Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32185 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2007, 07:45:20 AM »
MARCH 2007 ARNOLD CLASSIC. Was i in bad shape at the Arnold??? yes very bad!! i was extremely ill with a flu virus. Leaving Australia in 35 degree plus weather and arriving in Oklahoma City for 3 weeks at -4 degree weather will do that to you! but thats old news and i was far from my best. But am i ashamed of how i looked or running from your questions?? no way! I am proud of my achievements and i will come back next year and shock the sence like i did when i was fresh back in 2005!

Since 2005 i have competed 8 times, flown and competed in 7 of those shows out side the US. Guest posed in the Carribeans, Japan and few others back home. Did photo shoots etc. Flown on over 60 aeroplanes from here there and everywhere!! Excuses!! no way!! i love my job and my life, but the wear and tear caught up with me and i will let all the haters know next year when im back on stage!! until than Hank say whatever BS you want! Im loving it!! You want more of the bad Luke Wood? Ok thats cool!! ive got nothing to hide, but the silence is coming! ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2007, 07:55:06 AM »
MARCH 2007

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2007, 08:00:32 AM »
MARCH 2007. BAD SHAPE I KNOW, BUT TELL ME ONE PRO BB WHO HAS NOT HAD SOME BAD LUCK??? YET RATHER THAN SIT AND SULK, THEY GET BACK ON THERE BIKE AND KEEP RIDING!! I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT, THAT MY CONDITIONS WAS WAY OFF THIS YEAR! AND MY PLACING REFLECTED AND WERE DESERVED!! BUT IVE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE! I KNOW THE BEST IS YET TO COME, SO I LOVE POSTING THESE PICS!!! THE FIRE IS LIT AND READY FOR NEXT YEAR!! SEEING THESE PICS GIVES ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION!! IF YOU THINK IMSHAMED TO POST PICS OF MYSELF WHERE I AM NOT NEAR MY BEST THAN THINK AGAIN!! WE ARE ONLY HUMAN AND CANNOT PERFECT IT EVERY. IVE I COMPETED 25 TIMES BEFORE I GAVE IT AWAY AND I CAN SAY I WAS IN GREAT SHAPE FOR 15 OF THOSE AND JUST IN FAIR SHAPE FOR THE OTHER 10 THAN MAN IM HAPPY!!! AGAIN IM ONLY HUMAN!!

NEXT COME BACK HANK!!! THANKYOU MATE FOR YPUR INCREDIBLE SUPPORT AND LIFTING THE LUKE WOOD PROFILE!!! LOVE ME OR HATE ME! THERE ARE 9 PAGES HERE OF YOUR BS HANK ABOUT ME!! KEEP IT COMING CHAMP!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2007, 08:01:46 AM »
awesome shots Luke.

don't know what your using in the delts but i can understand the importance of giving the illusion of a smaller waist.

i think you achieve that also will your quad sweep.

the only issue for you now is arms. you have short attachments in the biceps, but your delts are so big that you're going to have get those peaks ungodly huge to compensate.

you've got great tris, but you should be building those as much as possible for the aformentioned reasons.

in short, you arte doing GREAT imo Luke. been a bit unlucky in the comps but fuck you've made some great progress boy. ;D

keep getting as massive as possible, get those arms up and, mate, i reckon you're going to do some serious damage by 2008.

hey, put it this way, if you weren't doing so great why would shawn hank feel so threatened by your presence.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2007, 08:03:28 AM »
MARCH 2007
You look great Luke I wish you the best in future shows. Do you know when you will compete again?? You defiitely have what it takes to win shows!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2007, 08:14:37 AM »
awesome shots Luke.

don't know what your using in the delts but i can understand the importance of giving the illusion of a smaller waist.

i think you achieve that also will your quad sweep.

the only issue for you now is arms. you have short attachments in the biceps, but your delts are so big that you're going to have get those peaks ungodly huge to compensate.

you've got great tris, but you should be building those as much as possible for the aformentioned reasons.

in short, you arte doing GREAT imo Luke. been a bit unlucky in the comps but fuck you've made some great progress boy. ;D

keep getting as massive as possible, get those arms up and, mate, i reckon you're going to do some serious damage by 2008.

hey, put it this way, if you weren't doing so great why would shawn hank feel so threatened by your presence.

