Author Topic: The truth from Deedee  (Read 3477 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
The truth from Deedee
« on: May 23, 2007, 01:44:25 PM »
Except say what you want, the squad, Kiwi included, were imaginative and funny and even though they went on and on with all the homo sh*t, they were witty!!!  Even though Kiwi wouldn't let women post here who didn't post their tits, I still came to the V to laugh my guts out.  That's all gone, except for when a few of them show up for five minutes now and then.  Now it's all posting peoples' private pms and going on and on about Kiwiol's mental breakdown. Amazing stuff!!  And who's helping to make this the best board ever... pumphard, et al? Lol. Montesori school dropout.  ::)

hahahah to bluto and fagielson

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: The truth from Deedee
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »

hahahah to bluto and fagielson

ta ta

Why are you hahahing us? We are here and Kiwi got ran off for being crazy. The second he didn't have 10 people to hide behind, he left. That makes him crazy and a pussy.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 01:55:22 PM »
i guess your maaa blames us for kiwiol leaving. other than that i dont know what the hell he's on about

never seen such a bitter little kid, he's been here for weeks and weeks on end complaining

must be an interesting life he lives "cool, another week, ill just sit and bitch on the v about the mods and how good it used to be hehe, yes!"

fucking idiot. he should shoot himself.
Z

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:59:07 PM »
Why are you hahahing us? We are here and Kiwi got ran off for being crazy. The second he didn't have 10 people to hide behind, he left. That makes him crazy and a pussy.

so? how does that affect me?

this board is going downhill since you and fluto got here

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 02:00:11 PM »

ta ta

how so? be specific. oh i forgot, you cant.

more bullshit from you. dont you ever get tired of yourself? must suck to be you.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 02:02:23 PM »

ta ta

When did I leave ???
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »
does anyone even know this guy your maaa? is he a gimmick of someone we dont know about? how can a guy be on here 10-12 hours a day and only bitch and complain for months and months? thats insane.
guy might be as big a nut as kiwiol (well not really, but close)

Z

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 03:03:41 PM »
No one blames you Bluto, since by your own admission you only started posting here 10 minutes ago.  As for complaining, lol, you are no stranger to this manifestation yourself.  ;)

I guess Kiwi is a pussy because he always hid behind 10 people.  But at least he did it out in the open.  I don't know how brave and pure it is to expose peoples' personal lives on a message board.  I think a lot of people left here after that, or definitely will censor themselves from now on if they post here. And I also don't think it does a board any favors when those "in charge" constantly remind everyone how there are secret cabals and intrigues going on behind the scenes by those with the "power."

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 03:12:37 PM »
No one blames you Bluto, since by your own admission you only started posting here 10 minutes ago.  As for complaining, lol, you are no stranger to this manifestation yourself.  ;)

I guess Kiwi is a pussy because he always hid behind 10 people.  But at least he did it out in the open.  I don't know how brave and pure it is to expose peoples' personal lives on a message board.  I think a lot of people left here after that, or definitely will censor themselves from now on if they post here. And I also don't think it does a board any favors when those "in charge" constantly remind everyone how there are secret cabals and intrigues going on behind the scenes by those with the "power."

So who are you blaming? And, when did Ron ever remind anyone he has power? He is the only one here that actually does, you know. Well, him and Bluto.
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 03:22:51 PM »
So who are you blaming? And, when did Ron ever remind anyone he has power? He is the only one here that actually does, you know. Well, him and Bluto.

I'm not blaming anyone.  Bluto brought it up. If you don't think there's been nothing but certain people claiming secret alliances maybe you should read over some of the threads. This place used to be out in the open "ownings." It was rapid-fire wit, that's all it was, and you knew what you were looking at when you read the threads down here.

