Author Topic: Better or worse?: Branch Warren  (Read 37888 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Better or worse?: Branch Warren
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »
because they didnt have enough money to go with gropep and insted went through the yellow chinese ,,ausralian = big chinease = small ;)

more serious now,,the mostly used fake shit,,igf3 does what gh does in 1/3 the time if not faster,,inaddition to make you hold less water,,its a matter of continues use with both and a matter of preference,,i think gh is the way to go but many fella pros think igf3 is the way to go,,i prefer to let the body do the change from gh to igf in liver rather than play with such a crazy molocule such as igf which is less stable than gh,,

never the less they most likley used fake since igf grows everything and grows it LEAN while with time add you a nice big ole gut since the bello grows too same as everything else including parts of the head and face and no im not joking

gh15, how exactly does the waist get bigger on slin igf gh, is it the actual stomach organ that enlarges,jor just all the connective tissue and muscle sheethting that surrounds every muscle?  If it was just the stomach why not get a stomach reduction surgery...

Also we never here about cosmetic surgery with bodybuilders. But do any of them get liposuction around the waist and lower back. It would seem to make sense to me to remove all those fat cells?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
Evolution?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »
A

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2007, 10:01:58 AM »
Better before for me - Symmetry and shape win every time in my book. HOWEVER, He's an IFBB pro and so the way he is now is where its at if the dude wants to earn a living Im afraid !!! He's a great bodybuilder.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »
I dont get it, the way he looked before would be called old school by you guys, and the judges dont like that anymore, so he masses up and gets "conditioned" and now you say he looks bad...How can the guy win?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2007, 10:10:33 AM »
 :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2007, 10:26:41 AM »
he is the same in every picture...the first picture has a yellow caste to it so he looks flaccid and sickly the second pic has very poorly designed high contrast spot lighting making him look smaller, plus the pic looks to have been sharpened or high contrasted in photoshop.  The third pic has perfect lighting and he looks great. How can anyone compare them. Not knocking you Bay, just making a point.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2007, 07:12:51 AM »
2001 vs. 2007   Worse.  :-[

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2007, 07:19:26 AM »
Just as was the case in 2001, in some shows he looks better and in some he looks worse...Like all comptetitors.  Branch is still one the biggest fan favorites.  Looking forward to his 08 season.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2007, 08:22:40 AM »
hes a drug machine, these guys make me sick.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2007, 08:29:05 AM »
hes a drug machine, these guys make me sick.

how do you know that he's not natural?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2007, 12:02:44 PM »
hey branch had to do what he had to do to start winning. he needed more condition and a  lil more size and balance. the best way to do that now a day is throw gh/more gh in the mix.

most competitors face this one day and have to do it. not judging fault.. the judging is right. its just everyone has to go through it to achieve that level and then they push themselves to take it further until they dont look good/as good anymore. thats just the way it goes and it should go that way.

when ur times up its up, if you dont look good n e mroe you dont look good. in order to look phenomenal at one point your going to have to see how far it can go and you will take it too far mroe often thn not because you have no way of knowing if ur going to look better or worse. then when you do look worse, you cant just stop, because you need the gh for conditioning. you arent going to win any pro shows without it most likely.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well."
                                        --William Shakespeare (1564-1616)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »
Branch is regarded as Pro Bodybuilding's 'obnoxious son'.

His behaviour in the gym and at Expos is truly vile.  This angry man, who stands at only 5 foot 6 inches, has had a damaging influence on this so-called sport!  It may have something to do with his unresolved 'aggression issues' and poor-personal-hygiene-standards....just to list a few.

Lift your game Branch!  It is time to join the human race.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2007, 03:55:42 PM »
Branch is regarded as Pro Bodybuilding's 'obnoxious son'.

His behaviour in the gym and at Expos is truly vile.  This angry man, who stands at only 5 foot 6 inches, has had a damaging influence on this so-called sport!  It may have something to do with his unresolved 'aggression issues' and poor-personal-hygiene-standards....just to list a few.

Lift your game Branch!  It is time to join the human race.
hahahhaa, another bowl of hate washed down with a nice big glass of bitterness for breakfast, Hank? ;D

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2007, 04:08:35 PM »
How can anyone honestly look at those pics and say he looks better now. This may as well be a golf forum......... ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2007, 04:23:48 PM »
Poor little Branch.

How is this 'Neanderthal of MetroFlex' going to solve the problems of burnt-out-receptors, a bad attitude and distorted-lines? 

Branch, all the pharmaceuticals in the world could not solve your body-image issues.  Maybe it is time to look in a 'new sewer' for that ever elusive solution?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2007, 04:31:21 PM »
He is getting uglier and his ears are much bigger now.
as opposed to you who is a pusssy wrecking chiseled male model. ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2007, 04:34:24 PM »
How can anyone honestly look at those pics and say he looks better now. This may as well be a golf forum......... ::)

I'm glad it's not just me.  Does anyone here thinks he looks better in the second picture above?  ???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2007, 04:41:36 PM »
I'm glad it's not just me.  Does anyone here thinks he looks better in the second picture above?  ???

What do you think he should have done differently from his prior form? 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2007, 04:46:14 PM »
There has been so much written about how ugly Branch is!

He is described as a simple man with rancid body odour, poor lines and bloated abdomen who is always making an 'ass of himself' in every gym he trains in!

For Christ sake Branch, grow up!  You were born ugly with appalling genetics but this no reason to continually act in such anti-social ways!

Not hating, just my opinion.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »
What do you think he should have done differently from his prior form? 

That's a fair question.  I don't know that I can provide a compelling answer, but as Saxon said on page one of this thread, "when a guy's waist gets wider it really throws a physique off, even if the rest of his body gets bigger."

Branch got bigger but his aesthetics were ruined in the process.  Aesthetically speaking, a bodybuilder at a given height can only carry so much weight (get so big) before his lines get ruined.  That weight will vary from person to person (depending mainly on their height, length of limbs, shape of head, etc) but once that line is crossed the body doesn't look good anymore--even if it has more muscle, as the two pix above demonstrate.  :(

McFarland do you think he looks better in the first or second pic above?

I'm no BB judge, but I think his legs overpower his upper body in the second pic.   :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2007, 12:38:30 AM »
There has been so much written about how ugly Branch is!

He is described as a simple man with rancid body odour, poor lines and bloated abdomen who is always making an 'ass of himself' in every gym he trains in!

For Christ sake Branch, grow up!  You were born ugly with appalling genetics but this no reason to continually act in such anti-social ways!

There has been so much written about how ugly Hank is!

For Christ sake Hank, grow up!  You were born ugly with appalling genetics but this no reason to continually act in such anti-social ways!

V

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2007, 12:46:09 AM »
2001 vs. 2007   Worse.  :-[

Yes he does look worse, but his mid section hasn't really gotten any worse. And you have to admit, the baldness mixed with the very dark tan doesn't do Branch any favours. If Branch in the 2nd pic had the same tan as in the 1st pic he would look a lot better.
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2007, 12:49:04 AM »
Branch is regarded as a pro who has one of the most vascular heads in the sport. 

What a pity 'cranium vascularity' is not part of the judging criteria.

Hang in there Branch, women may find you repulsive but i know that only 'makes you stronger'.....hahahahaha.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2007, 12:51:30 AM »
Branch is regarded as a pro who has one of the most vascular heads in the sport. 

Hang in there Branch, women may find you repulsive but i know that only 'makes you stronger'.....hahahahaha.
Hank is regarded as a schmo who has one of the most vascular heads in the sport. 

Hang in there Hank, women may find you repulsive but i know that only 'makes you stronger'.....hahahahaha.
V