Author Topic: No Bull Radio: Mon (5/28/07) @7pm EST, Dennis Wolf; w/ Flex Wheeler  (Read 7012 times)

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
To kick off NO BULL RADIO’s first 2-hour show, MD’s very own German Giant, Dennis Wolf, will be stopping by to make his official Internet Radio Debut.  After placing a controversial 3rd at the IFBB New York Pro Show on May 12, The Big Bad Wolf avenged his loss and took home 1st Place honors at the 1st Annual IFBB Keystone Pro Classic this past Saturday.  Find out who Dennis Wolf is and, discover what makes this modern day superman tick.

Also joining in the festivities is our very own Flex Wheeler with his complete wrap-up of the Keystone Pro Classic weekend.   Listen as Flex dishes the dirt on all the competitors and gives his always controversial analysis!

You won’t want to miss a single minute of this week’s show because NO BULL RADIO has a bevy of surprise guests scheduled to stop by to show their respect to the newly anointed leaders in bodybuilding Internet radio.   Remember, you never know who’s gonna stop by with The Muscle Mob!

NO BULL RADIO airs live on Monday, May 28, at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just go to MuscularDevelopment.com and click on the NO BULL RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

www.MuscularDevelopment. com/NoBullRadio

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Starting NEXT WEEK we'll have LIVE call-in questions!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Starting NEXT WEEK we'll have LIVE call-in questions!

Whats the number Dave? Will you let me on? I have some ideas to help your forum out 8) I know that a few of the nameless, faceless pussies that "run" the place are killing it, but if you get me on the air, I can steer you in the right direction. Your mag is good big man and your forum is worth saving. I'll help you out if you are willing to listen. Hell, doesn't have to be on air, just email me if you are interested. Time to give the real fans what they want man.
E

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Dennis is a good guy but a little tough to understand. Flex nearly took my money when he wanted to bet me about the placings at the Keystone. Note to self - do not bet Flex Wheeler when it comes to shows. I think it was Dexter who bet Flex about King Kamali last year.

I'd like to know why Dennis Wolf isn't competing in the Colorado. If I am his sponsors I'm throwing him a little extra cash to stay in the states one more week and come in and try to make it two in a row.
Elevate Your Image.™

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I agree with you Isaac.......... If I were Shawn, I'd be dropping some $$ on Dennis Wolf's plate to make sure he competed.  Now sticky this thread, will ya!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Stick??? anymod.......anymod....
\

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
I agree with you Isaac.......... If I were Shawn, I'd be dropping some $$ on Dennis Wolf's plate to make sure he competed.  Now sticky this thread, will ya!

He isn't talking about the promoter paying him, you moron. Shawn is not his sponsor, MD is. Word on the street says that prior to the Keystone your boss refused to give him the dough to stay around for another week to do the show. 
Enjoy your dish...

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The show is now posted!  Enjoy!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/841/137/

Dennis Wolf is out in California doing photos shoots..........!

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
The show is now posted!  Enjoy!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/841/137/

Dennis Wolf is out in California doing photos shoots..........!

Dave, in case you were curious, nobody here gives a fuck  :D
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I've noticed a very interesting trend in our listening demographics......... the more people that "don't give a shit", the greater the number of new listeners we keep getting.  Hmmm?  So, keep not giving a shit.  We love you for it!

Also, for all you guys who love to hate Billy Guns, get the latest contest update!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: No Bull Radio: Mon (5/28/07) @7pm EST, Dennis Wolf; w/ Flex Wheeler
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 10:06:29 PM »

Hey Dave. It's like after 1am in NY...what are you doing up?

Serious question. Is Billy Gunns getting or will he be getting a PAID official position with MD?
?

Biggunzzz

• Getbig II
  • Way to go bro!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »
this topic has 133 views whereas the pbw topic has almost 3,000 views..

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 10:18:27 PM »
Billy Guns is on the payroll!  He's big time now!

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »
BILLY GUNS POSING ROUTINE at NPC LONG ISLAND!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/842/129/

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 10:35:42 PM »

Hey Dave...

Will you be on my turf June 15/16th for Jr.Nats and if so...will you and Flex or John hang out with me and Jason at 'Knuckles' and have a few drinks? Chicago is my playground and I'm an excellent host.

?

Biggunzzz

• Getbig II
  • Way to go bro!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 10:44:11 PM »
out of 14 replies, dave palumbo has posted 7 replies in this thread. he should get promoter of the year!

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
BLOCKHEAD, if we're having a few beers, I guess that means Jason's officially off the diet! 

Biggunzzz

• Getbig II
  • Way to go bro!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 11:15:48 PM »
BLOCKHEAD, if we're having a few beers, I guess that means Jason's officially off the diet! 

...and Palumbo wondered why I quit his "Body Transformation" challenge. There's your answer.

Clearly, BillyGunz was natural (whether someone was selling him fake gear is another question) and as many respected trainers have pointed out there is ZERO evidence that Palumbo knows anything about how to get a NATURAL BODYBUILDER into shape.

To think that someone suffered EIGHT MONTHS on Dave's patented low-carb diet to look worse than he would have looked had he been a contestant on SURVIVOR really says it all about the efficacy of an extended low-carb diet.

I feel bad for Billy because he seems like a nice kid but he blindly followed Palumbo's advice rather than thinking for himself.

Just to prove my point, I will post photos of myself at age 18 from my NPC Teen show.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 06:57:56 AM »
Not sure if you noticed Dave, but nobody ever has anything to say about your show.  That might be a subtle indicator that maybe we KNOW your full of crap when you try to convince us that your All Bull Mob program is booming.  Your endless supply of spam would earn more respect around here if you just kept it real.  There are threads on here about Luke Wood that get more attention.

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 02:31:43 PM »
Yo Dave great show last night, very informative. I  found sometime in between my BBQ and party last night to listen, good luck on the extended hour.
Good job as well getting more women on the show to talk.
It's like a freak circus!

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 04:25:47 PM »
It's sad that Jason (Special Ed) would feel the need to bash my diet (that actually resulted in him losing a significant amount of weight in several weeks time) all because his ego was hurt that MD wouldnt succumb to his blackmail offer of $2000 for a bunch of sophomoric video interviews that contained more background noise that actual interview.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »
It's sad that Jason (Special Ed) would feel the need to bash my diet (that actually resulted in him losing a significant amount of weight in several weeks time) all because his ego was hurt that MD wouldnt succumb to his blackmail offer of $2000 for a bunch of sophomoric video interviews that contained more background noise that actual interview.

Hey Dave, you gonna get back to me? You know I am right about this one man.
E

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
Hey, I'm an old fuck now........ that's what happens when you approach 40!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »
you still wearing eyeliner, Dave?

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 05:12:08 PM »
Only when my makeup artist is working....... other than that, I have to go without.  Thanks for your concerns............that's what I love best about your guys; you take the time to really make sure your friends are doing well!