I'm also not the only person with my opinion.  There are a few people who posted here, who just feel it isn't worth it to have your personal life splatted onto a message board by some gimmick, just because they may have said something that the people running this board and their 8,000 gimmicks may not like.  Maybe that's all over with now, but I don't think people have forgotten it. This place lost its humor. Hope you get it back.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »
I'm not blaming anyone.  Bluto brought it up. If you don't think there's been nothing but certain people claiming secret alliances maybe you should read over some of the threads. This place used to be out in the open "ownings." It was rapid-fire wit, that's all it was, and you knew what you were looking at when you read the threads down here.

I'm also not the only person with my opinion.  There are a few people who posted here, who just feel it isn't worth it to have your personal life splatted onto a message board by some gimmick, just because they may have said something that the people running this board and their 8,000 gimmicks may not like.  Maybe that's all over with now, but I don't think people have forgotten it. This place lost its humor. Hope you get it back.

I am not for the personal info shit, I don't think it has any place on here tbh. As far as PM's, I am against those as well. However, Kiwi set a real bad precedent when he got mad at me for claiming Ron was going to demod him for his homophobic behavior(I have no idea why he believed me) and posted like 10 of my PMs here and encouraged everyone else to do so, then stickeyed it. So, if you are saying that we should feel bad for Kiwi for some reason, I think you should consider that he got exactly the same treatment as he gave to me, except I only posted like 2 and he made sure dozens of mine were posted. Other than PMs, has any personal shit even been posted on the V?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 03:46:27 PM »
I am not for the personal info shit, I don't think it has any place on here tbh. As far as PM's, I am against those as well. However, Kiwi set a real bad precedent when he got mad at me for claiming Ron was going to demod him for his homophobic behavior(I have no idea why he believed me) and posted like 10 of my PMs here and encouraged everyone else to do so, then stickeyed it. So, if you are saying that we should feel bad for Kiwi for some reason, I think you should consider that he got exactly the same treatment as he gave to me, except I only posted like 2 and he made sure dozens of mine were posted. Other than PMs, has any personal shit even been posted on the V?

well stark posted that he drinks 6 liters of waters each day and spend most of the time pissing

that's pretty personal!
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 04:24:34 PM »
damn i missed this one, one long meltdown.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »
this place is about ownings. yesterday berzerkfury showed up after been gone for weeks and i owned him. and today i owned stark. that's 2 ownings in 2 days!

who knows who might show up tomorrow?! maybe i can own three people in a row! a hat-trick!

the v is a very exciting place to be right now!  8)
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
this place is about ownings. yesterday berzerkfury showed up after been gone for weeks and i owned him. and today i owned stark. that's 2 ownings in 2 days!

who knows who might show up tomorrow?! maybe i can own three people in a row! a hat-trick!

pwning MACHINE.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »
Except say what you want, the squad, Kiwi included, were imaginative and funny and even though they went on and on with all the homo sh*t, they were witty!!!  Even though Kiwi wouldn't let women post here who didn't post their tits, I still came to the V to laugh my guts out.  That's all gone, except for when a few of them show up for five minutes now and then.  Now it's all posting peoples' private pms and going on and on about Kiwiol's mental breakdown. Amazing stuff!!  And who's helping to make this the best board ever... pumphard, et al? Lol. Montesori school dropout.  ::)

Dee, no flame, but what are you talking about? I never recall Kiwi implying anything like that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
Dee, no flame, but what are you talking about? I never recall Kiwi implying anything like that.

me neither, only tits i've seen on here is squadfathers  :-\
Z

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 05:10:05 PM »

Anyone who can read without mouthing the words aloud as they go, knows that people wanted the squad dismantled.  Some of them got their personal info posted, both here and elsewhere. Some of it targeted family members and was disgusting. Added to that were leaked pms and further assorted dramas. Other people who post here were turned off by it and left.  Not my business, except all I was pointing out was that the squad brought the funny, and now it's gone.

As far as Kiwi, no I don't feel bad for him... live by the sword, blah blah blah. Maybe he's in a white room playing with his own feces, maybe he really is rich beyond anyone's imaginings. Not the point.

