first, thanks for the replies guys
- I already eat 5-6 eggs white (1 or 2 whole eggs) on the morning, with some carbs (oatmeal for instance) for my first meal of the day
- good advice on the free fat milk (specially in powder). I will look for it. Probably even having less protein, its a lot more cheaper then Whey protein powders
- As i mentioned, im switching my shakes to Albumin for some time, because it is more than 2 times more cheaper then Whey here. and im trying to get more or less 40 to 60 grams per day just on this (this based on how much i can spend on this at the moment)
- i already eat some cottage cheese with a lunch when im at work. Its quick to eat so thats why i use it, but its too little to make too much of a difference. I will look for the prices and see if its better for me to bring a small 'container' with the cottage, wich would be a great choice also
- i already gave a tought on prepack meals, but as i said, at my work its really difficult to get some time (even if it is 5 minutes...)specially because i have to stay at my office all the time. Sometimes even to drink a shake i take 10 minutes because i have to stop everytime to do something...
. And off course, there is the thing about every 'monster' 130lbs geek looking at you if you start to eat food in front of them in the middle of the day, LOL
- About the tuna fish, once again...Giving an example (i already did this math): if i take all the protein that a 900gr Whey Powder has, and buy the equivalent on tuna fish cans, the tuna would be more expensive!!!! LOL. Yeah, here things are really difficult, but i will look to buy in more quantities, maybe i can have a discount and that way i will save some $$
but once again, thanks for the tips!!! i will try it for sure!
ps: on a side note, i just can wish that beer was a good source of protein