Author Topic: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"  (Read 34517 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:40 PM »
couldn't weider demand all their athletes refuse to give interviews/write for/speak to anyone associated with md? just as they did with pdi athletes?

md would be finished.

That would be illegal..freedom of the press (speech)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2008, 01:25:16 PM »

No it wouldn't.  California, like most states, is "employment at will", meaning they can terminate employment for any reason or no reason, the only exceptions being if they did it due to the employee being a member of a protected class (race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, etc).

"Freedom of the press" prohibits government from restricting the actions of the press, it has nothing to do with private employers placing restrictions on their employees.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

like how lee was banned from the ifbb for competing in the pdi  ::) that sort of illegal?
175lbs by 31st July

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »
couldn't weider demand all their athletes refuse to give interviews/write for/speak to anyone associated with md? just as they did with pdi athletes?

md would be finished.

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »
md don;t have the money to stat their own division - the athletes who stuck with md would be finished, and the athletes that stick with wieder would be fine.

think of what happened with lee - the same thing would happen with md athletes.

actually, MD is probably the ONLY group with the $ to start a rival division.

They probably won't, but if they did, they'd have the money and influence to sustain it.  Blechman is worth how many tens of millions of dollars?  He's loaded.  Dad owned twinlab I believe.  Sold it and split it between the 3 kids.  Blechman is one of the richest guys in the sport.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »
actually, MD is probably the ONLY group with the $ to start a rival division.

They probably won't, but if they did, they'd have the money and influence to sustain it.  Blechman is worth how many tens of millions of dollars?  He's loaded.  Dad owned twinlab I believe.  Sold it and split it between the 3 kids.  Blechman is one of the richest guys in the sport.

compared to the weiders - they are beggars.
175lbs by 31st July

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
kinda makes sense looking at this picture

if he were in jail he'd have negroes hanging off those tits by their teeth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2008, 06:22:30 PM »
compared to the weiders - they are beggars.

Sure.  But my point is that if blechman wanted to build a rival organization, he could.  He has enough money.  Weiders might have more money than God, I have no clue.  but Blechman has more than enough to cover the prize money and promotion for a few years until it'd either pick up steam or wipe out the competitor. 

i don't think that'll happen (MD starting their own thing) but for the sake of getbig argument, I contend they do have the resources.  MDF (MD Federation?) has the athletes and $ to be a beast lol...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »
Sure.  But my point is that if blechman wanted to build a rival organization, he could.  He has enough money.  Weiders might have more money than God, I have no clue.  but Blechman has more than enough to cover the prize money and promotion for a few years until it'd either pick up steam or wipe out the competitor. 

i don't think that'll happen (MD starting their own thing) but for the sake of getbig argument, I contend they do have the resources.  MDF (MD Federation?) has the athletes and $ to be a beast lol...

Hey, as long as Uncle Joe continues to allow Steve unfettered access to "ebony mountains of muscle", he has no reason to start his own thing.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2008, 04:44:07 AM »
My point is someone from weider inc  ;D is sitting reading this and thinking who the fvck do these clowns think they are, that they will start a discredibility campaign against us, etc etc.

then they may think - why the fvck are we/should we let our athletes promote their mags?

they have already colided in the past over show access, etc

this may be the final straw.

weider does have the power to demand that no ifbb pro have anything to do with md, they could again demand they pay to get into shows, md would fold very quickly.

and greg valentino's ' rambling garbage' will not be missed  :o
175lbs by 31st July

Alex23

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »
Can Special Ed be stopped? Can we stop the truth from being told?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »
A23, who is that hot bald guy telly sevales?

Alex23

« Reply #312 on: June 29, 2008, 12:09:08 PM »
A23, who is that hot bald guy telly sevales?

The great blockhead.

Alex23

« Reply #313 on: June 29, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »

No it wouldn't.  California, like most states, is "employment at will", meaning they can terminate employment for any reason or no reason, the only exceptions being if they did it due to the employee being a member of a protected class (race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, etc).

"Freedom of the press" prohibits government from restricting the actions of the press, it has nothing to do with private employers placing restrictions on their employees.

straightening facts up like a true American.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #314 on: June 29, 2008, 05:05:49 PM »

also this website is privately owned property so free speech doesn't apply here either