Author Topic: STALLONE!  (Read 39072 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: STALLONE!
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »
yes

they need to get together like tht, shouldvt done that years ago

good to see stallone aint slowing down even though hes getting older

maybe he can be like charles bronson doing action way up in age!!

Z

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2008, 12:19:46 AM »
The Expendables

(2010)

Director Sylvester Stallone
Writer Sylvester Stallone (screenplay)

Jason Statham      

Sylvester Stallone      

Jet Li      

Dolph Lundgren   

That's not gonna get an Oscar, lol!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2008, 07:41:35 AM »
The Expendables

(2010)

Director Sylvester Stallone
Writer Sylvester Stallone (screenplay)

Jason Statham      

Sylvester Stallone      

Jet Li      

Dolph Lundgren   

Randy Cooter got added, that guy can't act for shit.
E

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »
I blow you up
G

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2008, 04:52:22 PM »
stallone fuckn rules aint that the truth ruth
Z

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2009, 02:59:24 AM »
Here is another Sly.
G

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Everything Stallone
« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »
ON  the 3rd pic up top is probably the closest to his real genectics off/clean training.or he could have been training less,he did have his daughter sofia in mid ninties and she was born with a heart problem?

He has an autistic boy as well.
Most are all show no go!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2009, 05:14:50 AM »

His brother is a total wanker, a piece of shit (yep, I have numerous stories about him) and unfortunately his mother isn't very nice either.

Sly can be funny sometimes though.

xL

sorry, i didn't read your entire thread.

Still you had sex with him???
Q

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2009, 05:26:53 AM »

Beverly Hills Cop (1984)

Axel Foley was originally going to be played by Sylvester Stallone or Mickey Rourke. Stallone left the project and used some of his script ideas to make Cobra (1986).

The movie was written for Sylvester Stallone, with the character of Michael Tandino being his brother, and Jenny Summers being his love interest. Two weeks before filming was to start, Stallone was suddenly out and Eddie Murphy was in, prompting massive rewrites.

Besides Sylvester Stallone, other actors who were considered for the role of Axel Foley were Al Pacino, James Caan and Mickey Rourke.

In one of the previous drafts written for Sylvester Stallone, Billy Rosewood was called "Siddons" and was killed off half-way through the script during one of the action scenes deemed "too expensive" for Paramount to produce. Only after Martin Brest cast Judge Reinhold and John Ashton was the decision made to keep Rosewood alive due to his chemistry with Taggart.

The original finale for the Stallone draft of the script took place at night and ended with a car chase between Victor in a Lamborghini and Axel in a turbo-boosting Pontiac GTO. Victor is ultimately killed when his car smashes into an oncoming train.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086960/trivia

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2009, 11:19:43 AM »
No way Stallone could have played Alex Foley.  Too much dialog.  Too much humor. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
No way Stallone could have played Alex Foley.  Too much dialog.  Too much humor. 

I think that is why Stallone abandoned the project.  He thought it had way too much humor and not enough action.  That's why he left and made his own version of it, Cobra.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »
I think that is why Stallone abandoned the project.  He thought it had way too much humor and not enough action.  That's why he left and made his own version of it, Cobra.

Yeah.  Makes sense. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:01 PM »
Yeah.  Makes sense. 

Damn, you guys gotta be movie scientists or somehting like that!

;D ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2009, 12:46:35 PM »

;D ;D

That's right, we are.    ;D

Nah, it's just movie trivia stuff on the Internet.  Don't even know if it's completely true.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2009, 12:50:10 PM »

;D ;D

I don't know about that, but I have seen way too many movies.  Takes me a looong time to rent at Blockbuster.   :)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2009, 07:47:44 AM »
credit:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/09/05/sci-fi-plot-revealed-for-stallones-rambo-v-the-savage-hunt/

Sci-Fi Plot Revealed for Stallone's Rambo V: The Savage Hunt
September 5, 2009
Source: Ain't It Cool News
by Brandon Lee Tenney

Just a few days ago news broke confirming that the fifth installment of Sylvester Stallone's Rambo series had been greenlit by Nu Image / Millennium Films and was already in the works (and even hard a storyline about human trafficking across the Mexico border).

Well, hold on to your bandanas, because AICN's Harry Knowles just had a conversation with Mr. Stallone himself in which he reveals the shadows of what will become Rambo 5. First, we have an official title - Rambo V: The Savage Hunt - and a poster (a glimpse of it seen above). Second, well, this Rambo may prove to be a bit different than those four previous movies.

John Rambo will be returning to the Pacific Northwest, back to his roots, if you will. There we'll be seeing Rambo on the hunt, the one doing the chasing rather than the one being chased. The film will center around a US Military installation that's experimenting on its soldiers, attempting to "tap into [the] savagery that we have deeply embedded [inside] us." Basically, these elite soldiers are to become purely instinctual killing machines without a shred of regret, with nary a single qualm about taking a human life.

