Author Topic: Maxx claims to have 19 inch arms, what do you think?  (Read 12424 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
as in lifts?

well
deadlift 450 * 4
squat 315 * 10 . suck at squats cause of bad knee
bench 315 * 3
well at least you're honest.... what's your weight?.... by the way good job man!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
as in lifts?

well
deadlift 450 * 4
bench 315 * 3

You shouldn't squat with a bad knee.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
well at least you're honest.... what's your weight?.... by the way good job man!
thanks.

245 @ morning

not exactly shredded lol

guess i would be 220-225 if i cut down

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Nice hair. Do bounce quarters off it?
And I thought he was trying to throw us off the hairpiece by wearing those ridiculous headphones.  :D

/good arms....but nowhere near 19". a 19" arm is huge.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
as in lifts?

well
deadlift 450 * 4
bench 315 * 3

That's it? And you're that big? MAN FUCK THIS! I GOT HOSED IN THE GENEPOOL DEPARTMENT!  >:(

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

bench 315 * 3
[/quote]

Right theres a problem. 19in arms, 315X3 on the bench. Granted, big arms doesn't give you strength but, triceps dominate 3/4 of the arms, 19in arms are pretty damn big, combined with front delts & pecs & you can only get 315X3,something is seriously wrong with that pix. Maybe you worked total arms that day,supersetting bi's & tri's & totally maxing the pump, & being 6'3 , maybe, just maybe, you managed to pump them to the 19in mark, but cold measurements ? No way those arms are 19in. Not dogging you Maxx, but no way, not in a million years

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
bench 315 * 3

Right theres a problem. 19in arms, 315X3 on the bench. Granted, big arms doesn't give you strength but, triceps dominate 3/4 of the arms, 19in arms are pretty damn big, combined with front delts & pecs & you can only get 315X3,something is seriously wrong with that pix. Maybe you worked total arms that day,supersetting bi's & tri's & totally maxing the pump, & being 6'3 , maybe, just maybe, you managed to pump them to the 19in mark, but cold measurements ? No way those arms are 19in. Not dogging you Maxx, but no way, not in a million years

That's what I'm thinking as well. I have a huge chest compared to my weiner arms. It's hard to find a happy medium. You'll either have huge tri's and a little chest or a big chest and little tri's until you can find a way to hit both of them equally hard, especially if your bench is a staple of your chest movements as well it should be.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
hahahahahaha, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post your single arm bicep pic "flexed" if you can stop it from giggling long ehough to capture a shaded lighted enhanced camera phone pic.
ok tiger?
chubby fat ass who wears his shirt in the shower, when he swims and gets dressed/undressed in the dark....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
haha get real. 22.5 would make have Gunthers size

Was merely a test to see yer response!  ;)

You responded well. A delusional poster would have agreed.
Q

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
14 inch tops, have you ever trained triceps,young man?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
14 inch tops, have you ever trained triceps,young man?
beats your arms ;)

SS

• Getbig V
beats your arms ;)
my god look at this monsters arm ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'd give it between 18 and 18.5... He has a peak, which is decent.

Looks like he could use some front delts, but it's hard to tell with the shirt.

At least he's not frontin'.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
my god look at this monsters arm ::)

billy you have no room to talk shit, my arm looks bigger then yours, plus i dont look pregnant.

AVBG

looks about 18 to me, a good arm regardless of measurement...All I wanna know is why take the pic with headphones? Trying to conver up the ears?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
billy you have no room to talk shit, my arm looks bigger then yours, plus i dont look pregnant.

Not getting into the middle of your squabble, but you could use some tricep... If you added some mass to the backside of your arm, it would certainly be more impressive.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
looks about 18 to me, a good arm regardless of measurement...All I wanna know is why take the pic with headphones? Trying to conver up the ears?
nah lol my ears are fine. i was just messin around with the webcam and took some shots. i allways wear them when i sit by the computer cause neighbors complain if i play music loud.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Not getting into the middle of your squabble, but you could use some tricep... If you added some mass to the backside of your arm, it would certainly be more impressive.

i do hammercurls all the time but i just cant develop that middle arm muscle, i neglected triceps for years, we europeans like to train biceps and chest. but ill catch up in time.

AVBG

nah lol my ears are fine. i was just messin around with the webcam and took some shots. i allways wear them when i sit by the computer cause neighbors complain if i play music loud.

just bustin balls bro.. good work.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I have some of those RF style headphones (with no cable) that I wear at work all of the time so the boss doesn't get pissed at me!

They are fucking HUGE!

SS

• Getbig V
hahaha! lets take a vote on whos arms look bigger and whoever loses has to delete their account.........deal?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
hahaha! lets take a vote on whos arms look bigger and whoever loses has to delete their account.........deal?

no lets compare who s got better phisique, right now, with pics and a camera with a date. and then the loser deletes the account. deal?

SS

• Getbig V
no lets compare who s got better phisique, right now, with pics and a camera with a date. and then the loser deletes the account. deal?
hahaha! im not a BB im more of a powerlifter, and to be honest you don't even look like you workout :-\ so no, that would make us both look stupid.

now you said your arm looks bigger then mine so you wanna compare? you said it not me little guy.