Author Topic: How many lovers have you had? ...I'll tell the truth if you do  (Read 23547 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: How many lovers have you had? ...I'll tell the truth if you do
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2007, 12:04:17 PM »
more like Oh my, Filthy Girl

:)

love ya, love it, but what the fuck does it really mean, please?
xL  like I care...

What I wanted to do with this thread and I need to yet read it properly, is to prove that it's okay for men and not for women. 

If a newish girlfriend you were perhaps attempting to get "serious" with asked you if you'd slept around, would you tell the truth or lie?  A little white lie?

Anyways, I reckon most men have slept with most women they can get their hands on, their best friends mother and the priest and the boy scout leader too.
xL

& all women will lie and tell you they are a virgin.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »
Is that Oh My, Fuckin Great (Big Nasty Horrid Sore on my Lip and now on your Dick?

I've lost my command of the American language, having not visited the US recently.

Always Sore, I'm sure there's webchatforum for herpes sufferers.  You could go there?
xL

How many lovers have you made always sore?

Anyways, I said I'd tell the truth.  The way I think I'm going to do this is by quoting Rosanne's sister.  It was a TV show we got here in England in the late 80s.  Someone asked her, I think she was about to get married or something and being always honest, she said, Well...

"I'm maybe 40, so that's 20-25 years of being sexually active.  If I'd loved 3 men a year, that would be 75 men, right?
A ton because I am a terriable breaker upper. In the bedroom...Zero. ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2007, 12:40:41 PM »
In the bedroom...Zero. ;D

My girlfriend with the seriously rampant herpes down below recommended me a drug for when I get Herpes I, the cold sores on the lip.  She says it works great if you catch it before it comes out, when you get the first ping.  It's called Zovirax or Aciclovir in England.  Honest, they have the drugs nowadays. 

You'll live, Always Sore, get over it.

A doctor once asked me when I was like 16 if I was into oral sex.  She said be careful and I always have been.  I'm so lucky!  And sometimes clever.  I'm fortunate to have friends who deal with the problems first (sometimes I help them go through them)

And I learn
xL

Enough herpes (although you haven't yet told me a good joke about it)...

You gonna tell us how many fucking lovers you've had?

I'm getting more and more upset with this thread the more I read it.  Noone seems to think that every single last lover was a fantastic memory and par for the course.

Except me

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2007, 12:51:37 PM »
My girlfriend with the seriously rampant herpes down below recommended me a drug for when I get Herpes I, the cold sores on the lip.  She says it works great if you catch it before it comes out, when you get the first ping.  It's called Zovirax or Aciclovir in England.  Honest, they have the drugs nowadays. 

You'll live, Always Sore, get over it.

A doctor once asked me when I was like 16 if I was into oral sex.  She said be careful and I always have been.  I'm so lucky!  And sometimes clever.  I'm fortunate to have friends who deal with the problems first (sometimes I help them go through them)

And I learn
xL

Enough herpes (although you haven't yet told me a good joke about it)...

You gonna tell us how many fucking lovers you've had?

I'm getting more and more upset with this thread the more I read it.  Noone seems to think that every single last lover was a fantastic memory and par for the course.

Except me

So you take your teeth out before...?  ;D

I don't have anything but good to know your a sorce for herpes information... ;D

As for lovers, I will say this. Not as many as I have would have liked but nothing better in this world then my last and current. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2007, 12:51:50 PM »
EHEM!!!!   >:(   YOU TWO REALIZE THIS IS A "GIRLS" BOARD, RIGHT?  NOT A BASHING BOARD FOR THE GUYS. 

Please take your beauty pageant to another board OR get back to the topic. 

Ok sweeties?  ;D
no problem Laura i'll take it easy on Mr. Pakistani unibrow Count Dracula and i won't say another word about his urine colored complexion and affiliation with Al-Qaeda. ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »
So you take your teeth out before...?  ;D

And I'll not say anything about your knowledge & understanding of the best prostitutes....
Yep, someone told me once that they get all their teeth taken out in order to give great head.  They can charge more that way, I'm told.  Please confirm?

xL

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »

And I'll not say anything about your knowledge & understanding of the best prostitutes....
Yep, someone told me once that they get all their teeth out in order to give great head.
Ya "told you..." ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »
no problem Laura i'll take it easy on Mr. Pakistani unibrow Count Dracula and i won't say another word about his urine colored complexion and affiliation with Al-Qaeda. ;D

If you're dissin (disrespecting) Mr Toxi ProF, I'll stick up for him.  He's only had like 50 women and he's got a long way to go.  I reckon he treats 'em nice and says goodbye like a real man, so please don't critisize our skin colour.  thank you

xL

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2007, 01:06:52 PM »