I was kidding CQ.  ;)  He never stopped women from posting at all, but he did used to joke that you had post pics of your boobies to do so.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

What a pathetic life you lead. I slapped you in the proverbial mouth but due to the fact that I couldn't care less about spending 14+ hours a day here like you do I'm not here to defend myself while you prance around patting yourself on the back for replying to the 10 posts I made 45+ times in the span of an hour. That's something to be proud of Bluto.  ::)

The funniest thing is that when you step away from this board for a while and come back to see a middle-aged guy like Bluto posting on here 14+ hours a day, 7 days a week, it really makes one thankful for the fact that when they're 30+ they'll most likely have better things to do than campaign for moderator of a board that 10 people post on.  ;)

I'm still at a loss as to how you think you're deserving of moderator. I can dig up 4500 posts of yours where you claim you dont read the V, about how it's such a shitty board, and how you couldn't care less about it. Then again, whether you get moderator or not doesn't really matter. This board's pretty sad now. There aren't even any insults to laugh at anymore. It's a bunch of crybabies arguing about who gets control of a board that has 0 rules to begin with. What does being moderator even accomplish on the V, everything flies here. Last time you had control of an alphabet board was a disaster Bluto, I doubt Ron's going to go with that experiment again. Or do you forget the clusterfuck that has been the Y since BSB and Bald stepped down?

Anyone who can read without mouthing the words aloud as they go, knows that people wanted the squad dismantled.  Some of them got their personal info posted, both here and elsewhere. Some of it targeted family members and was disgusting. Added to that were leaked pms and further assorted dramas. Other people who post here were turned off by it and left.  Not my business, except all I was pointing out was that the squad brought the funny, and now it's gone.

As far as Kiwi, no I don't feel bad for him... live by the sword, blah blah blah. Maybe he's in a white room playing with his own feces, maybe he really is rich beyond anyone's imaginings. Not the point.

I was kidding CQ.  ;)  He never stopped women from posting at all, but he did used to joke that you had post pics of your boobies to do so.

I couldn't care less that three year old pictures and my personal info. was posted. It just went to show how insecure 99% of the people on this site are and can't take the fact that not everyone on the internet exists to pat them on the back for mediocre feats. It's more laughable than anything. The funniest thing is that I know who dug it up and who controlled the gimmicks.

I can already predict Bluto's reply. "Too long didn't read" or some other overused line but we all know the truth. He'll smash his keyboard, grind his teeth and buckle down for another 14 hours of "ownings" as everyone continues to shit all over him.

Damn, that's one long fucking post. Might as well get the "meltdown" out of the way!!!!  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »

Whoops. Excuse my denseness ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 05:19:50 PM »

Bingo.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 05:21:42 PM »

Anything posted on here to do with real life names, numbers and especially family members is wrong imo. It was done by a few people who popped up and left. Not that it matters, but I have absolutely no clue whose gimmicks they were. Sure some people wanted the squad dismantled, but at the same time, the squad wanted to run all the "tinytits" off the board. It did seem too get a bit too serious though, I will agree with you on that. In hindsight, the squad wasn't too bad, made for some funny threads and most of them are pretty good guys if you stick around long enough to "get to know" them.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 05:23:19 PM »
Anything posted on here to do with real life names, numbers and especially family members is wrong imo. It was done by a few people who popped up and left. Not that it matters, but I have absolutely no clue whose gimmicks they were. Sure some people wanted the squad dismantled, but at the same time, the squad wanted to run all the "tinytits" off the board. It did seem too get a bit too serious though, I will agree with you on that. In hindsight, the squad wasn't too bad, made for some funny threads and most of them are pretty good guys if you stick around long enough to "get to know" them.

From what people have come to tell me in pm's without me even asking, the person behind gimmic and the other clowns talking shit are still alive and posting on getbig.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 05:23:37 PM »
ouch, i havent seen a multiple page meltdown like that since kiwiol was here! and just to make it even funnier - i wont read it  ;D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
From what people have come to tell me in pm's without me even asking, the person behind gimmic and the other clowns talking shit are still alive and posting on getbig.

I don't doubt that, but I honestly haven't a clue as to who they are. You pissed off a lot of people. ;D
E