37:07 PM »
Would it be a 'subliminal' message to those that are interested to associate with Milos to what can possibly happen with them at the pro ranks? Being black balled from being associated with a 'persona non grata' at the Weider's/IFBB, like seems to be the case with Sarcev, these days - which is BLATANT SHAME, BY THE WAY..... - ???
Reservations at Dorsia ?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
If Bobby puppet could take his head out of Chang's, Weiders', Manion's and what not's ass, he would take the time to give a good check at Milos' site and find out the zillion pics of almost all the pros on his message boards. Hell, Chick even has his own picture thread there, dedicated to him.....

And as I am a member of that board, I can attest that Milos has been posting the athlete's photos on the site for years now. Why does nobody never ever took action regarding this, at the Woodlan Hills H.Q. ??

Isn't it strange that the only time someone from the Weider group decided to 'punish' one of the featured athletes at Milos' board, is specifically  when Milos is at an all time high hotwater in his life as a pro athlete, being at the brink of losing his earnings from his affiliation with the IFBB?

interesting that shawn, bob and robin got all this shit on right before the prejudging.

why silvio and no other ifbb pro?

things that make ya go hmmmmmmm

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2007, 12:40:23 PM »
Bob, in case you missed it....

Milos also has MANY pictures of RONNIE COLEMAN posted on his website, why isn't RONNIE in jeopardy of losing his contract?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
Milos ran a pictorial of a training session he had with Ronnie Coleman, a leg training session, right before the 2004 O. , in his message board. At that time, like everyone know, Ronnie was the golden boy who was wearing the crown. How on Earth NOBODY at the Weider's, or Mr. Robin 'Paladine' Chang TOOK ACTIONS AGAINST RONNIE???? OR MILOS????????

Something that makes you go hummmmmm....like the triple chinned has-been black midget always like vomit at the end of each one of his posts...
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: May 17, 2007, 12:59:27 PM »
Milos ran a pictorial of a training session he had with Ronnie Coleman, a leg training session, right before the 2004 O. , in his message board. At that time, like everyone know, Ronnie was the golden boy who was wearing the crown. How on Earth NOBODY at the Weider's, or Mr. Robin 'Paladine' Chang TOOK ACTIONS AGAINST RONNIE???? OR MILOS????????

Something that makes you go hummmmmm....like the triple chinned has-been black midget always like vomit at the end of each one of his posts...

Kind of like the way IFBB selects to enforce some of their rules...about athletes in adult films, performance enhancing drugs...and rival federations...they flip a coin on it. you never know what they'll come after you for!

Feel Free to chime in L.P.  ;D

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #192 on: May 17, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »
Kind of like the way IFBB selects to enforce some of their rules...about athletes in adult films, performance enhancing drugs...and rival federations...they flip a coin on it. you never know what they'll come after you for!

Feel Free to chime in L.P.  ;D

In the 70's we had Nubret prohibited to compete at the 75's O, I believe, because he acted in an action movie where he pretended to make love to a WOMAN. Everyone knows that this prohibition was suspended at the eleventh hour to elevate the drama at that year's O. because they were filming it for Pumping Iron.

Then, in the 80's , we had one of the stars of that decade, Chris Duffy, taking it up the ass in XXX adult entertainment gay film industry, but nothing ever happened to him, probably because he was one of the few sheeps Weider kept on a leash.

Nowadays, until some recent years, we had St. Cloud, with the IFBB at that time, competing at the O, stuffing bananas up his rectum and what not at bachelor's parties and wraping himself araound the poles in the NY strip clubs at that same time. Again , nothing ever happened to him. Maybe because he trained at Weinburguer's gym? Maybe cuz he was friends with Steve?

Now everyone knows that Nubret was the rebel of that era, much like the Lee Priest of those days....

Adding 2+2 has never been so easy , thanks IFBB..... ;D
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »
DID ANYONE ASK WHY POSTING PICS ON GETBIG.COM is good or bad thing?

WHY DO WE HAVE BOARDS TO BEGIN WITH?

WHY MANY PROS AND MANY OFFICIALS COME HERE (or other bodybuilding boards)?

DOES ANYONE HERE (pros and officials mentioned) DO NOT LIKE SEEING PHOTOS OF THE IFBB PROS IN PREPARATION FOR THEIR CONTESTS - AND IF SO - WHY?

We (members of this and OTHER bodybuilding boards ARE FANS OF OUR SPORT. Sport of bodybuilding that is). I know that each of us ENJOY seeing photos - REGARDLESS of what we "have to say".
Pro bodybuilders and officials in high positions ARE also fans just like every other member here... ;)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: May 17, 2007, 02:04:26 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #195 on: May 17, 2007, 04:20:43 PM »

who ownes the pics? or, who owns the rights to publish the image?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: May 17, 2007, 04:23:57 PM »
DID ANYONE ASK WHY POSTING PICS ON GETBIG.COM is good or bad thing?

WHY DO WE HAVE BOARDS TO BEGIN WITH?

WHY MANY PROS AND MANY OFFICIALS COME HERE (or other bodybuilding boards)?

DOES ANYONE HERE (pros and officials mentioned) DO NOT LIKE SEEING PHOTOS OF THE IFBB PROS IN PREPARATION FOR THEIR CONTESTS - AND IF SO - WHY?

We (members of this and OTHER bodybuilding boards ARE FANS OF OUR SPORT. Sport of bodybuilding that is). I know that each of us ENJOY seeing photos - REGARDLESS of what we "have to say".
Pro bodybuilders and officials in high positions ARE also fans just like every other member here... ;)

PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS POSTED PICS ......WITH NO PROBLEMS

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #197 on: May 17, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »
PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS POSTED PICS ......WITH NO PROBLEMS

shawn and bob posed to music for YEARS and never paid a penny or got permission to steal someone else's intellectual property.  so, what the beef with the pictures on some guys website?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #198 on: May 17, 2007, 05:13:03 PM »
Fuck, you know how many times I've already asked this same question? What about all the various pictures of Bob and Shawn?!? All I got was something about how amature pictures don't "count"...well, hell, if I took the photos (which I took a hell of a lot of them), then they are taken by an AMATURE -- me.

Oh, but there are a zillion pictures of shawn and bob on the internet on about 5000 websites. PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS! Not amature photos. They better watch out for their contracts too.

And when someone spams 5000 more websites with their photos, does that mean Shawn and Bob are in even more hot water? Dammit Bob and Shawn, you two better start hunting down all the site owners and sending them cease and desist letters!!!

...oh, don't forget about YouTube.com...man you guys are so screwed when your sponsors find out that you've got a zillion videos up on YouTube.

Got an answer for this one Bob?

(Don't worry....  I'll wait for you to check with Manion  ;D)
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2007, 05:45:20 PM »
willing to make a bet.....

that Silvo signed a dumb ass contract that he didn't read before signing.