Author Topic: Silvio Samuels AMI Contract Status  (Read 32287 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Silvio Samuels AMI Contract Status
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »
He was warned that it would put Silvios contract in jeopardy...as he was the one responsible.

Milos took the pics and posted them on HIS own website...thats why he was warned.
so if I take pictures of Silvio and put them on my website, Silvio gets busted? f'ing lame. Makes absolutely no sense. That means Silvio should never take pics with fans because they may be put on a website and put his contract in jeopardy ::)

GAY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2007, 06:25:54 PM »
honest question for ya bob cause I reqally don't know:

as I understand it you're the "ifbb" athlete rep, right?  just looking at the title I would think that you would be the "go between" for the athlete's and the federation, is this accurate?  Now the IFBB and AMI-or Weider, whoever Silvio had his contract with-are supposed to be 2 seperate entities, are they not?  Why are you dealing with an athlete and a company that sponsers him?  It seems to me you're "power" or "authority" should only pertian to matters that involve the athletes and the IFBB not spill over to individuals contract disputes.  How far off base and I on this?

I've been asking this for a couple of days now to no avail. He won't answer, they've been busted and the people left supporting them are only supporting them to go against the grain. Most here and IRL don't like these tards, it's no wonder they come to getbig to get attention. I mena it must suck to go through life knowing people are talking behind your back about what you've done, eh Bob, Sean Rey?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #202 on: May 17, 2007, 06:42:49 PM »
Bob, in case you missed it....

Milos also has MANY pictures of RONNIE COLEMAN posted on his website, why isn't RONNIE in jeopardy of losing his contract?

Bob can't answer them because he's stuck!!!
I am a mini beast

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 17, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »
Probably because it's not in his contract &

Silvio probably signed a stupid contract where he cant post pictures prior to a competition w/o said companys concent or taking the pictures themselves & making money from it.

::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
First of all, once again, Silvio is not in danger of losing his contract. This was already discussed and debated. So enough if this question. It was answered Tuesday.

as I understand it you're the "ifbb" athlete rep, right?  just looking at the title I would think that you would be the "go between" for the athlete's and the federation, is this accurate?

I spoke to Silvio today. I wanted to hear it from the real source. No one else. According to Silvio, the only time Bob got involved is when Bob came backstage to greet all of the competitors, and Silvio approached him to ask him to make sure things are ok with AMI. That was Bob's extent. So back off on Bob, he was doing the right job as Athlete's Liason. And he did it right. Stop associated Bob with Shawn or others.

Now, as for the pictures, I don't agree with that. I think there is a difference between an actual photo shoot, and promotion of an athlete before a show. This is a small niche, this industry, and someone being afraid of taking a picture before a show just isnt right. However, Silvio did ask Milos not to put the pics up and Milos did, hence - the problem begins. There is more to it, and will find out on Saturday face to face with Milos instead of just continueing here.

So go to the seminar... there will be samples of CytoSport's Muscle Milk Packets, and more...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #205 on: May 17, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »
I get a general sense as I ravel all over and see many of those athletes...simple...we talk. Since the athletes have shown they have little to no interest in attending meetings, I can only assume that they are content to have me make the decisions on their behalf (as thats what a REPRESENTATIVE does)

Bob, word of knowledge: Assumptions is the MOTHER OF ALL FUCK-UPS..

If none of them have interest, then by all means you should not take charge to make decisions on their behalf. Your representative status will only be in power IF the majority agreed and then you present the ideas / proposal to the board of wankers as REPRESENTING THE ATHLETES.

No interest = no go. Too bad if that stalled the potential increase of quality in bodybuilding but hey, that's your job right? In trying again and again to get everyone's attention, even you have to go an extra mile in talking to them personally, not by assuming that no one turned up on your meeting so the power falls on your hand.

Certainly you fucked up a lot of things didn't ya?

Epic assumption maker
I am a mini beast

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 17, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »
First of all, once again, Silvio is not in danger of losing his contract. This was already discussed and debated. So enough if this question. It was answered Tuesday.