Who would guess that this experimental program turns out to work exceptionally well? And then backfires terribly. That's when Rambo, as part of a Black Ops squad, is brought in to hunt down this unfeeling, moral-less killer.

Well I'm sold. I don't know about you, but having written and read all that back, I'm sold. I trust Stallone after witnessing what he was capable of bringing to his exceptionally affecting 2006 film Rocky Balboa and 2008's Rambo-can-still-kick-ass fourth installment of the Rambo franchise.

The guy knows his characters. And more so, he's confident in his characters. Mix that with some classic government conspiracy, a dash of some sci-fi super soldier, and John Rambo doing what he does best in the forests of the good ol' U. S. of A. — well, let's just say I've pitched my tent outside the movie theater already. Are you ready to join me in line?

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:12 AM »
Universal Soldier - Part III of the Trilogy  ???
credit:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/09/05/sci-fi-plot-revealed-for-stallones-rambo-v-the-savage-hunt/

Sci-Fi Plot Revealed for Stallone's Rambo V: The Savage Hunt
September 5, 2009
Source: Ain't It Cool News
by Brandon Lee Tenney

Just a few days ago news broke confirming that the fifth installment of Sylvester Stallone's Rambo series had been greenlit by Nu Image / Millennium Films and was already in the works (and even hard a storyline about human trafficking across the Mexico border).

Well, hold on to your bandanas, because AICN's Harry Knowles just had a conversation with Mr. Stallone himself in which he reveals the shadows of what will become Rambo 5. First, we have an official title - Rambo V: The Savage Hunt - and a poster (a glimpse of it seen above). Second, well, this Rambo may prove to be a bit different than those four previous movies.

John Rambo will be returning to the Pacific Northwest, back to his roots, if you will. There we'll be seeing Rambo on the hunt, the one doing the chasing rather than the one being chased. The film will center around a US Military installation that's experimenting on its soldiers, attempting to "tap into [the] savagery that we have deeply embedded [inside] us." Basically, these elite soldiers are to become purely instinctual killing machines without a shred of regret, with nary a single qualm about taking a human life.

Who would guess that this experimental program turns out to work exceptionally well? And then backfires terribly. That's when Rambo, as part of a Black Ops squad, is brought in to hunt down this unfeeling, moral-less killer.

Well I'm sold. I don't know about you, but having written and read all that back, I'm sold. I trust Stallone after witnessing what he was capable of bringing to his exceptionally affecting 2006 film Rocky Balboa and 2008's Rambo-can-still-kick-ass fourth installment of the Rambo franchise.

The guy knows his characters. And more so, he's confident in his characters. Mix that with some classic government conspiracy, a dash of some sci-fi super soldier, and John Rambo doing what he does best in the forests of the good ol' U. S. of A. — well, let's just say I've pitched my tent outside the movie theater already. Are you ready to join me in line?

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy
« Reply #167 on: December 21, 2009, 08:59:03 AM »
Over the top

"What I do is I just try to take my hat and turn it around. Its like a switch goes on.."

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2010, 02:49:37 AM »
FOr Rambo 5, they changed the plot and are now going with the human trafficking/Mexican border storyline. It was originally supposed to be the plot for Rambo 4.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2010, 11:48:05 AM »
Filming "The Expendables"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2010, 01:27:41 PM »
Sylvester Stallone left with broken neck as hardmen battle it out on screen

Fight scenes in Sylvester Stallone's new movie were so realistic that he broke his neck during filming, the actor says in a magazine interview.

Stallone stars in The Expendables, which boasts some of the acting world's best-known tough guys, including Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke and British actor Jason Statham.

The 63-year-old said a fight scene with the wrestling star Stone Cold Steve Austin became so "vicious" that he needed an operation for a hairline fracture and had a metal plate inserted in his neck.

Stallone, a writer and director on the film, told this month's FHM Magazine: "Man, it was seven guys, kicking each other's ass, one guy tougher than the next … no joke, our stunt guys were begging for mercy," he said.

"Actually, my fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards. I now have a metal plate in my neck."

The film centres around a team of mercenaries who embark on a mission to overthrow a dictator. It also features actress Brittany Murphy, who died last monthafter collapsing at home.

Stallone previously starred with Lundgren in Rocky IV – when he suffered similar injuries. He said: "Dolph Lundgren and I always went for it.

"I gave him orders to try to knock me out while the cameras were rolling. At one point, he hit me so hard on the top of the head I felt my spine compress." "He then hit me with an almighty uppercut. That night my chest and heart started to swell, and I had to be helicopter-ambulanced from my hotel to a nearby emergency room.

"I was told that Dolph had punched my rib cage into my chest, compressing my heart.

"If it had swollen any more, I would have died. After that, I was like, 'Dolph, it's only a movie, bro..."'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/jan/05/sylvester-stallone-new-movie-injury