Thanks Beast man!!! i think you are being too kind with the awsome shots though mate!! ;), they are good shots but no where near my best shots as i was off in these shows, but i do agree 100% with you. My Arms in Jan this year were 21 cold but true my delts look they belong on 23 inch arms so gives the illussion my arms are alot smallere than are, but hey its weakness im working on it could be alot worst. My legs, chest, back, delts are all there, more arms and calves and im in there!! im young though, im patient, i will just keep chipping away slowly!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2007, 08:15:54 AM »
You look great Luke I wish you the best in future shows. Do you know when you will compete again?? You defiitely have what it takes to win shows!

I WILL DO IRONMAN, SACRAMENTO, AUSTRALIA, NY AND HOPEFULLY OLYMPIA IN 2008!

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2007, 09:53:01 AM »
this is just an observation but lukes arms remind me very much of kamalis just a bit bigger

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2007, 10:36:02 AM »
Thanks Beast man!!! i think you are being too kind with the awsome shots though mate!! ;), they are good shots but no where near my best shots as i was off in these shows, but i do agree 100% with you. My Arms in Jan this year were 21 cold but true my delts look they belong on 23 inch arms so gives the illussion my arms are alot smallere than are, but hey its weakness im working on it could be alot worst. My legs, chest, back, delts are all there, more arms and calves and im in there!! im young though, im patient, i will just keep chipping away slowly!

mate, i'm NEVER too kind. i call it as i see it and those shots are awesome!

keep doing what your doing Luke. it feels weird to say that you have weak arms, but as you said it's a proportion thing. thing is, you need the delts as massive as possible (for reasons aforementioned) but yeah, when you're going up against the likes of coleman (hey, is there anywhere else you want to go)...well, you get the point. you're young, you're progressing like a mutha fucka and as long as you can stay focused, you really will be the best thing to come from australia since lee priest (no, i told you I'M NEVER TOO FUCKING KIND). seriously, don't listen to the jealous haters. keep doin what you're doing and every time you get yourself some hate, smile and chalk it up baby because all it really is is confirmation that you're fucking good. ;D

on that point, i love how you're playing shawn hank now. ;) very smart. you're beating him at his own game. everyone sees through him and all it does is bring more attention to you (shit, maybe hank's your gimmick :-\) that's the way to go Luke and it's working a treat (you can see by the way he's been melting down and is posting less and less).

cheers Luke

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »
this is just an observation but lukes arms remind me very much of kamalis just a bit bigger

Well thats your observastion and your opinion. So thats cool with me.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2007, 02:51:34 PM »
mate, i'm NEVER too kind. i call it as i see it and those shots are awesome!

keep doing what your doing Luke. it feels weird to say that you have weak arms, but as you said it's a proportion thing. thing is, you need the delts as massive as possible (for reasons aforementioned) but yeah, when you're going up against the likes of coleman (hey, is there anywhere else you want to go)...well, you get the point. you're young, you're progressing like a mutha fucka and as long as you can stay focused, you really will be the best thing to come from australia since lee priest (no, i told you I'M NEVER TOO FUCKING KIND). seriously, don't listen to the jealous haters. keep doin what you're doing and every time you get yourself some hate, smile and chalk it up baby because all it really is is confirmation that you're fucking good. ;D

on that point, i love how you're playing shawn hank now. ;) very smart. you're beating him at his own game. everyone sees through him and all it does is bring more attention to you (shit, maybe hank's your gimmick :-\) that's the way to go Luke and it's working a treat (you can see by the way he's been melting down and is posting less and less).

cheers Luke

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Cheers Beast!!! i really appreciate mate your support and post!!! Thanks mate!!

whitewidow

« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2007, 08:03:45 PM »
No problem Luke. However, i would prefer you to call me Hank!

Look, i am glad to have helped rekindle the fire within you Luke! I understand that my posts have made you more determined and focused!

Even though 2008 will be another appalling season for you, it is important that you give it a shot!  I agree, you need to come in bigger all round; bigger gut, quads, delts and 'more flab' under that chin!

You need to 'come in' more hideous and asymmetrical, if you want to get noticed next year Luke! Because as well all know, the judges are just 'so impressed' with your type of genetics!

