Author Topic: No Bull Radio: Mon (5/28/07) @7pm EST, Dennis Wolf; w/ Flex Wheeler  (Read 7013 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: No Bull Radio: Mon (5/28/07) @7pm EST, Dennis Wolf; w/ Flex Wheeler
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »
Only when my makeup artist is working....... other than that, I have to go without.  Thanks for your concerns............that's what I love best about your guys; you take the time to really make sure your friends are doing well!

NO DAVE THERE FUCKIGN STALKERS AND TAKE THE TIME TO ANALYZE THE PICS. WHO GIVES A FUCK !

ILL BE AT THE OLYMPIA WHICH ONE OF YOU SHIT HEADS WILL COME UP TO ME ??? MD BOOTH WILL FILM IT ! I CHALLENGE ALL THE HATERS. AND NOT EVERYONE BECASUE THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD I DO RESPECT...

ButtonMan

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »
NO DAVE THERE FUCKIGN STALKERS AND TAKE THE TIME TO ANALYZE THE PICS. WHO GIVES A FUCK !

ILL BE AT THE OLYMPIA WHICH ONE OF YOU SHIT HEADS WILL COME UP TO ME ??? MD BOOTH WILL FILM IT ! I CHALLENGE ALL THE HATERS. AND NOT EVERYONE BECASUE THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD I DO RESPECT...

I should skip the Olympia if I were you and see a doctor for your Tourette syndrom

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
It's sad that Jason (Special Ed) would feel the need to bash my diet (that actually resulted in him losing a significant amount of weight in several weeks time) all because his ego was hurt that MD wouldnt succumb to his blackmail offer of $2000 for a bunch of sophomoric video interviews that contained more background noise that actual interview.
Blackmail? Tell me where I'm going wrong:

You paid me $2000 for my "sophomoric" Arnold videos and then called me a few days before the NY Pro and offered me $500 for a "package" that included my "sophomoric" video interviews and five days of spamming Getbig. Then I politely told you to fcuk off and did the videos for Bodybuilding.com. Then I quit your "Body Transformation". Then you melted down and "fired" me. In that order.

Dave, please correct any mistakes, so I can clarify them for the good of the bodybuilding community.

I also left out the part about the phone call requesting me to post disparaging information about AMI/Weider here on Getbig. If you think that conversation needs to be made public, let me know. I'm sure many would be interested in learning more about MD's not-so hidden agenda, as further indicated by your expansion into PBW's timeslot.
BigNationRadio.com

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 08:06:16 PM »
Blackmail? Tell me where I'm going wrong:

You paid me $2000 for my "sophomoric" Arnold videos and then called me a few days before the NY Pro and offered me $500 for a "package" that included my "sophomoric" video interviews and five days of spamming Getbig. Then I politely told you to fcuk off and did the videos for Bodybuilding.com. Then I quit your "Body Transformation". Then you melted down and "fired" me. In that order.

Dave, please correct any mistakes, so I can clarify them for the good of the bodybuilding community.

I also left out the part about the phone call requesting me to post disparaging information about AMI/Weider here on Getbig. If you think that conversation needs to be made public, let me know. I'm sure many would be interested in learning more about MD's not-so hidden agenda, as further indicated by your expansion into PBW's timeslot.

YOUR STUPID FOR LEAVING MD....... MD IS WHERE ITS AT. DUDE YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP BEING TWO FACED. COME UP TO ME AT THE OLYMPIA ,AND GET ME ON INTERVIEW AND IT WONT BE SO MUCH FUN LIKE THE LAST INTERVIEW. IF YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MD AND DAVE.  QUIT NOW SHUT UP AND DO YOUR THING ! STAY HERE WITH THE GETBIG CLOWNS. WHO ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF HATERS.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »

YOUR STUPID FOR LEAVING MD....... MD IS WHERE ITS AT. DUDE YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP BEING TWO FACED. COME UP TO ME AT THE OLYMPIA ,AND GET ME ON INTERVIEW AND IT WONT BE SO MUCH FUN LIKE THE LAST INTERVIEW. IF YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MD AND DAVE.  QUIT NOW SHUT UP AND DO YOUR THING ! STAY HERE WITH THE GETBIG CLOWNS. WHO ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF HATERS.

I would like to join the MD team.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »
I would like to join the MD team.  :)

You would be an asset, imo.
Repent, or join me!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 08:29:33 PM »

Derek,

This doesn't involve you. I thought you were a great guy in Columbus. The jokes on the "radio" show were just jokes like our interview at the Arnold. It's not like your "pals" on the "radio" ever stuck up for you or you asked me to lay off. But if you want to fight for cowards who try to use people like you (and me) to do their dirty work, that's your decision.

Me

BigNationRadio.com

AVBG

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »
props to SpecialEd.  8)..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ???THATS WHY ALL YOU GETBIG FUCKING HATERS LISTEN TO THE SHOW . WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING.