I spoke to Silvio today. I wanted to hear it from the real source. No one else. According to Silvio, the only time Bob got involved is when Bob came backstage to greet all of the competitors, and Silvio approached him to ask him to make sure things are ok with AMI. That was Bob's extent. So back off on Bob, he was doing the right job as Athlete's Liason. And he did it right. Stop associated Bob with Shawn or others.
ya know Ronald, you're right, Chick's involvement is minimal, and probably helpful ??? (I hope)

However, Sean Rey won't show his sawed off ass on this board since this happened to answer the questions we have. So as it goes it gets taken out on Chick, but he does keep responding sometimes silence is golden, ask Sean ;D

You still going to the seminar or are you backing out too? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: May 17, 2007, 11:07:58 PM »
You still going to the seminar or are you backing out too?

Of course I am going, debate and discussion is one thing, but I will be there covering it for getbig and bb.com, plus bringing some protein samples and perhaps other things for the people that come.  You can ask any questions you want, and I want to ask some of my own questions. You foget I had a 30 minute conversation with Silvio today about exactly what happened and everything, but I will go over with Milos on it on Saturday privately instead of on the boards.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #208 on: May 17, 2007, 11:39:52 PM »
Of course I am going, debate and discussion is one thing, but I will be there covering it for getbig and bb.com, plus bringing some protein samples and perhaps other things for the people that come.  You can ask any questions you want, and I want to ask some of my own questions. You foget I had a 30 minute conversation with Silvio today about exactly what happened and everything, but I will go over with Milos on it on Saturday privately instead of on the boards.

How about an interview with Silvio, Ron?
HAHA, RON.....

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 17, 2007, 11:46:43 PM »

congrats Ron. if more things were sorted out privately like you intend to do, i'm sure there would be a lot less contempt.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #210 on: May 18, 2007, 12:14:59 AM »

Privately instead of on the boards...after you just posted how supposedly Silvio asked me NOT TO POST his photo and I did... ::)
Just like he also said that I was NEVER authorized to talk in his behalf and also I was never his manager...

Or all this "little confusion" of who approached who - was it Bob approaching him or vice versa...and the story changes just about every time...

Well, for the time being I will leave it at that...

Ron, I will see you before the seminar if you wish to disscuss anything privately...however I don't mind answering your questions publicaly...here on board or during my seminar...

What's more - Silvio can still come to the seminar and answer all the questions right there - in front of everyone... ;)

Stavios

« Reply #211 on: May 18, 2007, 04:24:14 AM »
seems like Milos treat all his guys like they were family, I don't know how Silvio can turn his back on him

fang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2007, 04:58:56 AM »
Suggestion: Bob, Shawn, Miloas and Silvio all in the same room and talk it over..

oh wait! then getbig would not be half as fun.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »
Privately instead of on the boards...after you just posted how supposedly Silvio asked me NOT TO POST his photo and I did... ::)
Just like he also said that I was NEVER authorized to talk in his behalf and also I was never his manager...

Or all this "little confusion" of who approached who - was it Bob approaching him or vice versa...and the story changes just about every time...

Well, for the time being I will leave it at that...

Ron, I will see you before the seminar if you wish to disscuss anything privately...however I don't mind answering your questions publicaly...here on board or during my seminar...

What's more - Silvio can still come to the seminar and answer all the questions right there - in front of everyone... ;)

so are you Silvio's manager??

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2007, 08:45:12 AM »
so are you Silvio's manager??

you don't pay attention do you?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2007, 10:31:32 AM »
Why dont we just have Milos vs Chick BOARD to discuss all of this.
#

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2007, 05:02:02 AM »
Hey bubba.  Im building a redwood deck in my back yard today.  Can you spot me $18,000 dollars for it???     I heard your loaded.

have you ever repaired decorative sandstone?  in germany we have Minerva products..i can't find anything here in the states and i ain't schlepping bags of Minerva from germany or paying the frieght/shipping charges.