Author Topic: Bush wins again bitches  (Read 5527 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bush wins again bitches
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2007, 03:50:26 PM »
no we need people that are truly independant, not your boys

I hate bloomy and hagel is a cheater IMO.

But, they make it a 3-party race which opens it up to be a 4 or 5-party race in 8 or 12 years.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »
But, they make it a 3-party race which opens it up to be a 4 or 5-party race in 8 or 12 years.

That's starting to sound to much like a democracy.  The powers that be will continue to tell you that you're wasting your vote if you vote outside the 1.5 party system.
Stick out your tongue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2007, 12:09:42 AM »
Without a doubt - in a 4 or 5 party system, with 4 to 5 people debating... a Ron Paul or a Mike Gravel would mop the floor with an Edwards or a McCain.  They just deliver too much common sense.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2007, 12:14:14 AM »
Without a doubt - in a 4 or 5 party system, with 4 to 5 people debating... a Ron Paul or a Mike Gravel would mop the floor with an Edwards or a McCain.  They just deliver too much common sense.

care to pass the pipe, bro?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2007, 12:18:43 AM »
care to pass the pipe, bro?

Did you watch the interviews done with audience members following the debates?  The next day on cable tv?  The political blogs?  youtube?

Gravel was the star of the Dem debate - he took on everyone, got greater applause than anyone, and may have won. 

Ron Paul was pretty widely called the winner - he very clearly made a name for himself in a room that was very rudy-friendly.  He was talked about NONSTOP the next week by cable news and blogs.  He has buzz.

These two men had probably 4 minutes of actual talking time, and they used it very well to dazzle their party members.  Imagine what they could do with equal longer time in a Pres. debate.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2007, 12:22:19 AM »

it's called money, honey.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2007, 12:24:18 AM »
it's called money, honey.

I know.  Those with money and backing by the 2 large parties get to run.

I said that a gravel or a paul could mop the floor with their adversaries, you told me to put down the pipe.
I showed you that they HAVE mopped the floor already, you redirected it to money.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2007, 12:31:29 AM »

you'll have to excuse me, i didn't read anything but the last post.

you should convert to mormonism, I think you'd love it.

OneBigMan

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »
He is going to get his war money with no pullout dates. Where are your fearless leaders now Dems? You can't stop this war fools but I love to see you keep trying.

What this guy said is right on the money because the democrats are hesitant to block the war funding bill because they don't have anything besides guilt ridden feelings about appearing to be unpatriotic since being patriotic is only about not being afraid to go to war in the first place.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2007, 07:23:58 PM »
He is going to get his war money with no pullout dates. Where are your fearless leaders now Dems? You can't stop this war fools but I love to see you keep trying.

You are soooo right!

What a bunch of fucking wimps those democrat "leaders"! Really makes me wanna vote republican... I swear to God.

How do these people expect to maintain ANY credibility amongst ANY democrats? I mean, did they fucking vote for exactly they said they were gonna oppose? Are they fucking kidding me?!!!!!!   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »

the thread title should be " America loses again bitches" ;)
carpe` vaginum!

OneBigMan

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2007, 02:15:27 PM »
BUSH WINS AGAIN BITCHES ;D

That's the reality when the democrats are so weak that they give in to any temptation that makes them fit into the illusion of looking less than ultra american. These democrats are so inconsistent that they are afraid of making a controversial commitment to anything sincere as well as knowing how to defend their position with a logical solution since they operate like they are unable to handle the pressure of politics.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2007, 03:33:55 PM »

You know that's an interesting point.   If the war continues to go badly by the 2008 elections the DEms will be remembered as the ones who tried to stop it.   That's not good for the republican party as they will likely lose more seats.