Author Topic: How many lovers have you had? ...I'll tell the truth if you do  (Read 23562 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: How many lovers have you had? ...I'll tell the truth if you do
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 02:23:40 PM »
Would you rather i lie? What's the point? As for my hubbie reading this board...yes he can if he wants...i usually never logout even if i'm not on (easier that way) and he knows everything about me...why lie to him? You'd actually be surprised what all i know about him...maybe that's why this relationship works...ever think of that?

Lisa

Good point about the honesty!
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 02:33:24 PM »
Would you rather i lie? What's the point? As for my hubbie reading this board...yes he can if he wants...i usually never logout even if i'm not on (easier that way) and he knows everything about me...why lie to him? You'd actually be surprised what all i know about him...maybe that's why this relationship works...ever think of that?

Lisa

my apologies then IF he knows everything about your sordid past..if a woman told me everything..i wouldn't have a problem either..its lies i cannot stand..despise..detest.. .to a fault..

in MY experience 99.9% of women lie about their whoring past..society dictates it...

..now have i found me a diamond in the rough on getbig...possible....

probable..hardly..

i guess i'll take your word for it..
carpe` vaginum!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 03:54:34 PM »
my apologies then IF he knows everything about your sordid past..if a woman told me everything..i wouldn't have a problem either..its lies i cannot stand..despise..detest.. .to a fault..
in MY experience 99.9% of women lie about their whoring past..society dictates it...
..now have i found me a diamond in the rough on getbig...possible....
probable..hardly..
i guess i'll take your word for it..

Yes, he knows everything and then some...we live in a world too small to lie about stuff like that...girls talk, guys talk. We are both from the same town although he moved away in the Navy and did not come back until we got together in 2002...i've only lied once about my past to my very first real love when i was 21...that got me nowhere because even though our breakup had nothing to do with my past, i figured it didn't matter anyhow, if i was going to be loved it was going to be unconditionally. Now take my ex husband for example...he didn't want to know so i didn't have to tell him...that's not lieing.
If you came into my bar i work at i'd tell you (and so would the hubby) all the stories that would make you laugh about me and my encounters...i could write a book...why be embarrassed when a past is a past?

Lisa

PS. What is a "sordid past"? I want to know if i lived it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 04:17:32 PM »
your past shapes who you are today...

usually women that have slept with toness n tonnes of guys have emotional handicaps to go along with and hardly make girlfriend material let alone marriage..

as i said..you might be the exception to the rule..

you have to understand my cynicism though..i had a similar argument with Dina 2 yrs ago ...she proudly displayed her marriage as a testament to (open marriages) and <ahem> lucrative pasts..

she is divorced now....

* i sometimes say stuff that most people dont wanna hear...and most guys think but wont say on here..but since i dont date off the internet and never intend to meet anyone from here to "hook up" i really can speak consequence free..
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 04:32:46 PM »

usually women that have slept with toness n tonnes of guys have emotional handicaps to go along with and hardly make girlfriend material let alone marriage..

you have to understand my cynicism though..i had a similar argument with Dina 2 yrs ago ...she proudly displayed her marriage as a testament to (open marriages) and <ahem> lucrative pasts..

she is divorced now....

* i sometimes say stuff that most people dont wanna hear...and most guys think but wont say on here..but since i dont date off the internet and never intend to meet anyone from here to "hook up" i really can speak consequence free..
::) that's the biggest bunch of horseshit i've ever heard, why is it OK for a dude to fucck all kinds of women but if a woman does it it "psychologically damages" them?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 04:38:36 PM »
she is divorced now....

Who knows if my marriage will last but if i doesn't, it certainly won't be from our past...we had both been married before a little younger and this time our invitations started out with "Forever begins when we...blah blah blah"...we all know when forever begins but we have no idea how long it lasts...all i know is that our life/my life is really normal right now and i like it. As for an "open marriage"...HELL NO!!! Neither one of us play that game...to each his own, but i believe no marriage will last with that going on. Just because both of us slept around pre marriage does not mean that is what will happen now...we are married, not single...you know the old saying, "what happens when you're single stays when you are single".