If you're dissin (disrespecting) Mr Toxi ProF, I'll stick up for him.  He's only had like 50 women and he's got a long way to go.  I reckon he treats 'em nice and says goodbye like a real man, so please don't critisize our skin colour.  thank you

xL
reads like a note from mom to the neighborhood bully. ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2007, 01:09:12 PM »
So let's start doing a nice girly board and stop being nasty.  Stick to the thread.

xL

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2007, 01:11:34 PM »
So let's start doing a nice girly board and stop being nasty.  Stick to the thread.

xL
Your right I forgot I thought it was poke the crazy girl with a stick day... ;D What was the topic again, how many men have run screaming from your bedroom unable to come to grips with sobering reality... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2007, 01:14:06 PM »

xL
you're white aren't you?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2007, 01:15:33 PM »
Your right I forgot I thought it was poke the crazy girl with a stick day... ;D What was the topic again, how many men have run screaming from your bedroom unable to come to grips with sobering reality... ;D

funny, okay, let's PLEASE return to funny.  I've never kicked anyone out.  I've been so careful it's ridiculous.

AS:  I had the most hilarious rant with Mr Arvilla the other night, so you're easy peasy.
xL

Edit me.  Delete me.

I'm aiming for 100 lovers or one fantastic husband before I die.  I'll lie to all of them.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2007, 01:18:52 PM »
funny, okay, let's PLEASE return to funny.  I've never kicked anyone out.  I've been so careful it's ridiculous.

AS:  I had the most hilarious rant with Mr Arvilla the other night, so you're easy peasy.
xL

Edit me.  Delete me.

I'm aiming for 100 lovers or one fantastic husband before I die.  I'll lie to all of them.
No doubt they will lie about you also... ;D I bet your just like a moped... ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2007, 01:24:54 PM »
you're white aren't you?

Yep, that's what my father told me.  He looked like James Bond (the Connery one).  He was extremely dark.  When I was 16 he sat me down and told me he was a bastard.  This was a big deal in those days and was heart wrenching for him, I don't think my mothers family were even told that.  Both sides of my family were from Liverpool which was a port.  My Mums side were massive and all white and my grandad played football.

My fathers mother had 3 boy children by 3 different men.  One was a priest, my dad was an engineer.  The other one died in the 2nd world war.

Anyways, I asked him just before he died whether he knew his father, what colour he was.  I also asked him whether he ever fucked around on my Mum.  He travelled all over the world and was drop dead gorgeous.  When I was a teenager my mates really thought my Dad was James Bond.

I'll never know.

He swore blind that I'm 100% white Church of England English.  I doubt it.  I love it.
xL

I'm kinda olive coloured.

and do you know what's really funny?  When my Dad's Mum had him, she was married to someone else.  My last name is not even my blood name.  Haven't a clue.

No wonder I'm all over the place.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 01:27:24 PM »
Yep, that's what my father told me.  He looked like James Bond (the Connery one).  He was extremely dark.  When I was 16 he sat me down and told me he was a bastard.  This was a big deal in those days and was heart wrenching for him, I don't think my mothers family were even told that.  Both sides of my family were from Liverpool which was a port.  My Mums side were massive and all white and my grandad played football.

My fathers mother had 3 boy children by 3 different men.  One was a priest, my dad was an engineer.  The other one died in the 2nd world war.

Anyways, I asked him just before he died whether he knew his father, what colour he was.  I also asked him whether he ever fucked around on my Mum.  He travelled all over the world and was drop dead gorgeous.  When I was a teenager my mates really thought my Dad was James Bond.

I'll never know.

He swore blind that I'm 100% white Church of England English.  I doubt it.  I love it.
xL

and do you know what's really funny?  When my Dad's Mum had him, she was married to someone else.  My last name is not even my blood name.  Haven't a clue.

Next time a simple Yes or No I am sure the man does not have time to read the sad little tale of woe you call family life... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 01:29:43 PM »

I'll never know.

xL

hahahahaha, i swear this is one of the funniest gimmicks on this board by far. ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2007, 01:30:42 PM »
I bet your just like a moped... ;D

Vroom vroom (rev me up...

xL

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2007, 01:31:16 PM »
hahahahaha, i swear this is one of the funniest gimmicks on this board by far. ;D
I don't think she's a gimmick SF.  I think she's for real.
:D Weee

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2007, 01:32:12 PM »

Vroom vroom (rev me up...

xL
No a moped(you) is fun to ride until your friends see you on it... ;D (embarrassment)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2007, 01:32:58 PM »
that's not what i heard. ;)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2007, 01:33:02 PM »
I don't think she's he's a gimmick SF.  I think she's he's for real.
Fixed  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »
that's not what i heard. ;)
Cripes!  This gimmick shit has got to stop.  If you don't have the BALLS to post under one name, get the f**k off the boards.   >:(
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2007, 01:36:14 PM »

And that my friends............is the scary part!