Author Topic: Maxx claims to have 19 inch arms, what do you think?  (Read 12458 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
billy you have no room to talk shit, my arm looks bigger then yours, plus i dont look pregnant.

GOD DAMN! Does mama not feed you child?!  ???

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
hahaha! im not a BB im more of a powerlifter, and to be honest you don't even look like you workout :-\ so no, that would make us both look stupid.

now you said your arm looks bigger then mine so you wanna compare? you said it not me little guy.

haha that was weak, whats the matter you like squadfather too amberassed to take of your shirt.  and if you re a powerlifter what then go to a powerlifter board ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
heres mine nothing special but damn bigger then yours, and i dont even train arms hahahah!.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Not getting into the middle of your squabble, but you could use some tricep... If you added some mass to the backside of your arm, it would certainly be more impressive.

he has no triceps, he is a shrimp.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
GOD DAMN! Does mama not feed you child?!  ???

its the genetics, i was always a skinny fuck, im gonna scan a old pic of me so you will see the drastic transformation so far.

SS

• Getbig V
haha that was weak, whats the matter you like squadfather too amberassed to take of your shirt.  and if you re a powerlifter what then go to a powerlifter board ;)
see little guy i will go wherever i like. by the way SL-dubbs that mods the P/L board is a very good friend in real life and he can vouch for my lifts how bout you..can you even bench your body weight?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
see little guy i will go wherever i like. by the way SL-dubbs that mods the P/L board is a very good friend in real life and he can vouch for my lifts how bout you..can you even bench your body weight?

i never doubted your strength, i dont bench, for chest i do isolation movements. but on shoulder press i can indeed lift my bodyweight.

SS

• Getbig V
i never doubted your strength, i dont bench, for chest i do isolation movements. but on shoulder press i can indeed lift my bodyweight.
that's awesome.......found a pic of you and I ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

of course you can, lifting 100lbs is easy.

ta ta

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Wait for it....

Wait for it......

Wait for it......

Still Waiting......

Boom!!!!!!!

(Couldn't resist)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
of course you can, lifting 100lbs is easy.

ta ta

your comments are worthless to me, gay's are not even worthy to breathe the air.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V

you want me to go after you with my hatchet?

Rudee

• Getbig V
;D

lol.  that whole thing is ownage of the century on these forums.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
your comments are worthless to me, gay's are not even worthy to breathe the air.

Well shrimps with 10" guns are worthless to me, he your arms are so skinny if you attempted to fist a guy they would snap!!!

What use are you to anyone skinny?

ta ta nerd

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
haha whats wrong with this f aggot

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
good size but i doubt 19 inches. once again though pics can be decieving. looks like you could use a lil more defined triceps and more width to your biceps.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
haha whats wrong with this f aggot

This homo has seen your pic, now prepeare for destruction ahahahaha i've never seen such a weakling think he is a behemoth!

ta ta

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Well shrimps with 10" guns are worthless to me, he your arms are so skinny if you attempted to fist a guy they would snap!!!

LOL 

We need more fisting put downs.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
This #### has seen your pic, now prepeare for destruction ahahahaha i've never seen such a weakling think he is a behemoth!

ta ta

hey cinderella, go find yourself a fella. YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK BITCH..AND MIDNIGHT IS COMING

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
i neglected triceps for years, we europeans like to train biceps and chest. but ill catch up in time.

No offense but don't put this on "the europeans". YOU pussied out on other muscles, did curls with pink dumbbells and have 12" guns to show for it congrats  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
No offense but don't put this on "the europeans". YOU pussied out on other muscles, did curls with pink dumbbells and have 12" guns to show for it congrats  ;D
hahahahahahahaha, look at this skinny clown, 11 inch upper arms, 8 inch forearms and 5 inch wrists plus has the head of a man 6'5" and 350 pounds on a 5'7" 134 pound body, hahahahaa, what a mess. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
hahahahahahahaha, look at this skinny clown, 11 inch upper arms, 8 inch forearms and 5 inch wrists plus has the head of a man 6'5" and 350 pounds on a 5'7" 134 pound body, hahahahaa, what a mess. ;D

Plus he looks as though someone punched him in the left eye.  :-X

SS

• Getbig V
hahaha! monster 47 yr old head on a 11 yr old body ;D

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
probably not 19 inches, but has more impressive arms than the guy who started this thread

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
Maxx has a good bicep peak - El Marachi is just as delusional as squatfather, they both probably have major Imaginary Lat Syndrome as well as Down syndrome