Lisa

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 07:23:30 PM »
::) that's the biggest bunch of horseshit i've ever heard, why is it OK for a dude to fucck all kinds of women but if a woman does it it "psychologically damages" them?

keep sucking "fem" ass..wont get ya anymore ass mate..

it is what it is..you r EXACTLY the kinda person "keepin the hope alive 4 the net hookup person i ws talking about"

wannt know why the difference..

its in the level of effort, genetics and success in life that it takes to get laid for each gender..re read that douchebag cause ya missed out on darwanism  ;)

1) scnario 1...a guy walks into a bar grabs the first girl and says " lets fuck" he gets slapped

2) scnario..2)....girl walks into bar and grabs first guy she sees and says " lets fuck" ...guess what..she'll get laid..

guys have to be the alpha male (work hard..be successfull..be goodlooking etc etc to get sum)...even a ugly chick can just spread her legs and there will be line around the block..

at YOURAGE...i feel sorry for you that ya missed out on basic social darwanistic mores..

why do you think most rich black guys have white wives but most rich black women DONT have white hubbys?

idiots.. ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »
Who knows if my marriage will last but if i doesn't, it certainly won't be from our past...we had both been married before a little younger and this time our invitations started out with "Forever begins when we...blah blah blah"...we all know when forever begins but we have no idea how long it lasts...all i know is that our life/my life is really normal right now and i like it. As for an "open marriage"...HELL NO!!! Neither one of us play that game...to each his own, but i believe no marriage will last with that going on. Just because both of us slept around pre marriage does not mean that is what will happen now...we are married, not single...you know the old saying, "what happens when you're single stays when you are single".

Lisa

the above is blah blah blah to me...

but i bow..you were honest..

a guy cauld fall in love with that..

i bow out of this argument..you win...honesty withstanding  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »

it is what it is..you r EXACTLY the kinda person "keepin the hope alive 4 the net hookup person i ws talking about"

its in the level of effort, genetics and success in life that it takes to get laid for each gender..re read that douchebag cause ya missed out on darwanism  ;)

1) scnario 1...a guy walks into a bar grabs the first girl and says " lets fuck" he gets slapped

2) scnario..2)....girl walks into bar and grabs first guy she sees and says " lets fuck" ...guess what..she'll get laid..

guys have to be the alpha male (work hard..be successfull..be goodlooking etc etc to get sum)...even a ugly chick can just spread her legs and there will be line around the block..

at YOURAGE...i feel sorry for you that ya missed out on basic social darwanistic mores..

why do you think most rich black guys have white wives but most rich black women DONT have white hubbys?

I was feeling ya until the last question you asked and its not that I don't see it everyday or agree with you but could you explain why YOU think "most rich black guys have white wives but most rich black women DONT have white hubbys?" I curious this opinion.
W

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 08:36:45 PM »

that is correct

for a guy to have sex with a ton of chicks he needs to have alot going for him

a woman just needs to be alive if she desires to have sex with a ton of guys :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
I was feeling ya until the last question you asked and its not that I don't see it everyday or agree with you but could you explain why YOU think "most rich black guys have white wives but most rich black women DONT have white hubbys?" I curious this opinion.

did you register here on getbig to point out any post that mentions black people? ::)

E
E

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 09:26:54 PM »

mydavid did you ever cheated on your husband?
are you delusional?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 10:57:49 PM »
mydavid did you ever cheated on your husband?

I've never cheated on anyone...husband 1, husband 2 or the few boyfriends i've had...sounds weird but i'm not that confident. I have, though, been cheated on and it was the worst feeling imagineable.

