Author Topic: Let's hear the justifications for this one. I dare you.  (Read 5057 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Let's hear the justifications for this one. I dare you.
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
Pure speculation because I haven't had time to hear too much about it, but I'd say they haven't done anything they said they were going to do and I really think that people are just simply tired of all the negative blasts about the war and the administration, the polls are showing that we have two evils and the best of the two evils is ahead in the polls and rightfully so!

oh boy, let's celebrate the lesser of two weebles!

nice try for a spin on BUSH and his follies.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2007, 09:21:12 PM »

Really?

Whats your take on it?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2007, 04:50:01 AM »

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2007, 07:19:47 AM »
Really?

Whats your take on it?

Well i look at it like this:   The pull out movement by the Dem is posturing from their campaign promises.  I think there aren't any real answers to the mess BUSH has created for us that will go down in history as the worse foreign policy decision ever. 

Because of that, What can the demos do?  People hate the war, they are tired of it, they see how stupid it it is and now believe we were tricked to get in there.  So becuase the dems can't really provide a good solution to what BUSH has done, they are getting a low approval rating right now.

I don't approve of what the dems are doing.  America needs to cut deals with the countries outside Iraq.  We need their help and support.  I guarantee you, once that happens the insurgency will lose it's steam and die.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2007, 11:14:58 AM »
Just knowing I irritated you enough to post that is its own reward.  :)

And seeing you confirm the indefensibility of your position by yet another pathetic ad hominem attack is just the cherry on the sundae.  ;D

I'm not even sure what this post is about, I wasn't referring to the subject at hand.  I was making a personal observation on you.
Valhalla awaits.