MD RULES!!!!

???  I haven't listened since Larry left.  Other than you and Billy Guns, does anybody listen to All-Bull Guido Radio anymore?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »
Dave ---How come you never really came onto getbig before you started working with MD????Now your in every other thread....

I noticed that you were sticking your 2 cents in against keith asking him where your money is ect from years ago..Well are you going to give people a refund who used that snake oil you were peddling a few years back????I know of atleast 15 people that have used a min of 2 kits each and thats just me...And they payed over $500 a piece at the time....So can we count on you to get our 25G's back...You truly have some balls man...Your bitching about a few hundred dollars to keith when your basically as low as a child molester who deals snake oil...

Karma is coming brother

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 10:32:15 PM »
Dave ---How come you never really came onto getbig before you started working with MD????Now your in every other thread....

I noticed that you were sticking your 2 cents in against keith asking him where your money is ect from years ago..Well are you going to give people a refund who used that snake oil you were peddling a few years back????I know of atleast 15 people that have used a min of 2 kits each and thats just me...And they payed over $500 a piece at the time....So can we count on you to get our 25G's back...You truly have some balls man...Your bitching about a few hundred dollars to keith when your basically as low as a child molester who deals snake oil...

Karma is coming brother

The truth is I neve came on these boards before working for MD because you guys, despite what you may think, are NOT a true representation of the world of bodybuilding.  Most of the guys who post on here are people who either ridicule the people (pro bodybuilders) you could never be like or you persecute the guys you're exactly like.  The bodybuilding fans, the true fans who love the sport, are the people who listen to NO BULL RADIO and PBW..........they're the ones who buy the magazines and use the supplements.  They're not the ones that spend their entire lives, online, entrenched in negativity.  Remember, as much as you may not want to accept this, YOU GET WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT.  You swim in a sea of negativity and the universe gives you back MORE NEGATIVITY!

Why do I post on the boards now?  It's my job to provide information to the bodybuilding community.........and luckily for me, most of the community are passionate, die hard, bodybuilding fans who embrace ANYONE who loves bodybuilding.

And why do I bring up KEITH JONES name and the fact that he owes me and 3 other bodybuilders money for an appearance we made?  It's not the money-- it's to let everyone know what kind of a guy he is so no one else get's "beat". 

As for my 5 month jail sentence for selling GH:  I WILL MAKE A STATEMENT and THEN I'LL NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN........ I'm not ashamed of doing time in Federal Prison.........I committed a crime and I did the time.  If you look at my conviction, nowhere does it say anything about SELLLING FAKE GH.  What I was charged with and what I was convicted of are 2 different things.  I challenge one person to come forward and prove to me that  they received fake GH from me.  Just like I challenge one person to come forward and prove that I ratted them out.  It won't happen.  End of story!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 10:47:23 PM »
Yeah right---You can't prove that keith owes you or anyone money but we should take your word for it--but you want someone to prove you weren't envolved with the fake Growth---That makes sense :-\---And your little circle of friends are so fcking postive...Just unreal...

Oh yeah and thanks alot of creating palumboism...Nice job....

Your such a class act....I love what you did with billy guns...Laughing at him and cheering him on while he poses on stage really shows off your passive aggressive multiple personalities...Try bumping up your seroquel dosage...The voices in your head are starting to show themselves again...

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 11:12:30 PM »
WOMBAT..... I never asked for your approval....... However, I'm glad that you are so concerned about my well-being.  I learned a long time ago (and I admit this was hard for me to accept); it's not always important to be "right"........because our definitions of right and wrong are constantly changing.  I sense that your entire persona (especially on this board) is completely defined by having to make yourself feel that you're better than everyone else.  I learned a long long time ago that I'm not better than anyone.  We all come from the same "place" and we all returne to that "place".  Your "belief" that you're separate than everyone else is foolish.  Once you awaken to the fact that we are all ONE, you'll stop ridiculing people and you'll start "feeding them" positive, reinforcing, advice and compliments.  Remember, there's a BILLY GUNS inside each and every one of you-- it's the reason you all (myself included) started training in the first place.  Billy and I have fun at shows.......I may bust his balls, but I respect him and I treat him like my equal!

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »
WOMBAT..... I never asked for your approval....... However, I'm glad that you are so concerned about my well-being.  I learned a long time ago (and I admit this was hard for me to accept); it's not always important to be "right"........because our definitions of right and wrong are constantly changing.  I sense that your entire persona (especially on this board) is completely defined by having to make yourself feel that you're better than everyone else.  I learned a long long time ago that I'm not better than anyone.  We all come from the same "place" and we all returne to that "place".  Your "belief" that you're separate than everyone else is foolish.  Once you awaken to the fact that we are all ONE, you'll stop ridiculing people and you'll start "feeding them" positive, reinforcing, advice and compliments.  Remember, there's a BILLY GUNS inside each and every one of you-- it's the reason you all (myself included) started training in the first place.  Billy and I have fun at shows.......I may bust his balls, but I respect him and I treat him like my equal!
holy shite put down the pipe
Enjoy your dish...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 11:17:55 PM »
The bodybuilding fans, the true fans who love the sport, are the people who listen to NO BULL RADIO and PBW..........