Lisa

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2007, 07:55:42 AM »

yeah i threw race in there as a munkey wrench  ;D

but ya DO SEE IT everyday...its about coveted prizes..and social mores..

and the proof to what i said is in the puddin mate..ya ever see a rich  white guy with a black chick?  <of course..there might be exceptions..but usually dosen't happen>

carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2007, 08:24:12 AM »
yeah i threw race in there as a munkey wrench  ;D

but ya DO SEE IT everyday...its about coveted prizes..and social mores..

and the proof to what i said is in the puddin mate..ya ever see a rich  white guy with a black chick?  <of course..there might be exceptions..but usually dosen't happen>

Actually I have seen quite a few rich white guys married to black woman (not the norm OFC) but I agree with your "coveted prizes..and social mores.." comment its sad but true! I wonder what society would covet if we were all one skin color and same hair color? We'd find something to covet I am sure!
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2007, 08:29:11 AM »
I wonder what society would covet if we were all one skin color and same hair color? We'd find something to covet I am sure!

i did a research paper long time ago on the mating habits of animals (humans included) and found that most females go for taller males..so there ya go..

as bodybuilding goes we then are a countrer culture of sorts..since most bbers are short..

<btw surprisingly lionesses prefer males with black manes>
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2007, 08:29:16 AM »

hahahahahahaha, this coming from a pudgy little mullett headed Pakistani, who are you kidding? i could give a shit less what Lisa or any other woman on here thinks about me, i just don't like hypocrisy, if a guy can do it then a woman should be able to do the same, why don't you post some pictures of these gorgeous white women you've gone out with because where i'm from Pakistani and Indians get laughed at, it tears you up inside that you'll never be white.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2007, 08:39:01 AM »
i did a research paper long time ago on the mating habits of animals (humans included) and found that most females go for taller males..so there ya go..

as bodybuilding goes we then are a countrer culture of sorts..since most bbers are short..

<btw surprisingly lionesses prefer males with black manes>

Interesting point I guess taller bigger= a level of security. Maybe its the color contrast of the black manes that get's the female's attention first.
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2007, 08:54:49 AM »
hahahahahahaha, this coming from a pudgy little mullett headed Pakistani, who are you kidding? i could give a shit less what Lisa or any other woman on here thinks about me, i just don't like hypocrisy, if a guy can do it then a woman should be able to do the same, why don't you post some pictures of these gorgeous white women you've gone out with because where i'm from Pakistani and Indians get laughed at, it tears you up inside that you'll never be white.

meltdown! ;D

well if ya dont like hypocracy ya wouldn't have any problems dating prostitites..way to have standards mate!  :) and exactly when did this become about me wanting to be white? lol...

here mate..some ugly paki women 4 ya...lol ::)

http://www.hinab.com/fmlight.htm
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 09:03:16 AM »
hahahahahah, you're the one who had the meltdown "mate", all i did was make a post saying how i thought what you said was bullshit and you go on a rant talking about my age, how i haven't learned anything about women and human behavoir, etc., your insecurities show through in almost every post you make here, take a look at both of our postting history as far as boards go, i'll gaurantee you that 50 percent of your posts are on the Girl Talk board while i just casually peek in here every once in awhile, and BTW you wanting to be white shows through in all your posts.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2007, 09:13:59 AM »
hahahahahah, you're the one who had the meltdown "mate", all i did was make a post saying how i thought what you said was bullshit and you go on a rant talking about my age, how i haven't learned anything about women and human behavoir, etc.,

you still haven't...you are STILL trying to show the women on here how cool you r that you dont care how many guys she's fucked in the past..owell..keep lying..

and BTW you wanting to be white shows through in all your posts.

i ws like this when i moved here..soo i guess i musta been wanting to be white all my life  :)

do tell what wanting to be white entails man...i'm all ears..
carpe` vaginum!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2007, 09:29:30 AM »
blah ..............blah...... blah

did anyone give a number?!?!?!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 09:33:27 AM »
i'd ask for your number mike but i dont think laura would like dat...so quit fishing  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »
ONE  ;D
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!