Love live the warrior!

get lost chump.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2007, 11:08:12 PM »

I agree. Its also a matter of working out your body in regard to conditioning, because Luke you never really seem to be consistent with this. Just about all Pros have to travel, you just need to work out how it will work best for you. No matter what you are going to have to travel.

Bit more arms in relation to delts, more abs and more calves plus conditioning and your in with a shot.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2007, 11:36:14 PM »
Hank you are right mate!!! I was ready to retire but thanks to you mate you have made so determined to give it another shot!!! SO TO SPEAK!!!! ;D

How can i ever repay you!!! Hank Wood is my inspirational now!! you are like the brother i never had and your continued support is just amazing!!! i am speechless and i really do consider you a true Aussie mate!!

I will now ring my parents Hank as you said and blame them for my poor recent showings!!! Yes of course Hank!! Why did'nt i think of this before!!! It was not the travel or the flu, it was my parents fault all along!! Man you are a genius!!!

I am so grateful for you caring Hank!!!

Please keep supporting my great friend!! ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2007, 12:21:07 AM »
Hank you are right mate!!! I was ready to retire but thanks to you mate you have made so determined to give it another shot!!! SO TO SPEAK!!!! ;D
How can i ever repay you!!! Hank Wood is my inspirational now!! you are like the brother i never had and your continued support is just amazing!!! i am speechless and i really do consider you a true Aussie mate!!
I will now ring my parents Hank as you said and blame them for my poor recent showings!!! Yes of course Hank!! Why did'nt i think of this before!!! It was not the travel or the flu, it was my parents fault all along!! Man you are a genius!!!
I am so grateful for you caring Hank!!!
Please keep supporting my great friend!! ;)

Haha, Luke you are really starting to piss wank wood off. ;D Keep it up mate. I wanna see this little fag have his meltdown and give up. If he hasn't already done this that is.
No doubt about it...

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2007, 12:37:05 AM »
FEB 2007

i have said this before, this pic of luke lifting the barbell is one of the freakiest bodybuilding shots i have seen in my life. the muscles are literally bursting it doesnt even look human. YOU ARE A BEAST FROM THE EAST COAST! LOL
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2007, 12:45:10 AM »
Truth is Luke you look good in a single shot but there when reality hits in is when your moving, TERRIBLE control of the midsection and unless you can bring that under control the bloat the distention of the stomach.
Me and a few bodybuilding friends were shocked and disgusted when you entered that MrO wildcard show in 2005 in a bid to get a qualification.In the photos you posted you look Fucking incredible a beast no less.But this is a serious issue as you know tighten your midsection get it under control and you will be a 1st Tier Pro.I have used ludicrous amounts of steroids in the past as have some friends and we have no distention what so ever,so save some money and drop the HGH,IGF garbage, sure you will lose some size but you will far exceed any penalties from the judges come in lighter crisper tight under control midsection and there can only be one winner in this and its YOU.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: June 09, 2007, 06:28:45 AM »

Haha, Luke you are really starting to piss wank wood off. ;D Keep it up mate. I wanna see this little fag have his meltdown and give up. If he hasn't already done this that is.

MMMMMMMMMM!! interesting webcke mate that the post you have quoted by Hank has been deleted???

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: June 09, 2007, 06:31:15 AM »
get lost chump.

Another one of Hanks post gone too??? MMMMMMMMM!!! Whats the matter Hank sweetie!!! I hit a nerve??? :'(

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2007, 06:37:03 AM »
Truth is Luke you look good in a single shot but there when reality hits in is when your moving, TERRIBLE control of the midsection and unless you can bring that under control the bloat the distention of the stomach.
Me and a few bodybuilding friends were shocked and disgusted when you entered that MrO wildcard show in 2005 in a bid to get a qualification.In the photos you posted you look Fucking incredible a beast no less.But this is a serious issue as you know tighten your midsection get it under control and you will be a 1st Tier Pro.I have used ludicrous amounts of steroids in the past as have some friends and we have no distention what so ever,so save some money and drop the HGH,IGF garbage, sure you will lose some size but you will far exceed any penalties from the judges come in lighter crisper tight under control midsection and there can only be one winner in this and its YOU.