Oh, we listen to Bob & Dan every week...

We don't listen to All Bull Guido Radio because it sucks.

Hope this helps
Ron: "I am lazy."

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 11:24:27 PM »
You DO listen to it........that's how you know it sucks!  Thanks for all your support!  You help pay my salary.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2007, 12:04:26 AM »

Huge285---Everyone on this board knows your not a pound over 245...So who's bullshitting who...And you will be judged for actions----not your words...So keep talking out of your ass while you fck people over...Special Ed's post above shows what your all about...

And Dave--Rhonda Byrne's wants her signed copy of "the secret" back from you...Something along the lines of the Laws of attraction can't be malipulated just by stating postive things...You actually have to live by what you say...It Seems Something you know nothing about...Hense the laughing out loud at your old buddy Billy Guns...And dumping fake Gear on unsuspecting "sheep" as i'm sure you see them "us"...But keep studying your psuedo science...Maybe one day you will actually believe and live by what you say...

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2007, 01:38:07 AM »
Man you layed it out there SpecialEd

Its ssooooooooo transparent that MD is negative! Whats he hell you talking about Steve not wanting to be negative ?

DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR MAGAZINE *ONCE* BEFORE MAKING THIS STATMENT ???

John Romano is one of the most NEGATIVE and CYNICAL bashers ive everr heard , its so true, and i read MD regularly and i like MD too , but why take it to such a loww place , its sickening.Take it from me , you guys DONT have to ALWAYS BASH AMI !

Ed most definitely is right about being told to bash AMI and promote MD , how do i know > Past history my good man.Do you ever read MDs athletes ? They SHILLLLLLLLL to the point of annoyance about the greatness of MD and how AMI/WEIDER is ruining life on planet earth ... i mean its ridiculous

Please dave , i say all these respectfully so you can understand me and what im saying instead of thinking i am one of these..
Most of the guys who post on here are people who either ridicule the people (pro bodybuilders) you could never be like or you persecute the guys you're exactly like.

I read your mag , but please take it out of the gutters of negativity that its drenched in right now and make it something truly special.You want to be the BEST ? then do it RIGHT, through your efforts and not through default which would be the result of yourls perpetual unmerciless petulent crap slinging against AMI.Let the peoples vote be FOR YOU and not AGAINST someone else

And why does the busy man steve hide away leave you guys out there to fight his own battles , his hench persons.You may retort that BOB does it for weider , maybe.But then again atleast BEN WEIDER himself was put in the firing line on PBW , he was man enough to do it , RESPECT BEN!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2007, 03:55:23 AM »

Oh, we listen to Bob & Dan every week...

We don't listen to All Bull Guido Radio because it sucks.

Hope this helps
ha ha ha you listen to it you live and breath and die for MD read their board, listen to their show and post in every MD thread that's put up over here on GB.
ou care very much.
hope this helps.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
ha ha ha you listen to it you live and breath and die for MD read their board, listen to their show and post in every MD thread that's put up over here on GB.
ou care very much.
hope this helps.

Yes  I think your right.  People listen to No Bull radio the same way they view some of the threads here on Get-Big.  They dont like it.  They dont respect it.  But they are curious to see what its all about.  Just like when you drive past a 10 car collision and you just cant resist the need to stop and see the poor guy laying on the street with a broken arm.  Or like when the host of the No Bull show has a major meltdown on this thread and you just cant believe the absurdity of what you are reading. Or like when Jocelyn Peletier walks on stage and you just have to look at him and ponder how he has the balls to still put on posing trunks.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2007, 12:43:09 PM »
I can see that adding the extra hour wasn't very thought out.

The opening theme still states that it's a one hour show.  When you do things like double up the airtime...you might want to make sure the little things are taken care of. 

...And the 2nd hour wasn't anything to write home about.  The first hour was OK.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2007, 12:57:29 PM »

Man...all I did was ask Dave if he wanted to have a couple Heinekens with me and Special 'Oduls Lite' Ed and all fkn hell broke loose!
?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2007, 12:58:39 AM »
Man...all I did was ask Dave if he wanted to have a couple Heinekens with me and Special 'Oduls Lite' Ed and all fkn hell broke loose!

Just make sure you see who brings you the heinekens....Dave is known to bring over skunk piss with a heineken label on it while he pats you on the back telling you how good you look...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

Bumps in the back! I like them girls with the BUMPS in the back!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »

BooYa!
?