Author Topic: Sunday: 7 MORE GI'S dead/mutilated in IED explosion for George W Bush.  (Read 3015 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I do too...I think most folks here hate Bush but are pretty moderate...some are Repubs that are dismayed at what the present administration has done to the party. If the Iranians were not meedling in Iraq we could try the Cold War approach and undermine them support of a popular movement from within.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
CJ has someone hijacked your account? I am starting to like you

I am a young man and my views are subject to change. I don't just straight follow people anymore, rather I just come to my own conclusion based on personal observation and what's best for society.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls

I am a young man and my views are subject to change. I don't just straight follow people anymore, rather I just come to my own conclusion based on personal observation and what's best for society.

I applaud you for original thoughts. Serious, you seem to use common sense and not rely on your reading skills to make comments

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
I think most folks here hate Bush but are pretty moderate...some are Repubs that are dismayed at what the present administration has done to the party. 

Glad to see your finally coming back to reality.  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I don't blame Bush...as much as alot of other idiots in the admin..i also blame the f'ing iraqi's. You know as well as i do that we layed out a pretty clear road to rebuild their country. They would rather kill each other. Bush will be gone in 2 years..its time to leave Iraq to the idiots.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
I don't blame Bush...as much as alot of other idiots in the admin..i also blame the f'ing iraqi's.  They would rather kill each other. Bush will be gone in 2 years..its time to leave Iraq to the idiots.

If Bush had understood the nature of the relationship between the Sunni and Shia population for the last 1,500 years, (Bush sr. did) We'd never have been in this Iraq mess to begin with.

Bush is responsible as commander in chief for the abortion he created in Iraq............period.

How can we place blame on the Iraqi's when WE invaded their country for bogus WMD's?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I don't blame Bush...as much as alot of other idiots in the admin..i also blame the f'ing iraqi's. You know as well as i do that we layed out a pretty clear road to rebuild their country. They would rather kill each other. Bush will be gone in 2 years..its time to leave Iraq to the idiots.

Headhunter I think the buck has to stop with the prez.  His biggest mistake might have been hiring Rumsfeld and putting him in charge of the war. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Thats where I was going..I hate Rummy and the rest of those idiots...
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Thats where I was going..I hate Rummy and the rest of those idiots...

Yep.  Too bad he didn't make Powell Sec. of Defense.   :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
This is another great example of why HH6 and BB are true conservatives and NOT neotaints.   A neotaints would have found a way to blame liberals instead they blame those responsible.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Bush on the other hand is not a conservative..I'm not sure what the hell he is.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Bush on the other hand is not a conservative..I'm not sure what the hell he is.

Demented might be a good start.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
easily lead perhaps....
L

The Coach

IMHO, George W Bush is responsible for Every GI death and mutilation in Iraq.

I will attempt to keep the board abreast of ALL soldiers deaths.

We must NEVER forget our troops.........

No, wait, let me guess, because it was an "Illegal" war right ::)?

Liberal as the day is long!

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Fuck the rags..secure the oil and come home...hell at this point bomb fucking Iran..leave em a smoking crater  and fucking pullout. I'm sick of these little brown shitbags killing our guys in the most cowardly way imaginable. We tried to help..we tried to do the right thing...they would rather farm dirt and kill each other.

You continue to demonstrate your small-minded xenophobic view of the people in the region that Americans invaded.  Americans are the shitbags and deserve to be killed while occupying their country.
Stick out your tongue.