Why were you disgusted when i entere the 2005 Wild card show!! I earned that!! I was for any guys who has placed in a top 10 pro show that year could enter. I came 7th in the out of 35 guys in the NY pro and in alot of peoples eyes the only reason i did'nt place top 5 was i was unknown that (but that besides the point) i derserved to be there dispite how i came into that show.

This is why i was asked to enter the Wild Card show.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 09, 2007, 08:03:06 AM »
ha ha

think about it. who would have the ability to delete hank's posts?

a mod, right? like say, shawn. ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: June 09, 2007, 06:13:51 PM »
The transpicuous Luke Wood! 

And  yes, that 'Wild Card' has been a nail in your coffin!

What an unambiguous mockery you are Luke, to this already vituperated and blistered sport!

Luke, you need to adopt a new mode of attack, as your 'current childish strategies', have failed to silence me!  Maybe you should revisit some of your old favourites like;

-bitch and moan to the mods,
-threaten to violently assault me,
-the attempted humour angle,
 or play the smug-tough guy.

Luke, you are a 'living representation' of everything that is ugly about the 'steroid-abusing-freak!'

PS.  A big hello goes out to Sean Rey!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #222 on: June 09, 2007, 07:58:49 PM »
Why were you disgusted when i entere the 2005 Wild card show!! I earned that!! I was for any guys who has placed in a top 10 pro show that year could enter. I came 7th in the out of 35 guys in the NY pro and in alot of peoples eyes the only reason i did'nt place top 5 was i was unknown that (but that besides the point) i derserved to be there dispite how i came into that show.

This is why i was asked to enter the Wild Card show.
What i meant is when you entered that wildcard show your stomach distention was disgraceful no control what so ever i had 3 mates round at my place and we all shook our head in disgust, that is what i meant.
I you tubed your Arnold Classic and the stomach was under controll much improved, could you tell me your weight at that show.Do no get me wrong i am from OZ and am inspired by your accomplishments and a fan.How old are you and how much muscle maturity have you left in the bank.
The photos you posted are indeed amazing and your frame can carry more mass 275 pounds in contest prep with the waist under control you will be breaking down brick walls in competitions.
Enter the smaller shows and build on your solid foudation or stay at your offseason weight and only do guest posing at your maxium weight and leave the audiences in awe and earn a good living you are a Fucking animal Offseason a true freak.Even at the Arnold i know you were sick but your physique lost all that freakiness when you diet down.Your in a predicament of looking like an animal offseason and competition shape ordinary.
How are you going to prepare for these shows, is Milos going to help you
BOBB SAPP KILLS

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »
Yes, people are shocked when they witness Luke's physique.

Allegedly, when he trained at Gold's, the members were constantly laughing and mocking this hideous-freakazoid! 

Remember those days Luke?  It was not a very pleasant chapter in your bodybuilding-life!  But hey, Milos has sorted out all your problems....hasn't he?

The thought of you increasing your Hgh and insulin levels for next year, is indeed frightening Luke.  What for?  To impress a non-existing fan base?  For the opportunity to finish last....again?

PS.  I heard on the grape vine, Milos is up to no good!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2007, 05:31:25 AM »
What i meant is when you entered that wildcard show your stomach distention was disgraceful no control what so ever i had 3 mates round at my place and we all shook our head in disgust, that is what i meant.
I you tubed your Arnold Classic and the stomach was under controll much improved, could you tell me your weight at that show.Do no get me wrong i am from OZ and am inspired by your accomplishments and a fan.How old are you and how much muscle maturity have you left in the bank.
The photos you posted are indeed amazing and your frame can carry more mass 275 pounds in contest prep with the waist under control you will be breaking down brick walls in competitions.
Enter the smaller shows and build on your solid foudation or stay at your offseason weight and only do guest posing at your maxium weight and leave the audiences in awe and earn a good living you are a Fucking animal Offseason a true freak.Even at the Arnold i know you were sick but your physique lost all that freakiness when you diet down.Your in a predicament of looking like an animal offseason and competition shape ordinary.
How are you going to prepare for these shows, is Milos going to help you

Thats a fair post mate and i appreciate your honesty!!! I will compete next year and i am still on Team Milos so Milos will prep me.