Author Topic: Women police is dangerous  (Read 7276 times)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: Women police is dangerous
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2007, 06:59:07 AM »
Flying a plane is a far cry from spending months fighting to the death in the dirt.

There's a reason there ain't women on front line combat or even carrying the sheet-rock, or building scaffolding I described - They cant! Very few anyways.

The firm I worked for wanted to employ woman in heavy industry in a 50:50 ratio to men for political reasons.
We actually did a feasibility study and saw that in other countries a 10 to 15% ratio for woman was a more accurate number.
The only country with more was Sweden but all the factories are mechanised.
They had about 40% woman
We employed five woman after giving them a basic strength and height tests. Only one of the woman was a success the other could not handle the extreme weather, continual working at heights or under ground, under dangerous conditions and they all wanted special treatment.
Telling us "I am a single mom you cannot tell me to do that" or bursting into tears was standard practice for most.
My opinion is if a woman can then let her, but they should not be allowed any special treatment.
But there really are woman out there who can cut it with the big boys, but they are a minority.
They are the 15% we look for, the others unfortuantly believe their own propaganda.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2007, 07:03:57 AM »
I agree, I saw a small frame young woman on a mason crew yesterday humping brick racks. She aint gonna last long. Yeah $20-$40 hr sounds great to a store clerk. But theres a reason.
That work destroys strong mens bodys. Hell, most guys cant hold up to it long.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2007, 08:53:58 AM »
Actually the main reason they don't have woman front line is because men get demoralised when they see female comrades dying.
It is in our DNA to protect woman, your own woman dying around you shows you and the world that you can not protect your woman.
No matter what the feminists say that is how we are programed.
Woman and children are the prize!!!

That is also why people rape woman as a weapon of war, it demoralises the enemies men, shows the world they cant look after their woman and the whole next generation of children is suspect.
Just like in Bosnia.

Woman only units like the Russian flying witches of World war two actually did OK.(Tank buster planes)
Mixed units don't work well.

There is women on the front lines.  They may not hold 03 positions, but are there in support roles.  The US Army is the worst in this matter. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
There is women on the front lines.  They may not hold 03 positions, but are there in support roles.  The US Army is the worst in this matter. 

Im not familar w/ the lingo, whats 03? Just how much danger does the US Mill routinely expose females to re: actual likely hood of live fire on a regular basis?

I take it you dont approve even of the support roles you mention? Can you elaborate a bit?
Those who aint been there dont have a clue. Unfortunatly , they prolly make the policy.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »
So in a domestic violence dispute, were a woman calls the police to help because her husband is beating her to death, you would honestly want two females to show up rather than two male officers??!!! 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2007, 05:30:21 AM »
So in a domestic violence dispute, were a woman calls the police to help because her husband is beating her to death, you would honestly want two females to show up rather than two male officers??!!! 

They tend to send several from what I see these days for "domestic".
But Your point is right on.
ALso, as far as "wait for back-up". Uh... there ain't allways time.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2007, 07:24:35 AM »
Im not familar w/ the lingo, whats 03? Just how much danger does the US Mill routinely expose females to re: actual likely hood of live fire on a regular basis?

As far as i know, an "03" is a third class enlisted personal...right?

Lisa