Author Topic: Whats the ideal waist-measurement?  (Read 4674 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Re: Whats the ideal waist-measurement?
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2007, 07:04:12 PM »
I have a small waist -27 inches, the problem with having a small waist is finding damn pants that fit. Pants with a 27-28 inch waist are way too tight on me, so I have to get a larger waist size and use a belt. This sometimes looks ridiculous because the belt squeezes the life out of my pants.

Mine is usually around 29' and I have the same problem regarding pants.  About the only kahkis I can find that feel comfortable to me are A and Finch and I hate paying that much money for clothes.  Against my principles.  Same with jeans.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2007, 07:51:30 PM »
yeah but most of these "small waisted" guys chest aren't over 40'' I'm sure yours is in the 50'' range.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh..it is, you're right.   ::) 

i dunno actually ive never measured anything. only know my waist size cuz it says so on my pants:P

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2007, 07:54:45 PM »
im at 28 inches-32 year round...

weight hovers from 184-201, before after massive carb loads...

Please note that i have used thermogenic substances since Last November non stop and steriods as well on and off...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2007, 07:58:52 PM »
Yeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh..it is, you're right.   ::) 

i dunno actually Ive never measured anything. only know my waist size cuz it says so on my pants:P
i wasn't being sarcastic i was act being serious.

most of these ab shooters with their 28'' waist have a physique of a 12 yr old boy.